3 videos

Sia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are so fab and by MMMM from his my space? I really wonder who he is, maybe its Mika himself:wub2: he still has not made me a friend yet:thumbdown:

How long ago did you put the request in Jen? I just put one in.... here's hoping!

How long ago did you put the request in Jen? I just put one in.... here's hoping!

the beginning of feb:boxed: when i set up my space account and i also messaged him to ask him to add me!! i am still waiting for the others too, maybe they are not going to or maybe they dont like the look of me, i can understand that, obssessed fan and all.:naughty:

i have too but its been only a few days.

I keep lookin in my pending friend request box and

nope still havent added.

it is mika more than likely.

and notice how the URL is spelt mica

the beginning of feb:boxed: when i set up my space account and i also messaged him to ask him to add me!! i am still waiting for the others too, maybe they are not going to or maybe they dont like the look of me, i can understand that, obssessed fan and all.:naughty:

neither is the rest of us hun!:naughty:

I havent seen those videos yet...those are great, thanks for sharing.

Has anyone been added to that MMMM myspace page yet? I sent a request in the beginning of Feb. and still havent been added. Oh well!! If it is his personal then i'm sure he'll wanna keep it private. That girl Starsie on his top 8 has the MMMM added to her buddy list. Maybe she can enlighten everyone? Also he's on Greg Well's buddy list, and wrote to Greg Wells to get on Ichat....hmm...another mystery :)

Looks like i found the answer to the MMMM myspace page.

This was left on greg well's myspace page by MMMM

May 24, 2006 7:46 PM

stop making me cry bitch

you will prob delete this.

Had a rediculous night out tonight in the basement depths of rainy soho, just got home after being offered breakfast several times...

trouble is, i wasnt hungry.

Is that a kandinsky by the way>? Oh Jim woodring is my new friend, if you dont know who he is google it, its worth it, he is a god http://www.jimwoodring.com

i love you aunty

mr mika mould

yeh might be MIKA as he signed my pm as a M so probably.

Looks like these were taken with his camera and I really love that doggie I want a handbag dog but not allowed :badmood: How come the sound is weird on this video?

Thanks for the post xx