Hello from Tokyo

MIINA

Hi everyone! I'm Japanese fan. Sorry about my poor English.

Life In Cartoon Motion will be released here in Japan in June (of course I already have a import CD from UK)

and there is a Bonus Track called 'Your Sympathy'.

Have you ever listened this song?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! I'm Japanese fan. Sorry about my poor English.

Life In Cartoon Motion will be released here in Japan in June (of course I already have a import CD from UK)

and there is a Bonus Track called 'Your Sympathy'.

Have you ever listened this song?

Hello Miina welcome to the Mika Fan Club

and yes 'your sympathy' i have heard it and i think it is a fantastic song :thumb_yello:

今日は ミイナさん、お元気ですか。私はマルコです、日本語の学生です。私は日本が大好きです。

(I've tried to say "hello miina, how are you? I'm Marco, and I study japanese, I love Japan very mutch!)

Your Japanese are always lucky about bonus tracks! But...God bless emule! :punk:

Hi Miina

I also live in Tokyo, maybe you can tell me if there is a Japan fan club for Mika?

私も東京に住んでいます。(オーストラリア人ですが、主人は日本人です。)日本ではMIKAのファンクラブはありますか?)If not, maybe we should make one! (なかったら、作りましょうか???!!!)

why there's always bonus track on jp version cds?I'm a little bit jealous though I heart Japan. I'll miss the sherperd's bush gig since I planned my trip to tokyo way too early ! I do wish there could be some in-store performance and signing sessions in Tokyo. I think Japanese is going to love him. I turned my Japanese colleague into a Mika fan very easily and he is already 62:wub2:

Wow! Thank you all!!

I'm sorry, I didn't come here for a few days.

I've been to lollypop's myspace and heard the song million times just now.(thanks lollypop)

Yes! it's a beautiful song! I love it!!

You all say Japanese are lucky, but we have to wait it over two months!!!

So, lot of Japanese fans already have UK or US version. 

BTW, I've heard the information that MIKA will come and have

a performance to Japan in 26th May for 'MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS JAPAN 2007'.

I hope I can go to there...

Miina

BTW, I've heard the information that MIKA will come and have

a performance to Japan in 26th May for 'MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS JAPAN 2007'.

I hope I can go to there...

Miina

Miina if you get more information about this MTV gig, like the exact place and so on, can you post it here so we can try to go too? Maybe post the webpage link so we can check it out, even if it is in Japanese.

Thanks a bunch!!:flowers2:

Thanks Miina!!

My kanji skills are not great, but looks like you don't need a ticket for Mika's performance. But I guess entry will still be difficult....

I wonder if we fans in Japan can ever get close enough to meet Mika. He will be surrounded by industry people and promoters...it will be so impossible I think. It seems so easy for all you guys at all his other shows in Europe and the UK and US when I look at everyone's photos, but I don't think Japan will be so easy.

I would really like to give him a special present from his fans in Japan. He loves Tamagotchis, so we could get him a REAL Japanese original one....but how could we give it to him...any ideas anyone???