Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

My daughter has dreamt that her "new daddy" was Mika!! :boxed:

I guess I better stop talking about him so often :huh:

:teehee::aah:

I had a dream like that :mf_rosetinted:. But my dad was still my dad but Mika was to...but not really. haha it's too long to explain :aah:

After school I went home. And in the middle of street I saw Mika is came towards me. We say hello each other, then we stop and he waiting something for me... and then I wanna take pic with him, but I didn't have camera with me, and I give him paper and pen, and he start writting something... he ask my name, but he couldn't wrote it... he wrote letter which isn't in my name.. I told him, that he in August wrote my name perfect, but now he can't... suddenly we were in my home, on a couch and in his hands was magnifier and he keep writting something for me.... then he gave it to me, but I couldn't read anything... so he gave me magnifier, and I started reading..... AND THEN I WAKE UP.!!!:sneaky2:

but the feel when I met him was so real..!! Like first time when I met him...:wub2:

I dreamt that he tweeted, like, a million times, and half of them were about where he was or was going to be...It was really creepy. And one was about him being in Stolkholm. . . and I checked when I woke up and he tweeted it. . . I think I may be a tad psychic. O.o

I dreamt that he tweeted, like, a million times, and half of them were about where he was or was going to be...It was really creepy. And one was about him being in Stolkholm. . . and I checked when I woke up and he tweeted it. . . I think I may be a tad psychic. O.o

wow that´s cool :thumb_yello:

last night I dreamt that I was lost in Paris (:wub2:) and I didn´t know where to go, but I found some school and I stayed there for a while. Suddenly I saw Mika behind the window and he came inside, he asked me what happened (I cried) and he took my hand and we were walking through the Paris :wub2:

I had a weird dream. I was reading the MFC and found a thread from 2007 about Mika and his band being on trial. I don't know/remember what crime they were accused of, but somebody had uploaded video taken in the courtroom. :teehee: I watched the sentencing. The judge announced each band member as not guilty and the audience in the courtroom cheered, because it was full of fans. Mika's mom was there and kept telling people to be quiet.

Mika was found guilty, though, and the judge said he had to wear one of those ankle-bracelets to monitor where he was. I wish I could remember what he was accused of! He didn't seem too bothered, maybe relieved he wouldn't go to jail? I was confused because I didn't remember ever seeing pictures of him wearing the ankle-bracelet, but then later in the thread there were pictures posted of him posing and showing it off. :aah:

last night I dreamt that I was lost in Paris (:wub2:) and I didn´t know where to go, but I found some school and I stayed there for a while. Suddenly I saw Mika behind the window and he came inside, he asked me what happened (I cried) and he took my hand and we were walking through the Paris :wub2:

That is so sweet! That would be my ideal dream! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Exactly! :wub2::fangurl: And then I woke up and I was like - NO NO NOOO! And I was closing my eyes SO hard, I believed the dream will come back :aah:

He did not. :mf_rosetinted:

sometimes I'm like you but it is never back:sneaky2:

Ooh, I dreamt that I went on a thing like msn and I saw that Mika had a profile there, too and I wanted to add him sobad, I wrote him a very dramatical letter (:roftl:) and he wrote back and it was something like 'I'm very very sorry it's not possible to add you/me because... ' and he wrote a second letter with explaining why but I couldn't read it because my mum and my friends went sledging with me. Then I was in my room and turned on Love Today VERY loud and my brother came in and asked me where the hell the red hat was..

Ooh, I dreamt that I went on a thing like msn and I saw that Mika had a profile there, too and I wanted to add him sobad, I wrote him a very dramatical letter (:roftl:) and he wrote back and it was something like 'I'm very very sorry it's not possible to add you/me because... ' and he wrote a second letter with explaining why but I couldn't read it because my mum and my friends went sledging with me. Then I was in my room and turned on Love Today VERY loud and my brother came in and asked me where the hell the red hat was..

It's an original dream ^^

As fas as I remember, my mika best dream wasn't as original as yours :boxed::mf_rosetinted:

SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE! :P

• 2 weeks later...
It's an original dream ^^

As fas as I remember, my mika best dream wasn't as original as yours :boxed::mf_rosetinted:

SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE! :P

Hah, yeah I always have that kind of dream where EVERYTHING happens and I just write down the Mika-parts, but I already had dreams, phuh, for two hours or so.. :blink: But that was SO mean I couldn't read the next letter.. ugh, I think my brain wants to save me from the hard truth (:roftl:) or I just don't know what he would write so I cannot dream about it.. weeeeeird.. :blink:

I had a weird dream. I was reading the MFC and found a thread from 2007 about Mika and his band being on trial. I don't know/remember what crime they were accused of, but somebody had uploaded video taken in the courtroom. :teehee: I watched the sentencing. The judge announced each band member as not guilty and the audience in the courtroom cheered, because it was full of fans. Mika's mom was there and kept telling people to be quiet.

Mika was found guilty, though, and the judge said he had to wear one of those ankle-bracelets to monitor where he was. I wish I could remember what he was accused of! He didn't seem too bothered, maybe relieved he wouldn't go to jail? I was confused because I didn't remember ever seeing pictures of him wearing the ankle-bracelet, but then later in the thread there were pictures posted of him posing and showing it off. :aah:

showing ankle bracelets off ? :loco:

:roftl:

I've been lucky enough to have two amazing dreams about Mika <3

The first one was;

In a small quaint cafe in a little side street, in what seemed like France, was where I first met Mika.

I went into the cafe for a cup of tea. And he was the waiter. I remember instantly falling in love with him.

He brought the tea over and he sat beside me; he must have guessed I liked him. We talked for hours about his future dreams, and I wished him luck.

He was so funny and so kind, and he made me happy.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm. He stared into my eyes. He asked me if I'd ever see him again. I said probably when he was famous..

He then kissed me..

And then I woke up!

Second dream;

I was going on a day trip to a castle, and celebrities were doing a fundraiser gig to help raise money for the protection of the castle.

I didn't realise Mika was there, but there were massive queues.

When I got into the castle there were millions of people. We got lead into this massive hall, and in the middle there was a conveyor belt.

All of a sudden lots of celebrities starting moving on the conveyor belt. Just then I spotted Mika. He spotted me also and he started singing to me.

At the end he came up to me, and I asked him for a picture. He obliged. I also gave him a hug.

Then I woke up!

<3<3

I'm not obsessed, honest. :/ ahaha

I had one! It was weird. . .

He was having this show at the local University (hey, Ke$ha did it, why not Mika? :D ) He was dressed like a sailor and for some reason I was there with a bunch of little kids and one of my friends. One of the kids had a mini toy organ and when you pressed the keys it sang Lollipop but with alterenate lyrics about the jungle.

Eventually the kids dissappeared, and I was left with this toy after the show. I helped pack up the chairs (which in that auditorium are bolted to the ground) and clear out the blow-ups and I showed Mika this toy. He was soooooo happy that someone used his (not really) song for their toy.

Somehow, I ended up on a street corner with one of my best friends who wouldn't stop talking about the show and she sent for a cab. But the cab was a plumber's truck and he had a bunch of hoses in the back. So he took them out and said it smells bad back there. and I thought we were supposed to sit back there but he had magical seats where we could sit. Then we drove through a park and I waved goodbye to Mika and my alarm went off.

:lmfao:

I know. It was weird. And then later this random guy came into my room whilst I was sleeping, and he had a puppet, and it was staring at me, and I was like :shocked: and hyperventalating (I don't know how to spell it) and the puppet said :

"I... WILL... KIIIILLLL....... YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!"

It was so scary, I woke up with my heart racing :aah:

I know. It was weird. And then later this random guy came into my room whilst I was sleeping, and he had a puppet, and it was staring at me, and I was like :shocked: and hyperventalating (I don't know how to spell it) and the puppet said :

"I... WILL... KIIIILLLL....... YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!"

It was so scary, I woke up with my heart racing :aah:

OMG :shocked: That is mighty scary indeed *ducks head at mental image* :boxed:

I had just funny dream few days ago.

so here's...

Mika was in my school like guest in our country ( even I cant understand how:aah:) and it was his Bday and we were celebrating there, in school:boxed:

there were his band, iMMa ...etc..

we all had glass of champagne and I spill it on meeks:aah: then he took off his shirt cuz it was all wet (by me):biggrin2: then I throw to him piece of cake into naked body :roftl: then I run and he followed to me:naughty: then i fell down and he wanted to (how to say...) feed me with that piece of cake which I throw to him. then I take away that piece and still throw to him...

so stange dream. when I woke I just start laugh:biggrin2:

I had just funny dream few days ago.

so here's...

Mika was in my school like guest in our country ( even I cant understand how:aah:) and it was his Bday and we were celebrating there, in school:boxed:

there were his band, iMMa ...etc..

we all had glass of champagne and I spill it on meeks:aah: then he took off his shirt cuz it was all wet (by me):biggrin2: then I throw to him piece of cake into naked body :roftl: then I run and he followed to me:naughty: then i fell down and he wanted to (how to say...) feed me with that piece of cake which I throw to him. then I take away that piece and still throw to him...

so stange dream. when I woke I just start laugh:biggrin2:

Hahahahahahahaa :roftl::roftl: Just imagine that! :roftl::roftl:

I dreamed that Mika was going to perform at a festival and it was being shown on the internet. He was performing last, after midnight, but during the day between other acts they showed some footage of him hanging around at the festival. He and Cherise were trying different foods being sold there, but apparently the food wasn't any good and they threw it away. :aah:

I didn't get to see his performance, though, because the dream shifted . . . and I was a student at Hogwarts school of magic. :teehee: Some non-relevant stuff happened, but then we were hanging around in the student common room and talking about how we'd heard that Mika was coming to perform at the school dance. Unfortunately, I woke up before that happened.

We were in a haunted house, and we both had a spinarak (pokemon spider thing) and we had to battle each other to get out of the house. For some reason we thought the best place to have it was on a non-carpeted stairway. I wanted out because I was scared and had a concert to preform (?) and Mika wanted out cuz he was late to school. But I woke up without anything beyond the beginning attacks happening.

• 2 weeks later...