Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

yes, when I dream with Mika:wub2: I write it so I can't forget it:mf_lustslow:,.... I have a paper on my desk and I write there just a few words not the complete dream (what happen if someone find it???.... They'll send me to a shrink:shocked:)

but then I don't understand the 2 words that I wrote because it doesn't make sense:aah:

I remember it was something about playing with the plastic doll (I think because of the WAX STATUE) :wink2:

I don't have naughty Mika dreams :D

yes, when I dream with Mika:wub2: I write it so I can't forget it:mf_lustslow:,.... I have a paper on my desk and I write there just a few words not the complete dream (what happen if someone find it???.... They'll send me to a shrink:shocked:)

but then I don't understand the 2 words that I wrote because it doesn't make sense:aah:

I have save words too :aah:

but I have in my phone like message and no one can understand it :roftl:

Woohoo!! Again a Mika-dream!!

I was in London. No idea why, but I was there. There was a big hall, I went in and it was a Mika-concert of course. :biggrin2: Two girls who were waiting inside (nobody else was there) saw me and talked to me like old friends.

We looked for good places and then a wooden wall appeared in front of the stage and behind/on it was a little room with a mixing-desk and Mika was in there, looking tired and amused and he was staring at the empty hall. Something inside me told me, I had to climb the wall and look at Mika. I did and suddenly there were hundreds of gingerbread hearts (like the ones you get on 'Oktoberfest' in Munich) :roftl: I took them all and then I fell off the wall.

I felt that Mika looked at me, but I was too shy to look back.. Then he went outside to 'get fresh air' and he was nearly crying! I thought the concert will be not so great because he was so sad and I was sad then, too..

Other people were entering and Mika came back to sign stuff. I panicked. I had no pen, no piece of paper and no shoes :roftl: (I wanted him to sign my shoes??!) When he came to me the girl next to me gave me a little handkerchief and he signed it. He drawed a little picture (with colours though the pen was black :blink:) which shows that cover of the single of Love Today and a tiny map of London.

He was like 'Hi clara!' and I was so excited, (why the hell did he know my name?? :aah: ) and then he started to talk to me (complaining about traffic jams in London.. :biggrin2:) and suddenly we were walking. I agreed, and told him it's just the same in Munich (I invented that) and he was so happy! We walked through shops and bars (even a strip-club!! :roftl: but thank god nobody was there..) and it was quite cool!

Suddenly he stopped and asked me why my english was so good. I was confused (I didn't say ONE English word!! We were talking German) and told him it was because of twitter.. :biggrin2: Unfortunately we arrived at the concert again. He told me he had to go inside and sing and just left me behind.. :sad:

Suddenly there was a group of people yelling at me: DON'T YOU DARE ENTER WITHOUT A TICKET!!! :teehee:and they ran over to me and tied me to some gangsters and I struggled. There was a helicopter above us and the woman who caught me screamed: Haha! Now they are going to cook broccoli for the school cafeteria!! :boxed: :aah:and then my mother woke me..

Edited by nemobaermydog

I had the strangest (and best) dream about Mika. So, it was an average day at school (for some reason, the building was my primary school building, but it was still my high school) There was a bit of gossip going around that Mr Carrick (our music teacher), had left (which I wish was real) and somebody had come to replace him (and I don't just mean a sub). I heard kids saying stuff like "is it a pop star?" and "is it Justin Bieber?" (i'm pretty sure I know who said the last one, not me). and then came double music! and guess who taught us (I really don't know why Mika would wanna teach 7B, it's the craziest class in year seven, and SHC) we just sat around talking about music for the whole double and then he told us to bring fruit and lollies and stuff and we'd have BBQ on wednesday (for some reason, all my good dreams have something to do with food. oh yeah, and it was monday when he said it) Luke Sheehan said something really naughty and was expelled, which made this dream extra awesome, because he finally met his match, Mika, mwahahahahaha!!!!

god, i wish that dream was real!!!!!

