Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Last NIGHT :

There's an small outdoors auditorium(with a stage and everything) in my small town. Mika went over to the library and performed at the stage. We talked and held hands and everything :mf_lustslow: but in the end we became best friends :) lol

LoL I think I'd actually prefer being best friends with him (or at least have that for a base) because I'd always be scared of losing him completely if it didn't work out:aah:

I dreamt sth strange which I hardly remember (again:aah:) - Mika was doing something with giving advices, but before every advice he sang a Christmas song (:lmfao:) and then there was another clip in don't-ask-me-where and someone complained it was too hot weather and he started it again :roftl:

I have weird dreams, I know:naughty:

:lmfao: that must have been the funniest to explain to everyone...

people- what is wrong with you?

you- the earth exploded but i walked down my street holding mika's hand after

people- :blink:

x

that looks like a real sequence of my life actually,

too funny :lol3: but so sweet when HE took your hand :wub2:

yeah...:wub2: damn him! :naughty:

I found out the DAY of the concert I was going to it, I didn't queue for 7 hours but instead got there 15 minutes after the opening act went off, wasnt wearing any makeup, had greasy hair, wearing pyjamas, waaay at the back and couldn't see mika, and it was horrible. :huh:

official Mika nightmare! :mf_rosetinted::lol3:

Last night I've had this dream:

I was at one of HIS gigs. I was in the 1st row, just in front of the stage. MIKA was there :wub2: but then I realized that I didn't have nothing; I mean: I didn't have no gig clothes, no camera for take pics, no pics of MIKA for an autograph... I was screaming:aah: but nobody was able to hear me. :tears:

I don't like dreams like this.:no:

I found out the DAY of the concert I was going to it, I didn't queue for 7 hours but instead got there 15 minutes after the opening act went off, wasnt wearing any makeup, had greasy hair, wearing pyjamas, waaay at the back and couldn't see mika, and it was horrible. :huh:

I see! :boxed:

I'm surprised how many fans have dreams about him :lol3:

Last week I had a dream. I was in a huge hotel room and I was there playing Guitar Hero with Mika :punk:

Even though I've never played Guitar Hero before

(bytheway I wonder if Mika has the same dreams sometimes. I'd like to know what he dreams :sleep_1:)

Last week I had a dream. I was in a huge hotel room and I was there playing Guitar Hero with Mika :punk:

(bytheway I wonder if Mika has the same dreams sometimes. I'd like to know what he dreams :sleep_1:)

Oh ive never thought about that. Id like to know too!! im sure Mika has the most suprizing and amazing dreams.

You are all so lucky to have made dreams about him! I hope someday it will happen to me :roftl:

Last night I had another dream about Mika.

I was in my old science class from two years ago and the old dickheads who used to like to throw paper and books and pens and other things at me were behind me up to their usual tricks. Then Mr. Crosby comes over to me, and says "Charlotte, you have to go out in the hall to talk to one of your teachers" so I'm thinking 'oh shyte' and i go out in the hall and there is Mika..

He grabs my hand before I can say anything and he goes running at super-speed, pulling me along as we go flying past the maths block and the gym and across the feild, and we start to lift off the ground and everything blurs, we're going so fast. for some reason 'call me' by blondie is playing and mika isnt talking, just going higher and higher and dragging me by the hand but it isn't painful, and I'm suddnely just so happy.

and then i woke up :huh:

AH! I've been looking for a thread like this!

I had one just last week, I was playing the piano... and for some reason, I was really frustrated, maybe because I was sight-reading and it sounded like crap.

Anyway, I was playing the piano and I look out the window, and there he is! With his band-buddies all carrying shopping bags.

I freak out and somehow grab my music (which in the dream-world turned into a my sketchbook) and ran outside. We all have a fabulous time looking at my weird thoughts and sketches... and then all of us are in my room, and we're posting stuf on HERE! MFC that is. Mika's laughing and laughing and then everything got really small and his band members start singing 'You're Having My Baby'. And ten I look down at my stomach and cover it up with my hands and say ' I don't want to talk out it, goodness'. Then I woke up.

Sorry for the wall of text.

I had a dream last night that I yawn-raped Mika. :blink:

He was signing something of mine, and he yawned so I yawn raped him... The weird thing is, it wasn't awkward. Not at all...

When I woke up, I couldn't stop laughing. :roftl:

:biggrin2:

was HE good on playing guitar?!

For the very first two nights ago, I dreamt that I was attending a Mika gig and also in my dream l was cooking for him and helping out moving props around and being at his rehearsal! That was a wonderful dream!

I imagine! I'd like so much to cook for HIM, in reality....

I was in my old science class from two years ago and the old dickheads who used to like to throw paper and books and pens and other things at me were behind me up to their usual tricks. Then Mr. Crosby comes over to me, and says "Charlotte, you have to go out in the hall to talk to one of your teachers" so I'm thinking 'oh shyte' and i go out in the hall and there is Mika..

He grabs my hand before I can say anything and he goes running at super-speed, pulling me along as we go flying past the maths block and the gym and across the feild, and we start to lift off the ground and everything blurs, we're going so fast. for some reason 'call me' by blondie is playing and mika isnt talking, just going higher and higher and dragging me by the hand but it isn't painful, and I'm suddnely just so happy.

I hate to wake up when dreams are good! :aah:

I had one the other night in which I was totally snubbed. lol I'm surprised I had one at all.

Got snubbed? By Mika? Yes, in my experience dream-Mika is a bit of a jerk. :roftl:

The important question... did he have a cape? :naughty:

AH! I've been looking for a thread like this!

I had one just last week, I was playing the piano... and for some reason, I was really frustrated, maybe because I was sight-reading and it sounded like crap.

Anyway, I was playing the piano and I look out the window, and there he is! With his band-buddies all carrying shopping bags.

I freak out and somehow grab my music (which in the dream-world turned into a my sketchbook) and ran outside. We all have a fabulous time looking at my weird thoughts and sketches... and then all of us are in my room, and we're posting stuf on HERE! MFC that is. Mika's laughing and laughing and then everything got really small and his band members start singing 'You're Having My Baby'. And ten I look down at my stomach and cover it up with my hands and say ' I don't want to talk out it, goodness'. Then I woke up.

Sorry for the wall of text.

That's awesomely random. :roftl:

He was signing something of mine, and he yawned so I yawn raped him... The weird thing is, it wasn't awkward. Not at all...

Huh? What's a yawn-rape? :shocked::roftl:

A time ago I dreamt that Billy Brown died .. xD

I don't know what happened , only remember that he was dead .

But I never dreamt about Mika himself . :(

ha-ha!!! cool! poor Billy, he was awfully jealous 'cos Da Moose run away with Da Rat (according to Wonka's tweets). :naughty:

When I woke up, I couldn't stop laughing. :roftl:

:biggrin2:

:lmfao:

i can't stop laughing at that!! it's just something you'd do as well!!

x

I had a super freaky mika dream last night,

I was sitting at home on mfc on the colourful bunnies club and the door bell rang so i went downstairs and opened the door and it was mika and he said "Hey, wanna go to tescos with me?" And i said "Sure.. but how do we get there? Neither of us drive.." And then mika said "I drive! I drive a beatle!" And then somehow the beatle drove of by its self and then i woke up.

Strange dream.. it was like i was one of his close friends :boxed::roftl:

I had a dream last night where Mika made a brief cameo. I was at a huge family dinner, and Mika was there and he cooked for everyone and he made the best tea ever. I had a bottomless cup of it in the dream. I can't stress enough how amazing the tea was :naughty: and I asked him for the recipe and he said he'd write it down, and then the rest of the dream went on, with me just hanging with my family and eating and doing dishes, and when I woke up I was kind of sad that it wasn't real, because I really want that tea recipe. :aah:

Now, I'm driving myself mad trying to think about what could have been in my dream tea. :roftl:

I had a dream last night where Mika made a brief cameo. I was at a huge family dinner, and Mika was there and he cooked for everyone and he made the best tea ever. I had a bottomless cup of it in the dream. I can't stress enough how amazing the tea was :naughty: and I asked him for the recipe and he said he'd write it down, and then the rest of the dream went on, with me just hanging with my family and eating and doing dishes, and when I woke up I was kind of sad that it wasn't real, because I really want that tea recipe. :aah:

Now, I'm driving myself mad trying to think about what could have been in my dream tea. :roftl:

:roftl: OMG! I love that! If you figure it out let m know! I'd like to try some of the best tea ever :naughty:

lol. My latest Mika dream was that I was out shopping with some of my friends and there was this Mika merchandise shop. So I went in (my friends had mysteriously disappeared by this point :aah:) and the Golden Boy himself was in there and so I went and talked to him for a bit and we became really good friends. Then he gave me the whole shop for me to run for some reason but then I woke up. :(

lol. My latest Mika dream was that I was out shopping with some of my friends and there was this Mika merchandise shop. So I went in (my friends had mysteriously disappeared by this point :aah:) and the Golden Boy himself was in there and so I went and talked to him for a bit and we became really good friends. Then he gave me the whole shop for me to run for some reason but then I woke up. :(

Was he selling chikens? Or bananas with Billy Brown sister? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I had a really good dream. it was that i went on a trip to london with my year 8 class and i snuck off to mikas house. but he wasnt in. so i just stole a t shirt of his from his laundry. lol. and then i went back to my school and my friend saw me wearing the t shirt and recognised it even though she hates mika. and then i had to take it back, but i gave it him at his concert. but he gave me the evils and said that i should keep it. that's it. but i have mika dreams all the time. ITS GREAT!!!