This makes me so mad and worried!!

mika_lover

Oh my god..I'm worried now. My stomach started aching because of that...

Omg, I feel the same way.. !

Seriously, this made me cry! I do never, ever want to read the words "murdered/killed" and "Mika" in one sentence again. It made me feel.. erm..lets say "uncomfortable". People who say Mika must die because he won't talk about his sexual preference are just fookin' insane! Friggin' weirdos!

Really scary!

I have the feelin' I need puke or something.. :blink:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people have no life... :shocked:

This is so stupid I don't even know what to say... :blink:

Why would anyone send death threats to other person?! Specially because of their sexuality?!?! I really don't get it...

Anyway...we can always make a Mika-Protecting Army! :biggrin2:

MPA is here! Look out! MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! :gun2:

It's not new, everybody has death threats this days. Specialy if you're famous and successful!!! Stupid people.

true say..One of my mates bf he's famous and he recieved millions of death threats! I think the newspaper writed of w/e may have exxagerated it. xxx

Some people are just assholes:furious: ...It seems like famous people would get death threats for coming out and revealing their sexuality, not refusing to comment on it...but again, people who make these kinds of threats tend to be losers, and while they're usually just lonely idiots with no life, this sort of thing is still nothing to mess around with, so Mika needs to be careful...:emot-sad:

I was thinking about this and I'm getting more and more scared and angry that society has been reduced to this level of disgust. I'm absolutely astounded that someone would want to ever cause harm to someone so kind and down to earth just because of something like sexuality. Is that all people care about anymore? Are they beginning to look past the quality of music and the good things about a person and only see who they find attractive? It makes me sick to my stomach. Why can't people just give the guy a break and get on with their own lives instead of making others miserable?

But can you imagine how Mika must feel?!?

It must be awful!! :shocked: I mean...It's already bad to know there are stupid people who judge the others by their sexuality...but receiving death threats from them, must be even worse! :boxed: Sick bastards!

I think this person really needs help, seriously. There is already too much senseless violence in this world, under one banner or another. To target someone who just wants to tell his stories and make people happy doing it, just because he won't do what this person seems obsessed for him to do, is just totally senseless.

If this person is really serious about how they feel, then they need to sit down and talk to someone, because they are clearly not in a healthy state of mind, maybe they are having a hard time with their own sexuality and feel that Mika is not supporting them by staying ambiguous. But that is not his job, he is a singer, he is here to entertain us, not to be our moral guardian.

I know the press think that famous people are role models for us mere mortals, but they are only human and are not perfect, no one is. So for certain fans to think he is letting them down and should be punished for it, is ridiculous (and if I laying myself wide open for this troubled person to have a go at, so be it).

This reminds me (although violent intent wasn't the basis) of all the years Boy George was hounding George Michael to come out. Again this was GMs call to make and not BGs to force, but GM held out for a good 15 years, albeit in an unfortunate way.

Coming out is not an easy thing to do, I know people who had a heck of a time with it, but they did it in their own time in their own way, which is how it should be. So IF this is the case with Mika, and I emphasise IF, this person

should respect how he (Mika) wants to handle it and NOT threaten him, because as we all know, Mika has a HUGE wall around him, that this person does not want to try going into it.

Hi everyone.

I echoe your concerns.

I am worried for Mika's safety.

Who would dream of sending him death threats.

If I met this person or these people I would ensure that they were banned from visiting this and any other site dedicated to Mika.

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

Hi everyone.

I will echoe your concerns for Mika in terms of his safey.

How could anyone dare to send him death threats.

Mika deserves to live just like the rest of us and does not deserve to be treated this way as I think that it is absolutely dispicable and it is wrong.

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

I can't believe some people are stupid enough to behave this way ! Welcome in 21th century !!!!

And by the way, I have been worrying for Mika from the very beginning. I often think : "This guy has got everything ! He's brilliant,talented, funny, intelligent, handsome, he has an extraordinary voice, he makes wonderful music, he's obviously kind... It's nearly too much for one single person ! As if an angel has come down to Earth ! Do we deserve to hear and watch him ? Are we worth it ? Will the Good Lord let him stay with us for long or will He take him back too soon ?"

I often frighten myself with that kind of thoughts and litterally have to fight with myself to tear those horrible ideas out of my head ! But they always come back ! It's not that I wish it ! Far from it !

OMG... :sneaky2: I agree with you, who cares on wich team he plays? The important thing is that he is himself! That (and his music) is what we love him for!! :wub2: RIGHT? There are lots of sick people in this world... ...I do also wants to pretect Mika in some way... :wink2:

• 1 month later...

That's crazy. Makes me so sad that things like these happen.

Seriously, what's wrong with people? Who ever send him death threats must be out of his/her mind. I hope it's some kind of a sick joke, but if it isn't, that dude, who ever he/she is, should go to check his/her brain ):

Personally, I don't really care if he's gay or not. Cause if he is, then good for you gay guys out there and if he isn't good for all the ladys. But it doesn't mattere, were all (?) here for his music, and that's what he has to give for us.

ofcourse it's still nice that he's hot and all but yeah, you know.

...argh.

That is so sick! It just makes me mad..why the **** can't people mind their own things - "Oh, now I'm satisfied with myself, I got to threaten some guy, damn I'm so freaking cool now" - DAMN!