Outrageous Enough? - Glowing Mika Fans

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
i know ive not done anything like this for many years, but i am enjoying myself and i have not danced and made a fool of myself so much since before my knee op in july.

Yep I know the feeling, all I need is MORE MmmMIKA gigs to go to, COME ON Mika, never mind exhaustion or a LIFE...just clone yourself and gig forever and we will ALL be happy lol:wink2:

xxx luv him bless xxx

I am definately going to be A glowing Mika fan......But yes as you say it would be better to have a glow heart on a wand
Just MAKE one..ADAPT make do and mend or summit lol. We made our own lollipops out of wooden spoons, and CD's covered in stripey sticky tape look at the link ( I would post the piccy but I ave no idea how you post pix to actually show up instead of just the link (maybe Firefox doesn't do it and i need to use poopy explorer).

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a73/sparkly_sinders/people%20pix/LollipopgirlandVivmyspacecompetitio.jpg

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/Party_products.html

Some on this page BexxY, get some hearts while you are at it, this was a great way to identify MFC people!

I am getting some more and also more bunny ears.

Thankyou Babs

Come to mention it i do need to restock on those flashing hearts most of mine broke at leeds and birmingham :thumb_yello:

i want one of those light sabers! LOL imagine someone at a gig with thosee :naughty:

Light sabers?! Where...!?

AHA!

Ohh.. I want those glowing knifes and forks :naughty:

just to inform you all that we will be showing glow hearts in Italy, too!!!

first in florence and then in other dates in october...he will recognize us by then! a whole glowing season for Mika!

MFC rules the world!:thumb_yello:

just to inform you all that we will be showing glow hearts in Italy, too!!!

first in florence and then in other dates in october...he will recognize us by then! a whole glowing season for Mika!

MFC rules the world!:thumb_yello:

and then in november!:biggrin2: