How Mika Changed My Life

hey everybody MIKA is truly the best. i heard his love today 1st when i heard mtv's commerical and i couldnt stop singing to tune in my head, it was bugging me like crazy that i couldnt find out who was singing this song. a few weeks ago i saw a commerical that showed who sang the song and quickly ran to my computer to learn all about him!over the coarse of the few weeks i have bought his cd, joined this site : ), made 3 of my friends fall in love with him too, and have made myself obesssed. haha His music always makes me feel happy and makes me feel absoutely great about myself. B/c of his music i have gotten over a depression had been facing. I cant wait till he comes and plays in new york this way i can go get back stage passes and meet him. mika story is great and i hope he will be legend in the future.MIKA IS MY DRUG!!!!!:groupwave:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everybody MIKA is truly the best. i heard his love today 1st when i heard mtv's commerical and i couldnt stop singing to tune in my head, it was bugging me like crazy that i couldnt find out who was singing this song. a few weeks ago i saw a commerical that showed who sang the song and quickly ran to my computer to learn all about him!over the coarse of the few weeks i have bought his cd, joined this site : ), made 3 of my friends fall in love with him too, and have made myself obesssed. haha His music always makes me feel happy and makes me feel absoutely great about myself. B/c of his music i have gotten over a depression had been facing. I cant wait till he comes and plays in new york this way i can go get back stage passes and meet him. mika story is great and i hope he will be legend in the future.MIKA IS MY DRUG!!!!!:groupwave:

ooh, good for you!! Mika songs make me happy too! :punk: He's great! Just, don't get too obssesed, lol.

Mika has most deff changed my life <3 I heard Grace Kelly on MTV hits a few months ago. It was like a 'new artist' playlist or whatever and I was immedietly hooked! I did some crazy research and was soon obsexed. Then I couldn't walk between a class without a Mika song on my ipod and thats hows its been ever since!

i'm glad he helped you...

he's done the opposite here, he's taken over my brain, my computer, my life! do I care?

it's the mika-therapy: it just makes you feel so good, you'll start singing his happy songs all the time, you can't get angry with anybody, or depressed cause he can get you up just by singing lollipops!:naughty:

Who is a Mika obsessed here??????

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

..and you'll hear all the crowd screaming "me! me! me!":roftl:

He is my first musical obsession for 20 years.

Now that's something!

And the first person I've ever written a fan letter to:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

so you could say Mika has made me feel young again!!

Hey, that´s wonderful!! I am sure I am much too shy to write a fan letter ^^ :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA

MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who is a Mika obsessed here??????QUOTE]

Hrmm...I suppose I am but I'm not entirely sure...:roftl:

Hahahaha I LOVE HIM!! WHOOOOO!!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl::punk::mf_lustslow:

I'm just sitting reading and listening to music in my earpieces. To tell you the truth, today I put all my music in the computer on shuffle - trying for the first time in ages to listen to something else apart from Mika's music. My boyfriend just said to me -" Suddenly you started grinning from ear to ear, stopped reading and was looking out of the window with the happiest expression on your face! " After he said that, I realized that Mika's song came up. So I guess the answer to the question is - MIKA's music makes me a happier person, it makes me smile, whether I want it or not. :biggrin2:

trying for the first time in ages to listen to something else apart from Mika's music. . :biggrin2:

I tried that too :roftl: But it didn't work.

First I tried it with Genesis but it didn't work then I tried it with Queen - Innuendo I listened the whole album but then all I wanted was Mika back !!! :shocked: :shocked:

It's like there is a hidden message on the CD that tells you " Mika is a god..Listen to him... Don't listen to anything else then Mika" :roftl: :roftl:

I tried that too :roftl: But it didn't work.

First I tried it with Genesis but it didn't work then I tried it with Queen - Innuendo I listened the whole album but then all I wanted was Mika back !!! :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl:

I know exactly how that feels :naughty:

How Mika has changed my life ...a week or so ago i broke up with my boyfriend now i should be in a huge depressional Dip but i have completely missed out the depressed bit

I just continued on with my life happy as usual:thumb_yello:

YAY FOR MIKA!!!!

• 4 weeks later...