Outrageous Enough? - Glowing Mika Fans

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh Glowing i am soo going to be glowing at somerset house with my antenna's and glow bracelets AND my glowing hearts hehe

Oh and this Glow company i keep using must be doing some cracking business from us all :roftl:

Mika said he wanted us to dress outrageously for his gigs right?

Well some of us can't afford that or will have problems after the gig is over and getting home safely, or just genuinely aren't confident enough to do it, however a few of us have come up with an inexpensive and easy way to show Mika just how much we think!

Imagine yourself at Mika's gig, the lights are down and only the occasional strobe light illuminates the room, he starts singing 'Love Today' and all of a sudden all the MFC members in the audience produce flashing glow hearts on cue! Imagine how awesome that would look for him on the stage when all these hearts emerge out of the darkness!

We could really start a trend here, reusing the hearts for each gig you go to, and more and more people will get the idea. It's a great way to promote the fan club, recognise other MFC members from afar and to let Mika know how much we appreciate him by organising ourselves to use them at key points for effect.

The Glow Hearts we're thinking of using are here:

Flashing Glitter Hearts

However if you can find any glowing hearts on a wand please please let us know as we would prefer to use those! If you have any other ideas they're more than welcome too!

Thats an ace idea! :biggrin2:

Oh yes the falshing hearts. he noticed them when we met him before hand... and they were turned off...

Loved the reaction he gave... something on the lines of them being mad and everywhere.

hahah well its true they ae only everywhere because us MFC always wear them and where ever Mika goes there are usually some of us atleast around :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh yes the falshing hearts. he noticed them when we met him before hand... and they were turned off...

Loved the reaction he gave... something on the lines of them being mad and everywhere.

Yeahhhhhhhh.... *guffaw and dopey grin*

Yeahhhhhhhh.... *guffaw and dopey grin*

*sigh*

I swear I have that reaction anytime i remember something he said. RBSKY... thanx for the heart by the way... and the badge... best ideas ever.

Anyways... as that was completly off topic i'm going to make my exit to another thread

hehe, i'm also gonna get one of those flashing hearts for the st gallen festival in switzerland! :biggrin2: and i'm thinking of buying this as well: http://www.led-shop.com/images/80414441.jpg - a mini ventilator with customizable LED text. :naughty: the letters are probably to small to read from the stage though.

Oh wow i want one :biggrin2:

im sure even if Mika couldnt see it you could use it to communicate with other people in the crowd :naughty:

That's cool innit! Love it! How much are they?:thumb_yello:

around 9 euro. but you should try to find one in a uk shop, this shop charges 9,50 euro for shipping to other european countries than germany. :wink2:

hehe, i'm also gonna get one of those flashing hearts for the st gallen festival in switzerland! :biggrin2: and i'm thinking of buying this as well: http://www.led-shop.com/images/80414441.jpg - a mini ventilator with customizable LED text. :naughty: the letters are probably to small to read from the stage though.

Hey I ordered one of those too lol thought I might get hot at the gig with mister Mika greek godlike in front of me (hopefully lol).

My new stuff came today, the packer put a little smiley next to where I wrote that it was for another Mika gig!

We should send them pictures of us wearing them and the picture of Mika wearing Carrie's!

I might just do that!

My new stuff came today, the packer put a little smiley next to where I wrote that it was for another Mika gig!

We should send them pictures of us wearing them and the picture of Mika wearing Carrie's!

I might just do that!

doo it do it

then perhaps they will make a special Mika discount :thumb_yello: