Mika Means Business!!

daisylou

Mmmmm...MIKA website has put its forum into sections now so everyone see where to post rather than duplicate posts and ignore the shambles it was getting.

Are we ready for the fight on our forum!! LOL!!

MIKA is our direct competition now so keep this forum interesting and keep posting then he will have to come over here for a snoop to see why its doing better than his!!

I do go for a snoopy to his and it hasn't got the same rapport as ours dunno why as some of the folks are from here??? Must be the ones who aren't on here that makes it different!

xx

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo yeah! Finally.

I know I joined there first and made a topic on how it should have more sections. Well....it wasn't me who got through to the moderator but someone else. But that's okay!

As long as they heard someone.

Now it's more orginized and people can look for topics more easily. :wink2:

BTW, for those who've joined over there my name is....Emy. ;D

Hi Emy nice to meet you. When i signed up to Mika's other site i was suprised they didnt have it in sections. It was so hard stumbling through all the posts just to find the ones you wanted. Everything was meshed together. It'll definately be better over there now that everything is sectioned off....but i'm still not going over there. I made a home here and i'm here to stay *digs in heels* so :bleh: to the other forum...Just kidding :wink2: Are there as many people on that forum as there is on this one?

i am a member for both of the sites...i do however prefer this site as it is bigger and more colourful if you know what i mean :wink2:

Me too. But I have to be sincere... I haven't fun there. Often there are squabbles...I don't like that air.

Here's my home...Where I breath real Mika's air :wub2:

Me too. But I have to be sincere... I haven't fun there. Often there are squabbles...I don't like that air.

Here's my home...Where I breath real Mika's air :wub2:

You took the words right out of my mouth. I started out there but the moment I found this forum, I left the mikasounds forum. It was poorly organized and the air was definitely bad. Always fights, biting comments, and lots of nonsense. This is my home as well ^_^ We win out, without a doubt. As much as I hate to beat Mika, we are the champions!

Just went to have a look at their changes and before that the last time I went there was when we had our blackout here,... soo depressing there. Just to see familiar names was nice but there are some Really aggressive individuals there!

I joined both sites within a week of each other, and posted a couple of times on each. Then work got busy for a couple of weeks, and I came back to be welcomed with open arms here. But on the Mikasounds site I couldn't get back on under my password, only to find out later that because I hadn't posted regularly they had cancelled my password, even though they still had me listed as a member! I tried E-mailing them about it but have heard nothing back.

Don't get me wrong I love Mika, but if the people who are running his site don't get it sorted out, I shall overcome my shyness and have serious words with him about it when I go to Birmingham, because I don't think that is the way they should treat us out here who support him. Maybe he might be able to sort it out, but because he is busy, he shouldn't have to, they shouldn't have that facility on there.

I am registered on other message boards, one of which I only go to once every few months to check in, and I don't have this problem with them.

That is why I love coming here, no problem getting on even if I don't manage to post for a week. You guys rock!

I joined both sites within a week of each other, and posted a couple of times on each. Then work got busy for a couple of weeks, and I came back to be welcomed with open arms here. But on the Mikasounds site I couldn't get back on under my password, only to find out later that because I hadn't posted regularly they had cancelled my password, even though they still had me listed as a member! I tried E-mailing them about it but have heard nothing back.

Don't get me wrong I love Mika, but if the people who are running his site don't get it sorted out, I shall overcome my shyness and have serious words with him about it when I go to Birmingham, because I don't think that is the way they should treat us out here who support him. Maybe he might be able to sort it out, but because he is busy, he shouldn't have to, they shouldn't have that facility on there.

I am registered on other message boards, one of which I only go to once every few months to check in, and I don't have this problem with them.

That is why I love coming here, no problem getting on even if I don't manage to post for a week. You guys rock!

I totally agree...i dont blame you for wanting to say something to Mika. I think that site is poorly run. I just went on there and even the Chat forum is all over the place. There arent specific categories like in here...the have all different things that have nothing to do with each other all mixed in one forum. I definately wont be going over there again.

But this is the official fan club. We cant compete.. should be friiends haha XD

your right there...we should all get along and i think there is no no.1 mika fan...everyone loves him just as much as everyone else...Mika fans rule for life...nicely said beckar :)

YAY!!! number one! but that means...we beat mika?

er..i'm confused now. :roftl:

yep, friends are fine with me. we're all just one big dysfunctional happy family!

anyone who truly likes mika is someone to relate to. :)

but number one...whoo hoo, we beat mika! (sorry, still can't get over that phrase...)

I agree with all of you. I joined there first (first fan club or forum I'd ever joined) and posted a couple of times. Then I joined another fan website that never seemed to get off the ground. Then I followed a link to this one, joined and have only been back to Mika's once. The atmosphere here truly is different and you feel it from the first time you see the home page. All the really true fans come here, I think, and we don't get all the others who don't really love Mika. Over there, I feel kinda embarassed to show :mf_lustslow: for Mika (and his music, of course:naughty: ). Here, it is expected!:punk:

I have an account on both of the forums.

I don't remember ever posting the other forum.

This is more like a Mika forum to me!

People are so nice here ( must be real Mika fans)...

+ we are lucky to have such a good moderator as Sunny!! :thumb_yello:

I will happily keep postin here in MFC!

So Mika, you need to keep peeking here

cause this's the best forum dedicated for you out there! :wink2:

I signed up to both forums at the same time. At some point Mikasounds booted me out and now I just go on as a guest as I can't be bothered to sign back on.

I like to have a look to see if they know anything we don't and if they do, I'll copy and paste , but there is no atmosphere at all over there,

Also there are usually only about 5 or 6 people online at any time, so the boards move so slowly and the chance of anyone answering you or having a conversation with you anytime soon is slim!

Of course now this is my home online, and I'm not going to swap it whatever Mikasounds do.

funny enough daisylou, i was just over there havin a nose. i joined there b4 i joined here but i never made a post because it didnt seem as welcoming as here. To me it looks like a few ideas have been taken from here and now looks a bit more interesting however i wont use as i come here so often i just havent the time to start posting somewhere else as well!!!!:thumb_yello: