Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I must be lucky. As my biorhythm was slightly out of order lately I repeatedly woke up during REM sleep in the morning for several days in a row, so I actually could remember what I was dreaming.

Result: Monday: full Mika gig. Tuesday: Pub crawl with Mika's mum (No joke that). Wednesday: For some reason I had to find a way to spontaneously make it to Prague within the next 12 hours. (I don't know but I suppose it was for a gig). Thursday: work stuff. Friday: work stuff. Weekend: no idea, no alarm clock set, so I couldn't remember what I was dreaming.

:roftl:

I must be lucky. As my biorhythm was slightly out of order lately I repeatedly woke up during REM sleep in the morning for several days in a row, so I actually could remember what I was dreaming.

Result: Monday: full Mika gig. Tuesday: Pub crawl with Mika's mum (No joke that). Wednesday: For some reason I had to find a way to spontaneously make it to Prague within the next 12 hours. (I don't know but I suppose it was for a gig). Thursday: work stuff. Friday: work stuff. Weekend: no idea, no alarm clock set, so I couldn't remember what I was dreaming.

:roftl:

would love to have dreams like that :aah:

Had a pretty strange one earlier... (had to take a nap)

I was at some gig or festival waiting for Mika to get on... was tired of waiting so went to the back to ask when he would get on. I had to ask John so some lady grapped my arm to take me inside and take me to him... went up some stairs... when we passed by a room we saw Mika in undies only (white) :roftl: I remember i was checking him out (of course) and he looked shocked and pissed. He went back inside the room with a angry "YOU" and slamed the door :lmfao: i then woke up cos of a text massege :aah::roftl:

:lmao:

I just pictured that in my mind...Him slamming the door yelling ''YOU''...Not you again!!!:aah:

I had a dream that I was in my house (I didn't recognize it tho...) and Mika was at the door then came in the living room and suddenly my cousin was there and she wanted to watch football (which I hate) so I ran to the library (that's about ten miles away) and it started hailing outside and when I got back Mika said he had some sweets for me then I woke up. It was all over the place and he wasn't in it long, but I still had a Mika dream! :aah:

I don't think he wanted to be stuck watching football, and I def. wouldn't have run away if he was in my house! Plus Rain was playing in the backround when I was running. It was interesting... :blink:

(i have got into a bad habbit of falling asleep with my earphones in.)

for some reason i was in a sheep field just watching all of them grazing when i got head butted by a little lamb who then starting singing to me. it sang 'am i the only only LAMB?' i didn't know if i could laugh coz i didn't want to hurt it's feelings, but i did... so then it sulked off a bit annoyed. then i could actually see mika's hair over the top of a huge hedge but i woke up before i could go and see what he was doing.

xx

I had also a dream. :roftl:

I was going to the Prague to the concert and I was so late! When I arrived, every door was closed! A started to panic, and then I found one door that was open. I was going in...and....I Was on stage! Concert was in full blow. And when mika saw me and he kicked me down from stage! :shocked::naughty:

I am happy that was just a dream :biggrin2:

I had also a dream. :roftl:

I was going to the Prague to the concert and I was so late! When I arrived, every door was closed! A started to panic, and then I found one door that was open. I was going in...and....I Was on stage! Concert was in full blow. And when mika saw me and he kicked me down from stage! :shocked::naughty:

I am happy that was just a dream :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

I had a dream a while back!!! Hmm.. it wsa a while ago... I was at a house- no idea where.. and my friend was cutting my hair and my mom came into the house (but not the room I was in- I couldn't see her) So I went out to greet her and Mika was sitting right there looking pensieve.... so I tried to talk to him and see if he was okay or upset. then I had to leave and he gave me a hug as I got into the car and I asked him for his autograph and he said he wouldn't give it to me until I gave him my email adress and so I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down my email address and when I looked up to give it to him, he was gone.. it was odd. He looked pretty sad though

But it was a good dream overall

I had a MIKA dream 2 nights ago ! :wub2:

We were going to the 'Sportpaleis' en we saw a big bus, and I said maybe it's the Party Bus of Clouseau ! (a Belgium band xp) and then I said 'Omg that's MIKA's Tourbus !' but it looked like that was an answer to that Clouseau-thing, so it looked like someone else said that from Clouseau, but it wasn't, u understand ? :blink:

Then there were this big windows, and behind it there were a lot of little tv's, and I looked through the windows, but I didn't saw somebody I know (u know, like MIKA or his band .. :aah:) then we went in the 'Sportpaleis' and there were a lot of tables with more people around it and then MIKA leaned backward from his chair and smiled & waved to me and said 'Hi' but I was too shy to say Hi too, so I started smiling, bowed my head down (:shocked:) and walked furhter . Then I went to the toilets :aah: They were very strange, and you could see trough the window from inside, but not from outside, and it weren't blinded windows , whatever :mf_rosetinted: Then mum called me because the crew of Q music said that we had to come for the meet & greet and mum said 'But MIKA wasn't with them' then I saw 'someone' with a hat, sunglasses and curly hair and ofcourse I recognised him immediately :biggrin2: and started smiling. (Too shy to say sth .. Hate that about myself ..:sneaky2:) Then we had to sit in a tribune and many people came in. It were all people who won a meet & greet and who didn't won too . :mf_rosetinted:

I saw a friend of my , but she didn't recognised me :aah: Then there was kinda ... game ... or something . xD And then I woke up.

And I remember I was thinking IN my dream 'This is a dream because ...' (don't know anymore what came after the because :roftl:) But it was a nice dream . :wub2:

Dreams are fine and no-one can forbid them, but sometimes only nightmares come true...

Well, I sure do hope mine don't!

