Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

today I had a Mika-night:aah:

it was great....I saw his 3dream :fangurl: I even cant say how it was in my language too:wub2:

so...

1. me and my best friend was in London for education. One day I met Mika in street and we get best best best friends...then we get lovers from friends... he was my boyfriend :fangurl: ........ and now I have to shut up:mf_rosetinted::aah:

2. in 2nd one I saw that Mika was registrated here, on MFC and we were chatting with him. then I fond out that there were only me and Meeks on MFC so I was chatting and chatting.. :naughty: (badly I dont remember about what was chat, but I remember that his sig was so funny :aah:)

3. in this one I saw that Mika was in my country, in Georgia.

suddenly I heard rain from TV and I was so surprised cause it was news-show

then they said that Mika come to Georgia and now he is meeting to fans.. there were a loooot of people... I wanted to say something to anyone, that he was here, but in my family no one loves Mika so I went and called to my best friend. then I wanted to go there where he was but my parents did not allow me to go... then I wake (but I think I was still went at him, I'm so obstinacy:aah:)

when I woke I remembered that Mika was in my country and wanted to go, but then I remembered that it was dream... :dunno:

it was most great night :aah:

and sorry for my english :teehee:

Edited by mary*

I had a Mika related dream a few nights ago...

I was getting ready for the concert with my sister and a few of her convention friends and when we were finally ready we walked down the street and got to this pub where Mika was going to perform. I saw a fairly short line (maybe 12 people) outside, so we just walked in and we saw over 100 people already in place, sitting on the ground. the middle section was pretty full, so we moved to the left side and got about 6 rows back from the stage. When we sat down I had some sort of fight with a girl cause she was pushing in front of us. After she moved away, I went to look for people from MFC. I found then on the right side of the room and they were in the 2nd row, but right at the end of the row so they couldn't see as much of the stage as we could. I sat there and talked to them for a while (and was introduced to girls I went to school with in year 6 :aah:) and then went back to where the others were sitting. I think at one stage Jimmy or Martin came out and were playing with their instruments, but I woke up before Mika came out.

Seriously, I keep having similar sorts of dreams before Mika comes to Australia... I get ready for the concert, we line up, we get in to the concert, I talk to people and before Mika comes out I wake up! :aah: I think I've only had 1 dream where I actually see Mika perform (and that one time he performed was with Britney Spears! :aah: Don't ask)...

I dreamed of Mika but he was actually with me in a nightmare, this was horrible so horrible that I can not tell :aah: before the nightmare started we were actually talking together about kelly Minogue and we were not agree about something concerning her... strange I hope to do not have this kind of dream with him in the futur :boxed:

I dreamt about school and we were all cutting out parts of our skin and tied it around some meat in art-lesson and when I was finished suddenly black, thick, ugly hair grew on the skin and I was dead-frightened and nearly puking because of the hair. In the room there were Mika-statues standing around everywhere and we had to put our 'packets' into their hands... :boxed: Not a very nice dream but interesting..

I had a weirdest dream about Mika last night...

I remember ....

I was somewhere and I saw Mika coming out from some house..but I think it's look like barn :blink:

He just finished his little gig and he wanted to rest with friends... I couldn't resist and I ask him for autograph and to can I take a pic with him.... He was very polite :naughty: .... But my stupid camera didn't work ....

Me:Oh Sorry can U wait a sec...is something wrong with my cam...

Mika:Ohhh OK!!! U tell me when U r prepare....

Me: stupid cam

I saw my friend (I don't know when she came in my dream :blink:) and I ask her to help me...she did something and she said: Everything it's ok with ur cam..

And she sit next to Mika to take a pic with him:sneaky2:.... and I try to...everything was ok...(and Mika was beautiful on the pic like always)

and I set next to Mika to finally get my pic... :blink: and cam didn't work again..We try like 3-4 times...

And I was like :aah: :aah:

I was sitting next to Mika and I wanted to :hair:

Mika: is everything ok...

Me: yes

and I think I hug him ..he was all sweaty :naughty: ..

.... :aah: :aah:

OMG!!! I can't write the whole dream.... ;It was very long..

But I know that I never take a pic with him in my dream...:crybaby:

So, I wasn't sure whether to tell here this dream :aah: The only good thing is that Mika is in it :wub2:

I don't know why, but a guy (like an evil one in cartoons :teehee:) he was chasing me, he had to punish me for something. So, Mika was coming in to my town like now, dunno why neither, he wasn't coming for a show, he has been here not long ago (in the dream too). Of course, I went to meet him and that bad guy set up an ambush, cause he knew for sure I was gonna be there and tried to rape me :shocked: So Mika was like 25 metres away from me while I was pinching something in the guys eyes in order to defend myself. And dunno what happened next cause the dream ended :aah:

It was a second of: Mika here, for no apparent reason, this soon :wub2: And everything else :shocked:

Today i had my first Mika dream!!..im so proud of myself..:biggrin2:...Mika and i were at this mall i guess and i was really calm walking and talking with him but i can't remember what we were talking about..(i just hate that about dreams :aah: )..so after walking and talking he said he had to go and thats when i started to freak out..i asked him for an autograph and a pic..and i started to cry..i just remember him giving me an autogarph..then he left..and my alarm sounded to get up..:aah:...i hope i have another dream tonight..:biggrin2:

I had a weirdest dream about Mika last night...

I remember ....

I was somewhere and I saw Mika coming out from some house..but I think it's look like barn :blink:

He just finished his little gig and he wanted to rest with friends... I couldn't resist and I ask him for autograph and to can I take a pic with him.... He was very polite :naughty: .... But my stupid camera didn't work ....

Me:Oh Sorry can U wait a sec...is something wrong with my cam...

Mika:Ohhh OK!!! U tell me when U r prepare....

Me: stupid cam

I saw my friend (I don't know when she came in my dream :blink:) and I ask her to help me...she did something and she said: Everything it's ok with ur cam..

And she sit next to Mika to take a pic with him:sneaky2:.... and I try to...everything was ok...(and Mika was beautiful on the pic like always)

and I set next to Mika to finally get my pic... :blink: and cam didn't work again..We try like 3-4 times...

And I was like :aah: :aah:

I was sitting next to Mika and I wanted to :hair:

Mika: is everything ok...

Me: yes

and I think I hug him ..he was all sweaty :naughty: ..

.... :aah: :aah:

This the third dream where camera does not work :shocked: is there a plot or something with cameras in Mika's fan dreams ? It was you the other times ?

I´ve had really strange dream today. I saw Mika and he was.. FATTER! :shocked:

Not too much, maybe 10 kilos, but anyway.... Impossible! :naughty:

I've had that too. :naughty:

Anyways had a dream few days ago.

In it Mika is my best friend and we go grocery shopping. Bread was really expensive. We bought chocolate. I ate most of it. Then I gave him a small piece and he goes: "What? Only one?"

Also we did loads of stuff together.

I dreamed that I was looking on YouTube and found videos of Mika's mother singing on some Italian talk show. She had a pretty good voice. :roftl: And then I saw an interview with Mika, and he seemed annoyed that the videos had been leaked on the internet, but I couldn't tell what he was actually saying because the interview was in Italian. And though this was on YouTube, I was seeing it on a big screen TV. :biggrin2: And two characters from the show How I Met Your Mother (Lily and Robin) were there watching it with me, but they didn't seem very interested!

It was summer, and I went to a restaurant. I saw Mika drinking a cola, and I didn't stop looking him in all day. He comes to me and asked: you are looking to me all day, what do you want of me? (in my dream he was no famous, but I knew he was in the real life)

So I smiled, and I show him his songs, because he didn't know them! :teehee:

And we sang, anad sang, and...riiiiiiiiing!! my alarm again:sneaky2:

Edited by LoliLovesMusic

I have dreamt with Mika a lot of nights... The best dream i've had was last month, I'm not sure.I was going to the university with my friends. We were on the train (from chamartin to cantoblanco, if there are someone from Madrid) and i was all the trayect singing Happy Ending, when i arrived i saw that the boy who was next to me on the train was Mika, he invited me to his studio (i dont know where it was) and we spent all the day singing :roftl:

I have dreamt with Mika a lot of nights... The best dream i've had was last month, I'm not sure.I was going to the university with my friends. We were on the train (from chamartin to cantoblanco, if there are someone from Madrid) and i was all the trayect singing Happy Ending, when i arrived i saw that the boy who was next to me on the train was Mika, he invited me to his studio (i dont know where it was) and we spent all the day singing :roftl:

omg, you all had really nice dreams:teehee:

i only had a dream of him once.

It`s was a nightmare.

( I`m often dreaming the same nightmare over and over again)

And once I had this nightmare and Mika was there as well.

He was just standing in the backround all the time.

doing nothing. I couldn`t even see him, just knew that it is Mika standing there...

that`s all:dunno:

I`m jelous:aah:

^^

I`m allready looking forward to reading other dreams.

It`s a god idea:thumb_yello:

^^