MIKA THANK YOU to the MikaFanClub people :)

Sivan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whouaou! I've just see the photos of the scrapbook! It's wonderful! You're an artist! (I was with my mum when I've look it and when I've seen my photo "that's me! that's me! hey hey! everybody here! mum, the cat, tama! look that's me!" lol

What a great job you did putting the book together, only wish I hadn't been so busy at the time that I could have put a letter in myself. Do you think that when the membership grows more that you might do a second volume?

Then I would definitely be able to get my act together and post an entry.

Seeing Mikas reaction to the book surely proves that he is really lovely guy, we should force all the negative journos out there to watch it over and over, to make them see the error of their ways.

Once again Sivan, great job ,well done!

I've just looked at the scrapbook photos - you did a great job Sivan!!

I'm sure Mika loved it and the letters will mean a lot to him, especially if most of us managed to avoid too much gushing "Marry me" type stuff (I hope we did!) - I mean, he sees enough of that on here eh?

Thanks again:biggrin2:

I've just looked at the scrapbook photos - you did a great job Sivan!!

I'm sure Mika loved it and the letters will mean a lot to him, especially if most of us managed to avoid too much gushing "Marry me" type stuff (I hope we did!) - I mean, he sees enough of that on here eh?

Thanks again:biggrin2:

no not to much marry me stuff :) really nice letters :)

yeah. so pretty much i had no clue about the scrapbook until just now. this makes me sad. i wish i could have been in it. oh well. it sooooo cool!

well i hope ill get another great idea for us for next time ;)

Thanks so much for your help in getting my (and many other's) letter to Mika. The scrapbook looks brilliant Sivan and you should be sooo proud of yourself. It's a great idea and I bet he loves it. Thanks again xxx

:groupwave:

I have not been here for a couple of days, so only recently had a chance to see the Scrapbook. WOW!

It is utterly amazing! Love your decorations, flags and I am proud to be part of the Mika gang!

Sivan, SivikaThank you for putting the book together:flowers2:

You think you'll ever make another scrap book or something else because I just found this site and I would love to do something some day.

ill do my best :) or maybe something ellse for mika :) im still thinking ;)

How are you doing Sivan...........life settling down a little? I hope you are feeling ok

hey :) things r still kinda complicated but hopefully soon will b better...

hope things r good for u!

When I saw this... I thought about Sivan not as a genius but about the work, big, great work that she did, to put this things together... I hope next time I will do something for Mika, because his reaction was worth all the work you did, Sivan :)

I think it's really awesome. I love the video of Mika looking at the book, and the thank you video. It looks like he recognised some people in there... (very cool) :thumb_yello:

I missed out this time... but maybe one day I can be a part of something special for him.

Aussie :insane:

WOW WOW WOW :roftl: The clips are fantastic! The things Mika says are wonderful, his reactions are clearly honest and impressed with the amazing efforts that went towards making the scapbook. And to know he reads the forums, well, that just makes me feel so proud of all you friendly people that make this the great place it is :thumb_yello:

:woot_jump:THANK YOU :biggrin2:

That says it all :biggrin2:

Maybe that should be your title? "Our Hero"?

I've already thanked you lots Sivan, but one more time won't hurt!

Thanks for everything! You did a fabulous job!

dcdeb

GREAT IDEA!! :naughty:OUR HER:wink2: !