Wednesday is my first Mika gig, and so far (and I am keeping long dreams real short here):

- I forgot my tickets at home

- We arrived way too late for the gig

- I found out I bought tickets for places way in the back, where nothing can be seen

- Mika was only singing a few lines, the rest was sung by unknown people who couldn't sing

- Almost no one showed up for the Mika gig, so we had to move to a much smaller place leaving Mika with a very bad feeling and a horrible gig

- We choose places way in the back, thinking we were right in front of him when in fact the opposite was true

- etc. etc. etc. etc.

Everything that could possibly go wrong already did go wrong in my dreams, let's hope dreams truly are an illusion!!:blink:

so...I had a hell of a dream last night! :aah:

I dreamt that I was queueing before the gig and then me and some other people just entered the venue - apparently we had been chosen as BGs and LGs and we all went in this room.

The backstage looked like an apartment and at one point I saw a room with a sign on it: "BGs&LGs dressing room" and I entered it. There was Mika and his mum there. He was staying in a corner (and he was dressed the way he is in that pic DA posted yesterday from the Coke bottle launch :naughty: ) and his mum told me that I should try on the costume, but I'll have to take my clothes off for that...so I just went: :blush-anim-cl: erhmmm no! and she didn't understand why and I explained that I can't do that because Mika's in the room...so he had to get out so I could do that! :roftl:

She laughed and sent him out. He went out playing with his phone or something and then I tried on the costume. She gave me the pants (for BG) and then she put the corset on me and when I looked down it was YELLOW! :aah: I was so happy and remember I touched that corset and it felt so nice and silky! :wub2:

Then I went to my bag to text someone in the queue outside to take me a pic on stage, but couldn't find my phone anymore. :shocked: So I told Mrs. P that I'll be right back...and I put my clothes back on me (OVER the costume) and went out, but there was no one in the queue anymore...so I went home and logged in on MFC and posted in the PRE-Chatter thread for my gig that I need someone to take me a picture on stage... :roftl: and I waited so long for someone to reply and didn't get any...so I took a cab back to the gig, but the driver was so anxious to show me around and couldn't find the venue anymore. :lmfao:

the end.

My Dream came true!!! I WAS a big girl last week in Paris! :tears: This is surreal! :aah:

Oh dear! I once dreamed Mika was kidnapped by some stalkers. But luckily it had a happy end. I hope that somethig like won't really happen!! That dream was worse enough, but there was another real nightmare. In my dream I read a horrible headline on a newspaper: SINGER MIKA DIED AT CAR-ACCIDENT... First, when I woke up, I switched on TV cause I wasn't quite sure if I had only dreamed...

Oh dear! I once dreamed Mika was kidnapped by some stalkers. But luckily it had a happy end. I hope that somethig like won't really happen!! That dream was worse enough, but there was another real nightmare. In my dream I read a horrible headline on a newspaper: SINGER MIKA DIED AT CAR-ACCIDENT... First, when I woke up, I switched on TV cause I wasn't quite sure if I had only dreamed...

:shocked: I would have cried if I had that dream! And to check the TV just in case! :roftl: but thank goodness it was only a dream!

(well with the way Mika drives it could happen :mf_rosetinted: ugh that's terrible haha)

I dreamt that Mika was holding Yasmine that was crying and his mother was there too. You could see that mika was crying a bit too. they were on a funeral...

that was a really bad mikadream!:tears:

Ok i had this random dream a few days ago lol was awesome!!! And like all of my dreams felt sooooooo real :wub2:

I was at a concert or festival and I found myself walking towards the back stage area. I came to a fence where other fans were waiting. There were only about 5 of us. We were waiting for Mika to come out and sign autographs.

He came out a few minutes later and told us to follow him to the gate so he could let us in.

Because it was my dream he was focused on me XD. When we got in he put his arm around my shoulder and started talking to me. The fans behind us screamed

“omg he’s touching her shoulder!!!” LOL XD

And then we both giggled.

He asked me if I watched talent shows like American Idol and I said no cause I don’t really like that part of the music industry. Then he told me his views on talent shows which if we know Mika we will all know. I agreed with him obviously lol.

He then asked me if I watched the London Marathon this year and I said only parts but I missed most of it. I told him that last year I went to London to watch the Marathon because Harry Judd from McFLY ran it. He was like “Oh ok” and grinned XD.

When we got to the photo and autograph place he started to rub my back XD it felt soo real and nice =).

“Aww that’s so relaxing” I said

And he giggled.

When my pic had been taken I had to move on to let the others have their turn =(.

XD most if not all of my Mika dreams are quite adorable. I will not elaborate any further...

NO I'M NOT A CREEPER!!! :annoyed_h4h: I'm just... Slightly Mika crazed.

It's all good. :naughty: Who here isn't at least slightly Mika crazed, dear? :roftl:

I had a really really strange dream in which Mika made a cameo.

It started off al mysterious and I think I was a part of the police force, because a detective and I were trying desperately to find some guy, then all of a sudden, the dream switched and I was with Mika in an abandoned building.

I think we were trying to solve a mystery, or commit a crime or stage a coup or something, because he had these blueprints and photos of a really old toy store, and he kept saying, "I'm going to be right here" and pointing behind a pair of huge Nutcracker dolls. Then we talked about what time I was going to break into the store to meet him so that we could execute "the plan", and then we did a weird secret handshake and he jumped out the window.

:blink:

Dreamt again about MIKA, kind of logic with this gig day :aah:

i dreamt i forgotten to take my buttons on my clothes and that it was raining soo hard and that MIKA did a really boring show :shocked:

like just sitting bored behind the piano, nothing how the show really is gonna be like guess...