Outrageous Enough? - Glowing Mika Fans

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be great if they could ship outside of the UK then the glow hearts could really take off

:thumb_yello:

yes, caus us "bloody foreigner fans" can't make a step without boring lovely uk fans!:biggrin2::bleh:

Hmmm, we had the hearts in DC... they are slightly different (but only very slightly), so I think there's another site that does ship outside UK.

EDIT: Ah, here we go!

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/Flashing-Necklaces/Acrylic-Heart-Necklaces-SKU-NO-10558.htm

They ship to lots of countries, and as you can see, these hearts are almost the same as the UK ones. The only trick is, a minimum order is 24 hearts.

--Jack

i remember having compared prices...as tootch suggested me this site, jack, and they were def more expensive for us, as customs duties have to be paid...

uk is common market, you know, so it's cheaper...and you can order less than 24.

.....last time hotdlp received the shipment for me and next delivered to italy, next time i'll be supported by old nutter kath!

Guys, I have fed back your comments about shipping abroad, if I get an answer I will be sure to let you know.

Sparkly, I can't make the link work!

Super Babspanky! she's our hero, patrolling the sky of MFC she fears nothing but face everything!:naughty:

for people in germany, i ordered mine here: http://www.luftballonwelt.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=605&osCsid=c69bd5b1ade8b7d5ca275a07d3b07137 - they also ship to other european countries, but then the shipping costs are 10-20 euro. and the website is only in german.

wow, they're the same! too bad the shipping costs are too expensive!:thumbdown: how did you find them? cause maybe i could find some on italian websites too...

for people in germany, i ordered mine here: http://www.luftballonwelt.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=605&osCsid=c69bd5b1ade8b7d5ca275a07d3b07137 - they also ship to other european countries, but then the shipping costs are 10-20 euro. and the website is only in german.

I gotta remember that when I get to germany? how long dose it take for them to get to you? hope I have time when I come to germany to order one

mirtilla: i just entered the german words for glitter heart or blink heart in google, that's how i found it. i'm sure they have it on some italian website, too, just try the italian words for it on google. :wink2:

ioana, it takes about 1 week for them to send it. when you order, make a note to them that they should send it with a "maxibrief" via deutsche post, then the shipping will be cheaper (about 3 euro instead of 5)... but not sure if that works if you order more than one, if in doubt you could call and ask, they're very nice on the phone. btw, if you already know your german address, you can order it from where you are now and have it sent to the german address, if time is a problem?

and if you don't care about how beautiful the heart looks, i even have a spare one... but the light is red-green instead of red-blue, and, well, it just doesn't look that beautiful. i ordered it on http://www.led-shop.com, but unfortunately didn't read the AGB, where it said that the pictures are just samples and the real thing might look different. that's why i ordered another one on luftballonwelt, i wanted a prettier one! :naughty:

Hmmm, we had the hearts in DC... they are slightly different (but only very slightly), so I think there's another site that does ship outside UK.

EDIT: Ah, here we go!

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/Flashing-Necklaces/Acrylic-Heart-Necklaces-SKU-NO-10558.htm

They ship to lots of countries, and as you can see, these hearts are almost the same as the UK ones. The only trick is, a minimum order is 24 hearts.

--Jack

OOOOO I doo so love those flashing Hawaiian flower things on that site aren't they soo pretty :mf_lustslow:

Guys, I have fed back your comments about shipping abroad, if I get an answer I will be sure to let you know.

Sparkly, I can't make the link work!

The main link works Babs, but I did say the little one only works on THEIR site not this one, i was just showing everyone what it says on the actual site hunny bunny :wink2:

I'm getting some flashing star wands too to use for poking sticks, don't get in my way!:naughty:

I've got one of them for Somerset House :D I like poking people.

I need a new heart though.. I lost the turny thing off the back of mine down a grate in the barrier at the ICA gig on Sunday :|

I've got one of them for Somerset House :D I like poking people.

I need a new heart though.. I lost the turny thing off the back of mine down a grate in the barrier at the ICA gig on Sunday :|

We can poke each other :shocked: Or like have a sword fight.:naughty: