Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Mika_Addiction what an amzing dream... it's dreams like that, that make you mad to wake up huh!

i had a dream, i was walking the streets of london for no apparent reason and got really lost. i had a problem with not being able to talk to anyone, and so everyone kept a distance. although that was weird to have everyone avoiding me it was ok, but this man walked right into me and started. i looked up and was about to cry when it was actually mika. he said, "it's alright now, i came to find you, why didn't you call me?" i was a bit bemused as to him walking into me let alone talking to me.

we walked down the busy street and then into a side road where he took me to his house. he was soo excited to show me the things he kept and was despirate for me to see his piano. i kept stopping through his house though coz all the walks had his doodles on them and each doodle told a story which was really cool. he pulled me to the piano and was about to do an impromptue song when my phone rang.

turned out to be my mum. "you forgot didn't you. i knew i should have met you half way" she kept on saying. i walked to the window,and mika's face fell.

i asked what it was i forgot this time and found out it was my uncles party.

"i ought to go, it's actually really important, it's at the big church" ( :roftl: ) and picked up my things and was about to leave when he said "well i'll walk you there, it's not that far, and anyway, come back to mine when it's all over" so we walked down the road and carried on talking about why i'd come from and how long i was lost for when we got to the party

he was a bit like :tears: "i don't wanna say goodbye yet coz i only just met you" and he hugged me real tight, like he was scared, i said i'd be back at his house soon.

i walked in the party and sat at the table with the most boringest person in the world and begged mum to go back to his house, and she said "well sure, beats sitting hear with this moaning old battleaxe!"

after making excues, i run down the road to his house, only to find that it was empty and all the doodles on the walls were now crying. i asked a neighbour where mika'd gone but he didn't know

then i woke up... weird!!

One of the dreams that I had last week had his house in it, I walked past and looked down into the basement flat window and his flat was completely empty and the walls were bare and stripped of the white paint that he has now and I knew he didn't live there anymore, even though his parents still lived upstairs. I walked away feeling total despair that he had gone......

AWWW!!! :tears: Crying doodles? So sad!!

it was, i found that the most sadest part, not that mika'd disappeared :lol3:

I dream about Mika quite often, more often than I used too anyway, I had one on Friday night and one on Saturday night, they were REALLY nice dreams and so vivid but I'm afraid they were too dirty to recall on here or I'll get banned! :naughty: I think it's the first time I've ever had a really dirty Mika dream, I wouldn't say no to some more like them though:wink2: :naughty:

well, young missy that's soooo completely... COOL! i only ever have those when i day dream!!

Lady Gaga? :naughty: Poor you.

Ah, your dream sounds great also! No happy ending, unfortunately :boxed:

I dreamed about Mika tonight, again! But I can't remember it really good.

I've won a meet and greet or something, but nothing romantic happened. Crap :naughty:

i hate that when it was a good dream to 'live' but then forget it when you wake up again :doh:

One of the dreams that I had last week had his house in it, I walked past and looked down into the basement flat window and his flat was completely empty and the walls were bare and stripped of the white paint that he has now and I knew he didn't live there anymore, even though his parents still lived upstairs. I walked away feeling total despair that he had gone......

it's a weird kind of emptyness you feel huh, i know that's what it felt like to me :/ x

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan

Awwsh i know that feeling. When i wake up from a mika dream (a good one) i always feel really warm amd fuzzy but at the same time like my hearts been ripped out. Its the best and worst feeling ever.

I think thats why i love I see you so much. It gives me the exact feeling i get after a dream. With a bit less warm fuzziness but still.

I havent had one recently, but ive been having so many daydreams! They used to be all about us when we were in a couple and had been for a long time but nowadays theyre all about when we actually get together. I love them =D

but when a teacher draws my attention back i get that 'i see you' feeling again.

But its worth it :)

Oh and this may sound a little weird but i find that so far my most vivid mika dreams (actually almost all if them) happened the night before i get my period? Is it like the hormones or something? All i know is that im always really depressed the day after, cause of the dream AND pms. Weird, i know.

I had a dream once that I was in my geography lesson. And I could hear someone humming, but when I looked round I couldn't see anyone making a noise :teehee: They all had their heads down... I guess we were in a test or something :naughty:I was soooo boreeeed! And suddenly the door opened, and the teacher just thought it was the wind and closed it. But the humming was getting louder... and It sounded like the Mission Impossible Theme Tune ... then something tugged at my leg so I looked under my desk and there was Mika! Covered in facepaint (the stuff that army guys wear) and he went "Come on Jo" and pulled me under the table. And we just crawled out of my geography lesson together! :roftl: strangest dream ever! haha!

