Sick Of Perez?? So Is Mika!!

daisylou

Just sat here all alone and am bored stupid!!

As usual went to Perez Hiltons website to get my daily US celebrity garbage fill then decided to read the comments for MIKA (the were all moaning there was too much MIKA!!) only to find one from the guy himself!!

March 19th 2007 10.03pm

Perez, even I am getting tired of reading about myself day after day.

Mika

Had to laugh though when MIKA did his album launch in LA at the Sky bar the one person he was with and mostly photographed with is Perez!!

Is he just his friend??? Perez isn't normally so nice to people so MIKA watch out he is the first to stab you in the back! But then thats maybey what MIKA enjoys!!

xx

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual went to Perez Hiltons website to get my daily US celebrity garbage fill then decided to read the comments for MIKA (the were all moaning there was too much MIKA!!) only to find one from the guy himself!!

March 19th 2007 10.03pm

Mika

Had to laugh though when MIKA did his album launch in LA at the Sky bar the one person he was with and mostly photographed with is Perez!!

Is he just his friend??? Perez isn't normally so nice to people so MIKA watch out he is the first to stab you in the back! But then thats maybey what MIKA enjoys!!

xx

I saw Perez last night at the concert...he was coming out after and talking to a few guys...not sure if he went to the after party though or not. I never heard of the guy before i came on this site so i didnt even bother taking a picture of him.

March 19th 2007 10.03pm

Mika

xx

I too always read the posts there and I always post there too....

this is not our Mika writing, believe me....

Haha, do you have a link? Are you sure it's MIKA and not just "someone having fun"?

:biggrin2::lmao:

That is very funny Daisylou.

Enfa here's the link, I also went to check it out , it's the 16th comment down :biggrin2:http://perezhilton.com/topics/mika/mark_your_calendars_20070319.php

It seems Perez did go to the after after party, wireimage has these photos but I laughed when it said 'unknown guest' under his images. He looks too blue!:naughty:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====267076

he does wonderful publicity for Mika and thats brill...some people don't like it though, the comments are hillarious...

First I saw a picture of him, he looked like a one scary guy! :shocked:

But then,

he likes Mika and nobody who likes Mika can't be mad, right? :naughty:

he likes Mika and nobody who likes Mika can't be mad, right?

Sorry we are talking about the same Perez Hilton here he is defo mad,crazy as a box of frogs!!

he reminds me of Dennis Pennis.

Must admit if MIKA is seeing him he must go for eyes as they are really pretty shame about the blue hair pink was just more him!! xx

Have you read some of the comments about Mika on that site! :shocked: They're horrible! :furious: As some of you guys might already know i hate it when people make nasty comments (remember rattatagg???) theres no point to it at all! I you've nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all! I hate peple like that! But i'm going to keep it cool this time...

Have you read some of the comments about Mika on that site! :shocked: They're horrible! :furious: As some of you guys might already know i hate it when people make nasty comments (remember rattatagg???) theres no point to it at all! I you've nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all! I hate peple like that! But i'm going to keep it cool this time...

Yep, I've read 'em, and they're awful! People aren't very nice, not at all!

I think its horrible the nasty things people say about Mika. Hey, no ones twisting your arm to listen to him....you dont like him your entitled to your own opinion....dont listen to him...but dont bash him like that. Some people are just jerks. Nothing better to do with their time than to attack people they know nothing about.