Outrageous Enough? - Glowing Mika Fans

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yaaaaayyy my flashing hearts arrived this morning!!... only got 6 for the time being.. but may have to get more for somerset house.....

Still need to work on an outfit.. looks like I will be dressing up on my own as the peeps that are coming with me are not hardcore Mika fans.. (they still like him) and not MFCers. They keep rolling their eyes at me when i talk about this place and Mika :( Only you guys understand!!! *hugs all round*

((hugs back)) I only got 3 but I have given one away already, and I wanted some incase people didn't have them at the gigs, so I guess I will be ordering again.

I wonder what their sales of glowing hearts are like compared to last months sales lol :naughty: Up 1000%

((hugs back)) I only got 3 but I have given one away already, and I wanted some incase people didn't have them at the gigs, so I guess I will be ordering again.

I wonder what their sales of glowing hearts are like compared to last months sales lol :naughty: Up 1000%

The sales will be through the Roof i can Imagine!!!! :biggrin2:

its like the Tamagotchis all over again hehehe

did anyone see the glowing teeth on the glowing hearts website?

now that would be hilarious if we all got those. imagine standing on stage looking at your adoring audience smiling back at you in bright neon lol

:roftl:

now that would be hilarious if we all got those. imagine standing on stage looking at your adoring audience smiling back at you in bright neon lol

Glowing teeth i would be scared it would make me think of alice in wonderland x 1000 :roftl: :roftl:

I like it, I like it!

Hey.. if anyone is looking for some amazing costumes.. check out Leg Avenue.. they make some fabulous.. and very sexy costumes...!! Lots available through ebay..... There are a couple of pirate costumes that are sooo faaaaaaabulous!! A bit pricey but a great place for inspiration and ideas!!

I think Freddie might fall off his chair if he saw this hehe :P

Hey.. if anyone is looking for some amazing costumes.. check out Leg Avenue.. they make some fabulous.. and very sexy costumes...!! Lots available through ebay..... There are a couple of pirate costumes that are sooo faaaaaaabulous!! A bit pricey but a great place for inspiration and ideas!!

hehe O wow i like this Site...so many fantastic ideas for dress up :biggrin2:

But your Right Freddie would definately fall off his chair :naughty:

Waow !!! The costumes are gorgeous !!! But, there are no prices on the website, are there ?