Scissor Sisters Slam Mika

Ms.Mewissa<33

Me too.. but you know, Mika has been compared to many artists.

and that's normal, it happens with everyone at the beginning

That is 'cos they are trying to place him somewhere, like in some category, but soon they'll realise that Mika is too original to be placed! Yes, that's write, our boy is UNPLACEBLE!!! So I hope they'll give up or else...!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is 'cos they are trying to place him somewhere, like in some category, but soon they'll realise that Mika is too original to be placed! Yes, that's write, our boy is UNPLACEBLE!!! So I hope they'll give up or else...!

Exactly! Mika is original and unique.

• 3 months later...

....This is from idontfeellikedancin.com

Gossip is all this is….BUT apparently on the 26th of March Mika said that “the SCISSOR SISTERS - they’re so mediocre I can’t believe it“….Ouch!

But fear not….our beloved Babydaddy Scott hit back at Mika saying he can’t understand the star’s remarks, as the two make comparable tunes. He said, “I haven’t spent much time listening to Mika as I see there’s a similarity. “The last thing I want to hear is something that sounds a whole lot like us.â€

This could all just be sensationalised tabloid crap! =0) I cant imagine Mika saying that, on record anyway! But hey i don’t know him! lol

I really don`t think this is true...bloddy gossip!! Any way, he said in "T4 on the beach" that Jake was a chicken on one of his concerts.... so they must get on!

Opinions???.............

....This is from idontfeellikedancin.com

Gossip is all this is….BUT apparently on the 26th of March Mika said that “the SCISSOR SISTERS - they’re so mediocre I can’t believe it“….Ouch!

But fear not….our beloved Babydaddy Scott hit back at Mika saying he can’t understand the star’s remarks, as the two make comparable tunes. He said, “I haven’t spent much time listening to Mika as I see there’s a similarity. “The last thing I want to hear is something that sounds a whole lot like us.â€

This could all just be sensationalised tabloid crap! =0) I cant imagine Mika saying that, on record anyway! But hey i don’t know him! lol

I really don`t think this is true...bloddy gossip!! Any way, he said in "T4 on the beach" that Jake was a chicken on one of his concerts.... so they must get on!

Opinions???.............

Hiya! There was already a thread on this with lots of opinions...Here you go! :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2215&highlight=scissor

I've heard an interview where they asked him about that and he said that it wasn't true i believe... if only i could find it again :thumbdown:

yeah i heard that too.. was on some radio thing..

People here (at least on the first page) are not realizing that the Scissor Sisters probubly wouldn't have said anything if Mika didn't call thier style "mediocre". I'd be angry if I was in the SS if I heard Mika say that becuase it's obvious some of Mika's song's sound alot like them...don't get me wrong, I understand Mika has a right of an opinion...but calling a bands music mediocre when some of YOUR songs sound alot like the bands is a bit hypocritical.

People here (at least on the first page) are not realizing that the Scissor Sisters probubly wouldn't have said anything if Mika didn't call thier style "mediocre". I'd be angry if I was in the SS if I heard Mika say that becuase it's obvious some of Mika's song's sound alot like them...don't get me wrong, I understand Mika has a right of an opinion...but calling a bands music mediocre when some of YOUR songs sound alot like the bands is a bit hypocritical.

i somewhat agree with you on that one!

it's not true though so no need to get angered :bleh:

No one's saying anything now, this is ALL old news and gossip. For God's sake, check your dates, people.

Mika's "medicore" quote was taken a bit out of context, and the Scissor Sister's response was hardly a "slam." Are you all going to really just swallow whatever the media stirs up like that?

Anyway, whatever may have gone on, they're friends now and were all lovey-dovey at Glastonbury and can this thread just die please.

--Jack