Mika Wears Contact Lenses????

daisylou

Does anybody know if MIKA wears brown contact lenses??

I wear them (blue ones) and they make your eyes really shine especially on tv and in photos.

I've noticed sometimes his eyes look kinda greeny but in others and mostly on stage his are really deep brown when gets a close up. It could just be the light I suppose but the darker they are the better he looks thats why mine are very very blue (LOL!!)

I really need mine though as I'm blind as a bat and have been wearing lenses since I was 16 so used to them now and hate wearing my glasses even though they are designer and cost a fortune!! Going next week for a check up so might get brown for a change !!

xx

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't got a clue either. all I know is my dad and my son has that eyes colour and its shade changes slightly from time to time.. sometimes it's little more bright, sometimes it's more ..mat..? I dunno how to explain.. it's rather particular colour. I of course haven't inherited it.. :sneaky2:

i think mika would be even more cuter with glasses :wub2: depends which glasses of course....

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I don't think that Mika wears contact lenses..not at all!

my father's eyes too they seem brown or green depending on the light...

I've noticed sometimes his eyes look kinda greeny but in others and mostly on stage his are really deep brown when gets a close up.

I noticed that in the Grace Kelly video. They look kind of greenish to me but in photos he has more brown.

eye colours vary so much from one picture to another! I depends on the lights and so many other things! I've never seen him wear glasses not even on that morning picture where he makes coffee so I don't think he wears glasses :roftl:

My eyes are the same...they look dark depending on what clothes i wear. Sometimes its brown but if i'm standing near a green curtain, green tiles or even wearing green clothes my eyes look emerald green...even sometimes when the sun hits them or if i cry my eyes are very green....and i even have blue in my eyes. They're a hazel color.

i think the only problem mika`s got with his eyes is a lazy eye & you dont need glasses to treat this as it cant be fixed i know all too well having 1 also . you probably will never notice mika has a lazy eye unless he`s really tired as this usually when it best noticable .

Mika has beautiful eyes. :wub2:

I think he would look good in glasses. I reckon he could pull off a plastic pair... something funky and different... maybe black... or coloured. There are lots of cool different styles out there now. Something like that would definitely suit him. :thumb_yello:

Aussie :insane:

My eyes permernantly change! They go from dark dark brown, to lighter brown, to an orangey kind of coulour, to a orangey green, to green, and then back! Freaky! But i love 'em. :punk:

I have blue eyes but i bought some purple ones 4 a nite out once and they where great, but i lost one and looked odd most of the nite with one purple eye!!!! i think it fell in2 my drink and i drunk it without knowing.

well, my eyes are kinda hazely and almost everybody says they're brown , but in bright sunlight, or when i'm crying they look pretty green(cause then my eyes become a bit red, and that creates contrast). and that goes for most people, light and a range of other factors influence what colour your eyes seem to be at a given time