I had a dream once that I was in my geography lesson. And I could hear someone humming, but when I looked round I couldn't see anyone making a noise :teehee: They all had their heads down... I guess we were in a test or something :naughty:I was soooo boreeeed! And suddenly the door opened, and the teacher just thought it was the wind and closed it. But the humming was getting louder... and It sounded like the Mission Impossible Theme Tune ... then something tugged at my leg so I looked under my desk and there was Mika! Covered in facepaint (the stuff that army guys wear) and he went "Come on Jo" and pulled me under the table. And we just crawled out of my geography lesson together! :roftl: strangest dream ever! haha!

THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::boing:

Lol, that's GREAT! :biggrin2:

:roftl: Haha that's great!

I haven't had any "proper" Mika dreams so far, only very messed up ones and daydreams :teehee:

I think thats why i love I see you so much. It gives me the exact feeling i get after a dream. With a bit less warm fuzziness but still.

i just love the song. there's a guy at work i crush on and when ever i see him i hum/ sing it as i watch him work :wub2:

:lmfao: that's brilliant! x x x

Hi girls!

it's much time that I don't write in this thread but I read you.

Now, I'm going to write my dream that I've had 2 nights ago:

I dreamt that I was at one of MIKA's gig and after the gig I went in the backstage cause I've won a M&G (lucky me :biggrin2: but just in the dreams I win M&G :aah:) I was in a room with other 3 girls and we were waiting for HIM. When HE arrived we talked to HIM. Then I gave him my present and the other 3 girls went away. In that room there were just me and MIKA. We talked so much together and then, I don't rember what I 've said but... I was in HIS arms :wub2: He hugged me. I was really good in that time. I remember too that HE kissed my cheek . :blush-anim-cl:

THE END

Hi girls!

it's much time that I don't write in this thread but I read you.

Now, I'm going to write my dream that I've had 2 nights ago:

I dreamt that I was at one of MIKA's gig and after the gig I went in the backstage cause I've won a M&G (lucky me :biggrin2: but just in the dreams I win M&G :aah:) I was in a room with other 3 girls and we were waiting for HIM. When HE arrived we talked to HIM. Then I gave him my present and the other 3 girls went away. In that room there were just me and MIKA. We talked so much together and then, I don't rember what I 've said but... I was in HIS arms :wub2: He hugged me. I was really good in that time. I remember too that HE kissed my cheek . :blush-anim-cl:

THE END

sweet! x

I remember I said last night in the Mikagasmics that I'm going to bed and that I hope I'll have a Mika dream which I haven't had in a long time...apprently I did...but it was SO WEIRD! :huh:

It was finally March and I had to go to the gig in Vienna...I arrived in Vienna and went to see about the venue. It was like a shopping mall and someone asked me: "Are you here for the gig?" and I was like: ":blink: yeah..."...that person: "come with me"

I went away with that person and he/she (cannot remember properly) gave me this sports equipment. Then I was shown through which door I was supposed to go to enter the gig. I put on my equipment which was a basketball kind of clothing. I opened that door and indeed IT WAS A BASKETBALL COURT! On which the game was already on. I could see Mika in the same equipment running around. The game was fierce and they were really playing...I mean everything/ everyone was so serious! :shocked:

I joined the game and then found myself holding the ball and looked at left and right and at me left at a distance of about 3 meters was Mika looking at the ring and perhaps waiting for me to throw the ball. I threw it and it went nicely through the ring which brought some points to my team and Mika coming towards me quite serious himself.

Mika: "You know what you're getting now, right?"

Me: " :huh: No... "

Then he took out a pencil and signed my FACE! :aah:

He didn't smile or even said anything else...he just walked off after that.

All I know is that in the next morning I woke up wihtout that mark on my face and everybody told me I am so stupid, because that used be an autograph and I didn't take care of it properly! Then I started crying because I cou;dn't believe it that e everything was over!!! :mf_rosetinted:

The end.

