Outrageous Enough? - Glowing Mika Fans

It would give them a laugh anyway.

I notice they are based in Doncaster, we should pop in on our travels! :naughty: :naughty:

oh Doncaster you say ...we should definately give them a visit :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on gig goers, get your hearts.

I had a note in the last lot I bought from the people at The Glow Company, some are coming to the Doncaster gig!

Heh heh awesome! I just ordered MY stuff the other night and I had the cheek to suggest they give us discounts cos we have links to their site on MFC :naughty::naughty: well it was worth a try don't you think lol, and I think we should cos we are mint!

And I am going to Doncaster so they will see their stuff in action :roftl::roftl:

this is a super great idea!!!!!:thumb_yello:

i think i'm gonna order one of those heart, it's so pretty...hmmm it's a long way from home and i prob would never see mika :thumbdown: but atleast i'll have one :biggrin2:

I keep buying these hearts and then have to get some more because I keep giving them to MFC members I meet!

The last time I ordered, I sent The Glow Company and email, with a link to this thread so they could have a look if they wanted and this picture of Mika wearing the heart Carri threw on stage at Shepherds Bush.

glowingheart.jpg

They sent me this reply

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,

Thanks for the pic - thats great. We will put the picture on this page as a popup

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/FLASHING_GLITTER_HEART.html

As suggested by another fan we can offer a 5% discount on all products - simply add the words (in capitals) GLOWMIKA in the 'media code' box during checkout & you will save 5%

Could you please post this on the forum for us - maybe on the original thread & a new one? Please let me know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya guys; I was wondering if anyone going to the Somserset house concert could get one for me and I pay them when I get there because my parents don't have a credit card...

Heya guys; I was wondering if anyone going to the Somserset house concert could get one for me and I pay them when I get there because my parents don't have a credit card...

Darling, I always have spares! I will keep one for you!

Aww, thanks Bab! :thumb_yello: I wanted a few other bitz aswell. :naughty:

I've done it in capitals, small, a space in between - you name it, i've done it and it don't work! Nevermind, i'll give 'em a buzz tom. xxx:thumb_yello:

I keep buying these hearts and then have to get some more because I keep giving them to MFC members I meet!

The last time I ordered, I sent The Glow Company and email, with a link to this thread so they could have a look if they wanted and this picture of Mika wearing the heart Carri threw on stage at Shepherds Bush.

They sent me this reply

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,

Thanks for the pic - thats great. We will put the picture on this page as a popup

As suggested by another fan we can offer a 5% discount on all products - simply add the words (in capitals) GLOWMIKA in the 'media code' box during checkout & you will save 5%

Could you please post this on the forum for us - maybe on the original thread & a new one? Please let me know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but that's great!! bab you're a genius!:punk:

Aww, thanks Bab! :thumb_yello: I wanted a few other bitz aswell. :naughty:

I've done it in capitals, small, a space in between - you name it, i've done it and it don't work! Nevermind, i'll give 'em a buzz tom. xxx:thumb_yello:

Maybe he hasn't set it up yet? If it doesn't work tomorrow, let me know I will email him back

That's really sweet that they used your photo Babs! I need to get me one of these, just in case he comes to Seattle!

I think it is carri's photo DM! If you PM me your add, I will send you a couple when the new supply arrives.:wink2:

I've been trying to get a hold of 3 blinking hearts for me and my friends for our future MIKA concerts, but I haven't been able to....and the ones in this thread are only available to UK people! I'm also kinda confused as to what the "Official" MFC blinking heart is.. Do you all think this one would work??...I found them on Ebay & am considering purchasing them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-heart-LED-flashing-necklaces-HOT-item_W0QQitemZ330142592647QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1467QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:biggrin2:

AWESOME!! I got my stuff back today and a card with 5% off and the code Babs said earlier, (too late for me this time but there's always next) though I ordered quite a few bits n bobs lol. I also had the cheeck to ask them for a discount cos we are Mika fans etc etc and they did do so that's nice of them aint it. I checked out the link Babs put up earlier to their site (below) that links to the Mika pic wearing THE red heart :thumb_yello::punk: saying:

We're thrilled that our Flashing Glitter Heart has been chosen to identify Mika fans...
ps.the little mika fans link only works on THEIR site btw.

cool eh, now it's OFFICIAL lol.

AWESOME!! I got my stuff back today and a card with 5% off and the code Babs said earlier, (too late for me this time but there's always next) though I ordered quite a few bits n bobs lol. I also had the cheeck to ask them for a discount cos we are Mika fans etc etc and they did do so that's nice of them aint it. I checked out the link Babs put up earlier to their site (below) that links to the Mika pic wearing THE red heart :thumb_yello::punk: saying:

ps.the little mika fans link only works on THEIR site btw.

cool eh, now it's OFFICIAL lol.

This is AWESOME!!!!!

I am definately going to order my glow hearts :thumb_yello:

What a fantastic idea!!

Missing out on the somerset House concert (can't get tickets) but going to Brixton in December...anyone else going??

:groupwave: