Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehm...I want to ask...Newcastle? In what Months? I'll do everything to go there with all you, my friends!!

newcastle and mika in november that's the plan...the biggest get-together ever!

newcastle and mika in november that's the plan...the biggest get-together ever!

Ohhhh!!!!! I want to coooommeeee!

I'll be in the Midlands this summer if I have holiday...BUT I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU IN NOVEMBER!!!

I hope you'll decide the date a little time before...I have to reserve a flight and a place where to stay... :)

Thanx Steph...I was lost in this looooong thread :bleh:

I'm glad this hads popped up again, I just PM'd Leezy to say I couldn't find it and I was wondering what was happening? Are there any details yet, like a date?

No not yet , lets keep this hot ! :mf_rosetinted:

Yep. I am sure that there are lots of people from outside the uk that are hoping to come so they need a date so that they can look for flights etc. Also, those of us in the UK can offer beds etc. I still have my doubts about Nov though as it can be a bad month for travel

This is a great idea! :thumb_yello:

Yep, I definattly think we should, but to do that we would need to wait for the next round of dates to be announced (she says, living in hope that there will be a next round very soon!)

He wil play the autumn and newcastle im sure:thumb_yello:

Well in that case I would think that we should definatetly go for that. Trouble is, it may be midweek which wouldn't work out so well for people travelling (even within the uk)

I'm glad this hads popped up again, I just PM'd Leezy to say I couldn't find it and I was wondering what was happening? Are there any details yet, like a date?

Perfect. I need a DATE to organize myself :punk:

Well in that case I would think that we should definatetly go for that. Trouble is, it may be midweek which wouldn't work out so well for people travelling (even within the uk)

If we are saying November ish , I think we can hold back a little while ... , we just need to give people enough time to get travel tickets etc etc:biggrin2:

If we are saying November ish , I think we can hold back a little while ... , we just need to give people enough time to get travel tickets etc etc:biggrin2:

Yes, and in the meantime, anyone with any influence should try and 'encourage' Mika's management to arrange a gig in Newcastle, in the autumn, on a weekend!

ok ok today i'm sorting out this in several threads...can't we get our message to mika's ears that he should perform in NOVEMBER, in NEWCASTLE, on a SATURDAY??? :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

LET'S SEE HOW POWERFUL WE ARE!!!! :naughty:

(ok, seriously, i need a date, too...and a low cost flight!)

I totally agree, I am sure somthing could be worked out, but who has the influence??

I don't know! I guess I am just living in hope that someone who has may be reading this! (Ok, so Kath's gone off her rocker again!)