I remember I said last night in the Mikagasmics that I'm going to bed and that I hope I'll have a Mika dream which I haven't had in a long time...apprently I did...but it was SO WEIRD! :huh:

It was finally March and I had to go to the gig in Vienna...I arrived in Vienna and went to see about the venue. It was like a shopping mall and someone asked me: "Are you here for the gig?" and I was like: ":blink: yeah..."...that person: "come with me"

I went away with that person and he/she (cannot remember properly) gave me this sports equipment. Then I was shown through which door I was supposed to go to enter the gig. I put on my equipment which was a basketball kind of clothing. I opened that door and indeed IT WAS A BASKETBALL COURT! On which the game was already on. I could see Mika in the same equipment running around. The game was fierce and they were really playing...I mean everything/ everyone was so serious! :shocked:

I joined the game and then found myself holding the ball and looked at left and right and at me left at a distance of about 3 meters was Mika looking at the ring and perhaps waiting for me to throw the ball. I threw it and it went nicely through the ring which brought some points to my team and Mika coming towards me quite serious himself.

All I know is that in the next morning I woke up wihtout that mark on my face and everybody told me I am so stupid, because that used be an autograph and I didn't take care of it properly! Then I started crying because I cou;dn't believe it that e everything was over!!! :mf_rosetinted:

The end.

:roftl: soo werid!!

i had another last night...

was shopping in supermarket and was talking to the cashier as the people in front were talking to me as well. they had a little baby which was babbling away to himself happily.

then the people infront gave the baby to the cashier to hold and when they turned him round it was mika. i couldn't stop laughing at the fact that this really tiny baby had a mika head. :lmfao: then i held him for while, but then he bit me.

then i woke up... :lmfao::roftl:

The end.

Hehehe. I was reading that on my ipod during physics (very naughty of me :P) and i started giggling at the 'signed your face part' xD

my friends thought i was mad.

The baby one is hilarious too. But wasnt it kinda scary?

Hehehe. I was reading that on my ipod during physics (very naughty of me :P) and i started giggling at the 'signed your face part' xD

my friends thought i was mad.

The baby one is hilarious too. But wasnt it kinda scary?

glad I made you laugh...and if it was during a physics class then it's even better! :lmfao:

and indeed!!! :shocked: a Mika nightmare!

:roftl: soo werid!!

i had another last night...

was shopping in supermarket and was talking to the cashier as the people in front were talking to me as well. they had a little baby which was babbling away to himself happily.

then the people infront gave the baby to the cashier to hold and when they turned him round it was mika. i couldn't stop laughing at the fact that this really tiny baby had a mika head. :lmfao: then i held him for while, but then he bit me.

then i woke up... :lmfao::roftl:

LOL! :lmfao:

Imagine..

mikababykassaah.jpg

Hahaha

Nice dream :naughty:

you have no idea how funny that pic is!

yeah it was just bizar! i woke up and was like :blink::roftl:

then when he bit me... :lmfao:

anyway... hopefully i can continue with normal dreaming with normal things happening in it, unlike last night where i seemed to have hundreds of freaky ones!!! x x x

you have no idea how funny that pic is!

yeah it was just bizar! i woke up and was like :blink::roftl:

then when he bit me... :lmfao:

anyway... hopefully i can continue with normal dreaming with normal things happening in it, unlike last night where i seemed to have hundreds of freaky ones!!! x x x

Haha, thanks! :naughty:

Woah, the biting part is the scarriest. :lmfao:

I had a really interesting dream last night, and I need some help figuring out what it means.

I was walking to my locker like any normal morning, but apparently all of the kids in my school were Mika fans and Mika regularly corresponded with the school:blink: Then one of my friends said "Mika mentioned you in the letter he sent to our teacher."(which apparently was normal:blink:) "Its in your locker" I went to open it, and there was an index card taped to the door that read in green marker "DOUBT" The letter was nothing special, just my name amongst a list of others.

but that caught my attention. Why was "doubt" written on my locker? Any ideas?

I had a weird dream last night...

I want to be an illustrator when I'm older, and I dreamt that I published a comic about a girl running to school, and everywhere she looked there was a Mika reference.

First, it was raining.

Then a guy handed her a pink balloon.

Next a two boys tried to blame something they did on some girls. (Quite a literal reference there, huh?)

But the weirdest bit was that this six year old dropped his pink umbrella on the floor, and his mother went:

"Grey! Pick it up off the floor!"

He replied, "Mommy! Pick up off the floor! Now!"

Then I woke up. :blink:

Sigh, maybe I'll draw it out, and post it up here. Then I won't sound so odd trying to explain it! :roftl: