Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had a tiny Mika dreamlet last night. I dreamt that he was set to star in a movie. I was pretty happy about this, because it was a chance to check out his acting skills. I don't know if I was in the movie, or a member of the press, because I was on set with him. (He was dressed in his usual clothes, so this wasn't a period film, or sci-fi movie or anything.) When I approached him, he was getting his makeup retouched. I was about to ask him a question, then I woke up. Man, I'm always waking up at the worst times. Anyway, I think it would be cool to see Mika in a movie. He would make a very dashing leading man, don't you think? :biggrin2:

I had a tiny Mika dreamlet last night. I dreamt that he was set to star in a movie. I was pretty happy about this, because it was a chance to check out his acting skills. I don't know if I was in the movie, or a member of the press, because I was on set with him. (He was dressed in his usual clothes, so this wasn't a period film, or sci-fi movie or anything.) When I approached him, he was getting his makeup retouched. I was about to ask him a question, then I woke up. Man, I'm always waking up at the worst times. Anyway, I think it would be cool to see Mika in a movie. He would make a very dashing leading man, don't you think? :biggrin2:

i think that would be awesome!!!!

last night, i dreamt i was sooo hungry. i was led to a room with a box on a table. and then they locked the door. i walked over to the table and looked in the box only to find it was full of jelly babies :woot_jump: i was real excited, i reached in a pulled a few out and looked at them, only to discover that each of them were/ had mika's face on them. i thought it was a wee bit weird and was about to eat one when it screamed and when i looked closely again, they were all tiny bits of mika. i.e. happy, sad, excited, shy... you get the idea. but i was hungry... so i either ate mika bit by bit or went without food. so i set each individual jelly baby mika out on that table and laid on the floor so i couldn't see them any more.

when i woke up i was very much wtf and i won't eat the rest of the jelly babies in my room :roftl: x

I had two demented Mika dreams lately. :teehee:

In the first, I was doing some sort of trial period as Mika's assistant. They told me that they'd hire me permanently if I could prove to be useful. So I found out that Mika doesn't like it when he gets a drink, and other people in his entourage always confuse his drink for theirs (WTF?). So I went out and bought a package of these really wide straws, which I would carry everywhere and give one to Mika whenever he was drinking anything in order to set his drink apart from everyone else's. He was so grateful, he took me to a Lily Allen gig at a Starbucks to show his thanks. :roftl:

Then last night I had a dream that Mika was doing a gig in Chile, and I was going with Sariflor. Christine was also there, only she didn't come to the gig; she just stayed back at the hotel to fix Mika's hair for him. We were all staying in this weird luxury hotel that wasn't a normal hotel, but a bunch of connecting huts with thatched roofs - but they were very pretty on the inside. I woke up the morning after the gig, and Mika was in his pajamas in a common area, looking sleepy (the same clothes he was wearing in the Manic Monday video blog). I was waiting for Sariflor to finish using the bathroom, so I went over and started talking to Mika, and started rubbing his shoulders. :aah: At first he was concerned that he smelled bad becuase he hadn't showered yet, but then admitted that his shoulders were tense and having them rubbed felt so good he didn't care. I remember thinking "oh well, I'd do this for any other friend, so why would it matter that Mika's a pop star?" :roftl:

Then later, Mika had gone and I was in another giant bathroom with Sariflor and Aurélien. We were like "damn, that was fun, we don't want to go back to real life" - so we randomly decided to catch a plane to Australia instead, and were joking about how we should have gone there when Mika was doing his gig in Sydney, not after. :roftl:

I had a hazy, odd dream. I was just listening to an interview with Mika, but I could see it. It involved the interviewer, Mika and his girlfriend (I didn;t recognise her. All I know is she had really long, sleek brown hair and was quite tall) dancing around this road - it had a park on one side, with iron gates, and a tiny shop oin the other.

I dodn;t remember much of the dialouge, only that he was asked about getting married. He said 'Oh, God no, never. Well, if you ask me anyway. If you ask my girlfriend, you;ll probably get a different story.' Then he laughed. And thats all I remember. Odd.

• 3 weeks later...

A few nights ago i had a dream when Mika came to my school and he was signing autograghs, and everyone had one and then i went up annd asked him for one and he said no because he had a appointment to go to and i was crying, and then he hugged me and said sorry and left. I got hugged by Mika :wub2: x

In the first, I was doing some sort of trial period as Mika's assistant. They told me that they'd hire me permanently if I could prove to be useful. So I found out that Mika doesn't like it when he gets a drink, and other people in his entourage always confuse his drink for theirs (WTF?). So I went out and bought a package of these really wide straws, which I would carry everywhere and give one to Mika whenever he was drinking anything in order to set his drink apart from everyone else's. He was so grateful, he took me to a Lily Allen gig at a Starbucks to show his thanks. :roftl:

Then last night I had a dream that Mika was doing a gig in Chile, and I was going with Sariflor. Christine was also there, only she didn't come to the gig; she just stayed back at the hotel to fix Mika's hair for him. We were all staying in this weird luxury hotel that wasn't a normal hotel, but a bunch of connecting huts with thatched roofs - but they were very pretty on the inside. I woke up the morning after the gig, and Mika was in his pajamas in a common area, looking sleepy (the same clothes he was wearing in the Manic Monday video blog). I was waiting for Sariflor to finish using the bathroom, so I went over and started talking to Mika, and started rubbing his shoulders. :aah: At first he was concerned that he smelled bad becuase he hadn't showered yet, but then admitted that his shoulders were tense and having them rubbed felt so good he didn't care. I remember thinking "oh well, I'd do this for any other friend, so why would it matter that Mika's a pop star?" :roftl:

Then later, Mika had gone and I was in another giant bathroom with Sariflor and Aurélien. We were like "damn, that was fun, we don't want to go back to real life" - so we randomly decided to catch a plane to Australia instead, and were joking about how we should have gone there when Mika was doing his gig in Sydney, not after. :roftl:

Oh Mana, that beats my dream with Mika dressed as a hedgehog :lmfao::lmfao:

I had a mika dream a few nights ago (my first in a while...:blink:)

OK, so mika was having a concert at the science centre downtown, so I went and it was only little kids there and they were all sitting on the floor cross legged and mika was on a small stage singing one of his demos. :lmfao:

So I sat down and we all had a good time, until he said "WHO WANTS THEIR PICTURE TAKEN WITH ME?" and everyone shouted and crowded around them, and I stood up and shouted "I'M FROM MFC PICK ME!!" :lmfao: But he picked a little kid, and they were posing for pictures, and I got mad because she kept talking about the female security guard so I just yelled, "MIKA IS RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT A F***ING SECURITY GUARD?" and I stormed off.

A few minutes later, we're on Mika's private jets (yes, me mika and like 10 children..) and we're flying to buckingham palace, and then we have a big sleepover.

:blink: ..

I had a mika dream a few nights ago (my first in a while...:blink:)

OK, so mika was having a concert at the science centre downtown, so I went and it was only little kids there and they were all sitting on the floor cross legged and mika was on a small stage singing one of his demos. :lmfao:

So I sat down and we all had a good time, until he said "WHO WANTS THEIR PICTURE TAKEN WITH ME?" and everyone shouted and crowded around them, and I stood up and shouted "I'M FROM MFC PICK ME!!" :lmfao: But he picked a little kid, and they were posing for pictures, and I got mad because she kept talking about the female security guard so I just yelled, "MIKA IS RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT A F***ING SECURITY GUARD?" and I stormed off.

A few minutes later, we're on Mika's private jets (yes, me mika and like 10 children..) and we're flying to buckingham palace, and then we have a big sleepover.

:blink: ..

What the F... :lmfao:

Hi girls! :D

I'm back in this thread. what nice dreams!!!

well... now, I don't know if write or not my last dream with MIKA that I've had 2 nights ago. Ok, I'll write just the 1st part because I can't write second one :teehee:

I was online on msn.A new contact wanted to add me. I added it and his name was "mikasounds":blink:. My heart beated too hard:aah:. I said to myself that it was impossIble that he was MIKA. I clicked on his name to talk to him. ( The avatar was the same that MIKA has on twitter) I tryed to write to Him. I asked to him who he was and he replyed "HI, I'M MIKA"... I laughed tooo much and I said "ok!:lmfao:" We started to talk but I've always thought that it was a joke untill when he said that he had a webcam... he turned on that web cam and... OMG.... HE WAS REALLY MIKA!!!:swoon: I didn't belive in it... I was talking with MIKA!!!! :boing:

Then... he asked to me what was my fav song of TBWKTM.. I don't know why but I said "Touches You!".....:naughty:

STOP. I can't add anything more... :mf_rosetinted:

Hi girls! :D

I'm back in this thread. what nice dreams!!!

well... now, I don't know if write or not my last dream with MIKA that I've had 2 nights ago. Ok, I'll write just the 1st part because I can't write second one :teehee:

I was online on msn.A new contact wanted to add me. I added it and his name was "mikasounds":blink:. My heart beated too hard:aah:. I said to myself that it was impossIble that he was MIKA. I clicked on his name to talk to him. ( The avatar was the same that MIKA has on twitter) I tryed to write to Him. I asked to him who he was and he replyed "HI, I'M MIKA"... I laughed tooo much and I said "ok!:lmfao:" We started to talk but I've always thought that it was a joke untill when he said that he had a webcam... he turned on that web cam and... OMG.... HE WAS REALLY MIKA!!!:swoon: I didn't belive in it... I was talking with MIKA!!!! :boing:

Then... he asked to me what was my fav song of TBWKTM.. I don't know why but I said "Touches You!".....:naughty:

STOP. I can't add anything more... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh come on! You made me curious now

I had another Mika dream last night (..:blink:)

I won a contest to "spend the day with mika" so he took me to the grocery store, and I remember getting along quite well, and I wasn't shy surprisingly, and we laughed and had a ball just doing crazy, wild things in the supermarket.:roftl:

Then my mom came and picked us up (even in fake dreams he can't drive...ahah) And she was super embarassing, but it was awesome, and then we went back to his place and the rest, I forget :blush-anim-cl:

I had another Mika dream last night (..:blink:)

I won a contest to "spend the day with mika" so he took me to the grocery store, and I remember getting along quite well, and I wasn't shy surprisingly, and we laughed and had a ball just doing crazy, wild things in the supermarket.:roftl:

Then my mom came and picked us up (even in fake dreams he can't drive...ahah) And she was super embarassing, but it was awesome, and then we went back to his place and the rest, I forget :blush-anim-cl:

The last bit ... I think you lie .... :teehee:

Oh Mana, this sounds like one of our mad travel stories, it could have TOTALLY not been a dream, but been reality :lmfao:

i had two and they were odd :blink:

first one, i just got out the shower and had all these towels wrapped round me and i walked into my bedroom, opened a wardrobe to pull out some clothes and he was standing in there. i jumped out my skin and then i yelled at him :naughty: "what the bl**dy 'ell you ding in my cupboard? get outa town man!" and he looked real sneaky and naughty and wouldn't. so i locked him in there and left him.

(when i woke up from that, i literally fell out the bed to my cupboard, but sadly no such luck!)

second one, was walking in the woods with a spoon (don't ask) and as i came up to a tree to hit it with the spoon, mika's head appeared and he looked cross and wanted me to stop hitting trees with spoons coz it's not nice.

when i said no, he actually fully appeared and then tried to kill me with my spoon.

(i now can't looks at spoons without thinking of him trying to kill me with it)x

i had two and they were odd :blink:

first one, i just got out the shower and had all these towels wrapped round me and i walked into my bedroom, opened a wardrobe to pull out some clothes and he was standing in there. i jumped out my skin and then i yelled at him :naughty: "what the bl**dy 'ell you ding in my cupboard? get outa town man!" and he looked real sneaky and naughty and wouldn't. so i locked him in there and left him.

(when i woke up from that, i literally fell out the bed to my cupboard, but sadly no such luck!)

second one, was walking in the woods with a spoon (don't ask) and as i came up to a tree to hit it with the spoon, mika's head appeared and he looked cross and wanted me to stop hitting trees with spoons coz it's not nice.

when i said no, he actually fully appeared and then tried to kill me with my spoon.

(i now can't looks at spoons without thinking of him trying to kill me with it)x

:lmfao: OMG! why do i never have dreams like this??????????????