Yesterday I had a dream with Mika :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Me and my friends were on his gig and he took me up on stage and he said:

M-let´s sing Grace Kelly!

Me-Are u okay????

M-yes,come on!

Then I did it (it was not as important :das:)

After gig he put me on his knees and we spoke and we laughed and I ..

(I can´t even imagine it in reality:teehee:) .. I just kissed him :blush-anim-cl:

and he agreed :naughty:

he kissed like a God :mf_rosetinted: It was wonderful! :mf_lustslow:

And then I ran away, cause I was a little ashamed, but he followed me, he didn´t want me to go :wub2:

And them my mom came and she woke me :mf_rosetinted:

I had a Mika dream :boing: so my friends and I went to a Mika presentation lol he was promoting his third cd (And it was green :aah:) and then he started the first song and it sounded like Rain but then he sings and it was Everytime We Touch by Cascada :aah: he had her voice and everything :aah:

And non of my friends wanted to be there so I wanted to be in the first line, and I was changing sits and they were screaming 'Hey! I don't see anything! Move' and I though 'But you don't like him ._. Let me see him' well, after the presentation was over we went with Mika and he was saying how hard was traveling around the world and that he had to destroy the plane ticket three days after he use it O_o because then it was gonna be such a mess, I don't know why :aah: but he looked cute :mf_rosetinted: and then I woke up ._.

yesterday I saw Mika!:wub2:

he come in my home after his concert, there was a lot people... they were giving him many gifts,( I dont know why in my home ;D) and I gave him colorful watch! :teehee: he was so nice... and his smile.... *dead*

so short dream!:boxed:

yesterday I saw Mika!:wub2:

he come in my home after his concert, there was a lot people... they were giving him many gifts,( I dont know why in my home ;D) and I gave him colorful watch! :teehee: he was so nice... and his smile.... *dead*

so short dream!:boxed:

maybe short but so beautiful:biggrin2:

I was in a TV-show (the ones that sell expensive things yo really don't need ;) and they were showing a 'Beam Yourself Into Other People's Brains' thing to a big audience and I was the first to try. Suddenly all was black and then I was under the water, being one of these guys in the film 'Hangover' and he was diving there.. When we got up, there was a beautiful little island just like these pictures on postcards. The other guys from 'Hangover' were there, too and we climbed on a surfboard. Suddenly I turned into myself again, fell from the surfboard, took that man and swam to the beach..

There was a little house and I walked in (carrying the man) and Mika was there looking cool and relaxed and then he fell of his chair :roftl: and laughed himself to death.. I got some water and put it over him to make him stop laughing and then I woke..

I finally had a dream involving Mika! :kachinga:

I had gone to a new friend's house because she had a magazine with pictures and an interview that I hadn't seen before. And then I went online and he'd released a new song . . . I listened to it, and I could really hear it. Sometimes dreams are fuzzy, but I could hear his voice clearly, and heard a whole song. I was so happy! Of course, I can't remember any of the lyrics now, but since my brain came up with it, it probably wasn't that good anyway. :teehee:

I dreamt the strangest dream this night :blink:

do not quite recall it but there were some hippopotamuses (sea horse?) drove involved (lol?) they were just passing by lol

then a small group of people were in the room with me, but i don't remember them, only Mika, he was sitting there all smiling and stuff, just very cute like he is. at one point we were alone there, just smiling there.

that's something to me, that man is rare in my dreams smoked.gif

I had a few dreams.

In one,there was some facebook competition where when something was posted, we had to find a guy so he could give us a prize but I couldn't find him whenever they posted. So, I checked Twitter and Mika had posted for the first time in a month. Then my mom woke me up and I did actually check twitter, and he was the last person to post on my timeline. O.o

Another one, which was last night:

I dreamt that I was back in my musical theatre class (last year) and the teacher, for some reason, wanted us to run through the snow from our school to some auto parts store 10 miles away. There, Mika was giving an interview with Elton John. I don't remember anything he said, though. . . :/ and again, I was woken up by my mom at a reeeeeally early time.

:D

Few nights ago I had a dream about Mika ...

I didn't see him in my dream...I was holding my cell and I new I have a Mika's number...and I wanted to call him...just to hear his voice...and I dialed his number...I was sooo exited and when he answer I heard some strange sounds..like someone clapping ...and I was like :blink: and I hung up..

I dreamt the strangest dream this night :blink:

do not quite recall it but there were some hippopotamuses (sea horse?) drove involved (lol?) they were just passing by lol

then a small group of people were in the room with me, but i don't remember them, only Mika, he was sitting there all smiling and stuff, just very cute like he is. at one point we were alone there, just smiling there.

that's something to me, that man is rare in my dreams smoked.gif

:roftl::roftl: cool Mikopotamus dream :teehee:

:roftl::roftl:

:thumb_yello:waauuu first post and its about dirty Mika dream :naughty:

Last night I lost my Mika-dream virginity:roftl:

It was a little bit dirty kind of dream, but I don't mind:'D

I had a Mika dream!

I went to a gig, then it ended, everyone was leaving, but I stayed and Mika and I had a chat. He gave me some sort of a brooch, and it was glowing. Then he told me of a some kind of a movie character that he really liked and that's it.

That doesn't make any sense.

Mika wasn't actually in the dream, but I'd just bought his third album. The cover was just a mixture between TBWKTM and Songs For Sorrow, but the songs were really good! :wub2: (It made me more excited for the album to come out in real life :biggrin2:). But the first song was just funny, it was called 'Lebanon' and I thought it would be really emotional or something, but it just had funny and random lyrics to the tune The Communard's 'Don't Leave Me This Way'. :roftl:

I dreamt I saw Mika live, and he was really close to me, because he was walking into the public, and I was trying to take a picture of him (he was really beautiful, and he was looking at me!) but the photos failed every single time, so I stopped trying and just enjoyed him :)

he was also saying really difficult words, so I couldn't understand him.. :(

I dreamt I saw Mika live, and he was really close to me, because he was walking into the public, and I was trying to take a picture of him (he was really beautiful, and he was looking at me!) but the photos failed every single time, so I stopped trying and just enjoyed him :)

he was also saying really difficult words, so I couldn't understand him.. :(

:roftl::aah::naughty:

Oh my gosh, I had a dream about Mika last night and it was just...

Well I was at a pub or somewhere with my friends and then I heard Rain and I thought it's outside well I ran from the pub and I heard that Mika is singing Rain next door!! Oh god, he has a rehersal here! So I waited for him and he came out and I was taking a picture of him and then I came to him and just say: I LOVE YOU :roftl: and he gave me a hug!! :wub2: and then I wanted to take a picture with him and my friend has a problem with her camera!! DISASTER. Whatever I was walking with Mika and talking to him for a long time... It was amazing!! But then I just woke up :blink: and everything was just a dream...

ps: Excuse my English, please!!

Oh my gosh, I had a dream about Mika last night and it was just...

Well I was at a pub or somewhere with my friends and then I heard Rain and I thought it's outside well I ran from the pub and I heard that Mika is singing Rain next door!! Oh god, he has a rehersal here! So I waited for him and he came out and I was taking a picture of him and then I came to him and just say: I LOVE YOU :roftl: and he gave me a hug!! :wub2: and then I wanted to take a picture with him and my friend has a problem with her camera!! DISASTER. Whatever I was walking with Mika and talking to him for a long time... It was amazing!! But then I just woke up :blink: and everything was just a dream...

ps: Excuse my English, please!!

Oops another camera dream bugging :naughty:

I dreamed of Mika last night it was about a wedding but I don't remember the all thing :)

Oops another camera dream bugging :naughty:

I dreamed of Mika last night it was about a wedding but I don't remember the all thing :)

Oh yeah!! It was horrible!!

Lol, a wedding? That's cool!!

Omg, today has been terrible after my dream, I have a weird feeling when I see Mika :blink::naughty: And it's always like that...