Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hoping to.... :biggrin2:

Ill have to bring the parents along though. they dont trust me, they think youre all a bunch of pedophiles wanting to kidnap me...

:roftl:

If its in Newcastle... i get to travl past that statue that looks like its flashing!!!! You know, that angel ov the north thing.....Wheyyyy!

Yeah, my mum said 'ok' but she thinks the web is just full of weirdos....

Great britain, you're not the world :mf_rosetinted:

why wouldn't you choose Paris or Berlin?

We are hoping as many people come from other places as possible, but I guess realistically it will be mainly UK folk. Why don't you organise a French or German get together?

• 6 months later...
For people outwith UK, an Easyjet flight route or Ryan Air or BMIbaby, all the airlines with cut price flights.

Birmingham would be good. It's higher than London, and more central. I'd love to come. You'd all get to meet my husband as well.

Love today, from Marilyn

would love to go to a mika get together. i'll be in from israel for three days just for the dec 3 concert. can we do, even a small get together , then?

my brother and i will be there if you do.

by the way, i really realy really want a heart necklace for the concert and i forgot who was gonna give me one maybe. AND, i want to arrive dec 3 early and go in with the fan club before the show so that i can give him the mika mobile for sure. anyone can give me a number or a time and place where i can meet fan club members before dec 3 concert?

anyone still want to string some beads and glue pics to a string and give it or mail it to my london hotel is still welcome. getting really great responses now. you can also email me your pic to gabiklaf@yahoo.com and i'll print and glue you onto the mobile.

gabi