This makes me so mad and worried!!

mika_lover

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, some people are crazy and quite scary if you ask me. Wanting to kill someone because he doesn't want to talk about his sexuality, something that is personal and none of our business and totlly irrelevant to his music means you have serious mental problems, seriously. That person needs help.

I wish people would stop making a big deal about this, let the man be for god's sake. Whatever team he plays on, personaly, I don't care. The important thing is the music and that's all that counts.

Why would anyone do that?

I personally don't care if Mika's gay or straight either. I do kind of have a crush on him and it wouldn't change even if he was gay but why not just let him be?

And someone that would kill him for that? :shocked: We live in a very weird world...

i still can't understand why people are so obsessed with his sexuality, i mean this is his personal life, wich is supposed to be private! and all those journalists who keep on asking him and writing about that don't help at all!

It's very strange and sad to know that people are persecuted for not wanting to talk about their private lives. Maybe you feel that, somehow, Mika's stance on not saying whether he is "gay or not" is giving a bad impression- i.e. he should be proud to say he is gay and by not confirming it, is hiding from it. I think you're missing the point: that it's Mika's PRIVATE life and is something he CHOOSES not to talk about. He has said that he is comfortable with who he is and is not confused- so leave it at that. My message to you as a "fan" (?) would be : For goodness sake listen to his music- he celebrates life's diversity in ALL it's form. This is not a negative aspect that Mika is choosing not to speak about his sexuality which is a private matter. Chill out...!

oh, it's all about money, sadly. press pumps up this so called mistery about his sexuality, cause it sells.. *disgusting* and some weirdos picks it up as a chance to discharge their bad feelings on mika..

again, I am speechless.

I didn't get to read the actual story because my computer won't let me, but I'm guessing it's about death threats being sent to Mika because of his sexuality, if I'm right??? That is disgusting. So, if this person discovered more gay people, what would he do- go and kill them also??? I don't think so- I think the main issue here is Mika's fame and (well- deserved) success, and his ambiguous sexuality is just an excuse for others to act like idiots and send death threats, etc, to him. These people need to be locked up because they're so clueless!!! X

I didn't get to read the actual story because my computer won't let me' date=' but I'm guessing it's about death threats being sent to Mika because of his sexuality, if I'm right??? That is disgusting. So, if this person discovered more gay people, what would he do- go and kill them also??? I don't think so- I think the main issue here is Mika's fame and (well- deserved) success, and his ambiguous sexuality is just an excuse for others to act like idiots and send death threats, etc, to him. These people need to be locked up because they're so clueless!!! X[/quote']

Flamboyant pop star Mika says he's been receiving gay death threats because he won't discuss his sexuality. The 23-year-old singer has told how he receives messages from people threatening to kill him over his sexuality. Mika told the London Evening Standard "I get hate messages all the time, a death threat. It was over whether I am gay or not. He wasn't happy that I won't talk about my personal life like that. Sometimes I think that I have made it, other times it is a bit worrying."

The article goes on to state that Mika recently said: "I never talk about anything to do with my sexuality, I don't think I need to. People ask me all the time. In order to survive I've shut up different parts of my life, and that's one of them, especially this early in my career, I don't really feel that it's necessary to know in terms of my music. Some people make records that are defined by their sexuality, but mine really are not. It does play a lot with campness. It has a theatricality to it. Why not? It's pop music. If you're 14-years-old and you're gay, well, just do whatever you want. I'm not confused and I don't have any barriers about the way I live my life. That's why I don't want to put it under the microscope."

I don't care if Mika is gay, bi or Canadian. He's a singer and that's all I'm really interested in. There has been a lot of speculation about Mika's sexuality in the media and, between you and me, I think it's bloody obvious which team he bats for. So let's just say that if Mika ever does decide to come out, then I'd be about as surprised as I was when Rosie O'Donnell did. Sometimes, you really don't need to state the obvious.

It's very strange and sad to know that people are persecuted for not wanting to talk about their private lives. Maybe you feel that, somehow, Mika's stance on not saying whether he is "gay or not" is giving a bad impression- i.e. he should be proud to say he is gay and by not confirming it, is hiding from it. I think you're missing the point: that it's Mika's PRIVATE life and is something he CHOOSES not to talk about. He has said that he is comfortable with who he is and is not confused- so leave it at that. My message to you as a "fan" (?) would be : For goodness sake listen to his music- he celebrates life's diversity in ALL it's form. This is not a negative aspect that Mika is choosing not to speak about his sexuality which is a private matter. Chill out...!

well said ! :thumb_yello:

This is crazy!

I cannot believe how stupid people actually can be.

Who cares about his sexuality? It is his music that matters, I mean he makes the best music in the world!!:punk:

And even if he was gay, so what? I would still be his no.1 fan!

However it would be a loss for women's world, cause he looks really very good!:original::wink2: