Outrageous Enough? - Glowing Mika Fans

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prices average from £25 upwards...you can do a seach for Leg Avenue on Ebay :) plenty on there! :) They are great for inspiration.. my sister and i are always looking for inspiration at halloween time... she bought the 'robin' costume, but once we got it we realised that it would have been sooo easy to make ourselves!!

We've now found some classic black and red corsets from New Look (Only £10) to use for future costumes!!

here is a pic of me as a gothic batgirl last year..:bleh: the top is from a New Look (high st shop) and the skirt is handmade from eBay... :P Wings were made by my sis hehe..

normal_CIMG1437.JPG

Ooo maybe we should start a 'Show us your best costume' thread!?

Prices average from £25 upwards...you can do a seach for Leg Avenue on Ebay :) plenty on there! :) They are great for inspiration.. my sister and i are always looking for inspiration at halloween time... she bought the 'robin' costume, but once we got it we realised that it would have been sooo easy to make ourselves!!

Wow! Great costume, Meimei!

And I wish I'd read here first -- I just spent an hour browsing through eBay trying to get ideas for something to wear to Mika's DC show... I still haven't decided if I'm really going to dress up fancy... but I was hoping for some inspiration! This Leg Avenue might be just the ticket! Thanks! :)

dcdeb

It'll be fine :) Just go for it (I don't wanna be the only one!) If it gets too hot you can just take it off and put it in your bag!

LOL i think im going to look bright enough as it is i have a rainbow hoody, orange Converse shoes and a bright top ....but then again if i REALLY wanted to get noticed a huge afro bright coloured wig would be great :roftl: :roftl:

hiya i finally got around to ordering my stuff so i have got 3 flashy hearts, 100 fluroescent bracelets and also a flashing bunny ears headband. my hubby has decided ive finally gone mad, loopy, lost it lol. Ive never been so excited about anything for many years, last time was when i went to ricky martin.

hiya i finally got around to ordering my stuff so i have got 3 flashy hearts, 100 fluroescent bracelets and also a flashing bunny ears headband. my hubby has decided ive finally gone mad, loopy, lost it lol. Ive never been so excited about anything for many years, last time was when i went to ricky martin.

Cool! :thumb_yello:

We we light it up like a christmas tree:biggrin2:

I think the cheapest place to get the glow bracelts from is Wilkinsons... 99p for 15. I've got 60 of them so far :P I only had to pay about 20p though because I know someone who works there :)

I think the cheapest place to get the glow bracelts from is Wilkinsons... 99p for 15. I've got 60 of them so far :P I only had to pay about 20p though because I know someone who works there :)

well its my day off tomorow...oh my last day off work until the Gigs anyway...so i will keep my eyes open in wilkinsons for them :thumb_yello: