gracekelly2007

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had my cd for about 2 weeks now aswell

and i love every single song theres not one i dislike :punk:

and i have been playing it on repeat in my hifi since the day i brought it hehehe

Yep...I picked up 2 copies yesterday (for the bonus tracks) and I cannot pick a favorite song...I love them all! It could very well be the best CD ever!

I hope his CD hits the #1 spot on the Billboards...that would be amazing! :punk:

Yep...I picked up 2 copies yesterday (for the bonus tracks) and I cannot pick a favorite song...I love them all! It could very well be the best CD ever!

I hope his CD hits the #1 spot on the Billboards...that would be amazing! :punk:

I would be in awe if he did! Oh my gosh that would be awsome!

Let's make it happen!

I've had it since February 5th, when he played HMV in London, fanastic half hour, just wish it could have been longer. Now I have downloaded it too, so I won't wear out my CD now. HA HA.

I got mine awhile ago...when it came out in the UK...I logged onto itunes' UK store, and it accidentally let me buy it...so I burned it right away in case they noticed and deleted it from my library...:roftl: but I actually want a hard copy, and I saw it at Border today for 10.99 (which was a shock cause their cd's are usually like, 15 or 16) and I'm gonna buy it tomorrow...:punk: :punk:

I have numerous copies. I have my signed copy from monday night, I have the copy I pre-ordered before I knew about the virgin in-store, I have another signed copy which I will soon be sending to a friend in scandinavia, and I bought one copy for my mum which she got signed as well ^_^

I got mine awhile ago...when it came out in the UK...I logged onto itunes' UK store, and it accidentally let me buy it...so I burned it right away in case they noticed and deleted it from my library...:roftl: but I actually want a hard copy, and I saw it at Border today for 10.99 (which was a shock cause their cd's are usually like, 15 or 16) and I'm gonna buy it tomorrow...:punk: :punk:

No doubt Mika is VERY much to thank for the prices ^_^ He's such a love. He made it affordable for just about everyone! Gosh, he is so amazing! And that he managed to get them so cheap at borders is an incredible feat!

yes i do! bought it in a van with a disco ball outside one of his gigs. :P

i never EVER felt the urge to buy a whole cd from an artist until mika came along...it was always "ooh i like these 1 or 2 songs but the rest are errr.."

but with LICM i felt the ONLY way was to buy the whole CD! i love everything!

especially love today, over my shoulder, lollipop and ring ring.

(also had the first ever urge to buy an iPod bcs of mika! :))

yes i do! bought it in a van with a disco ball outside one of his gigs. :P

i never EVER felt the urge to buy a whole cd from an artist until mika came along...it was always "ooh i like these 1 or 2 songs but the rest are errr.."

but with LICM i felt the ONLY way was to buy the whole CD! i love everything!

especially love today, over my shoulder, lollipop and ring ring.

(also had the first ever urge to buy an iPod bcs of mika! :))

I am currently devising a plan to secure an ipod! I need something to listen to mika on whilst I'm away from home. I can't bear not being able to enjoy him music when I'm out and about

I am currently devising a plan to secure an ipod! I need something to listen to mika on whilst I'm away from home. I can't bear not being able to enjoy him music when I'm out and about

ditto!

feel the urge to dance while i'm at the bus stop....never EVER felt like this before; mika is doing something to me!

so i shall run to BestBuy and find myself an iPod mini (bro thankfully said he'd pay for it, i'm broke :P) to satisfy my craving to boogie once and for all. :wink2:

hope your plan goes according to..er, plan. :thumb_yello:

ditto!

feel the urge to dance while i'm at the bus stop....never EVER felt like this before; mika is doing something to me!

so i shall run to BestBuy and find myself an iPod mini (bro thankfully said he'd pay for it, i'm broke :P) to satisfy my craving to boogie once and for all. :wink2:

hope your plan goes according to..er, plan. :thumb_yello:

hahaha I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm all around a dancy person but with mika its all the time. I always used to sing in my head when but now all I can do is sing Mika songs in my head and dance around. people think I'm insane :naughty:

Thats very cool of your bro! ^_^ I hope we both get our ipods soon!

I bought his album 2 weeks ago I think.. I love it. < 33

My favourite track is still Grace Kelly.. and Love Today and My Interpretation, Big Girl, Any Other World.. I love all the songs..

Almost everytime is my favourite song the song that made me fan..