Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had a dream that Mika is going to have a lil private gig in one club in Belgrade. It was one club where Mika is coming few times in a year and he has gig there. there weren't many people. Mika came in and stuck the paper with songs on floor and i asked him:"Can I take that after the show?" Mika said: "Yes off course" and he smiled to me :wub2:

When gig begin he was only one playing keyboards and singing, but he didn't sing his songs... He singed 2-3 song and one of them was "dream a little dream of me" ..

After the gig he left and I try to find him and ask him for autograph. Finally I found him at his hotel with his band, Ida and his sisters. When they saw me I was so :shy: and said: Sorry for interrupting you but can you give me autograph? he smiled again and asked me for paper. But I didn't have one, and I ask I asked him: "Do you have a paper and pen?" after that I went to find some paper, and guy at the reception gave me one, but it was used already, but I din't care and Mika gave me autograph :wub2:

:biggrin2: that would be so cool if it really happened!! I would die:aah: I also had an... Uhm... Interesting MIKA dream. Me, him, a homeless man, and iMMa were in my kitchen making pasta, and out of nowhere the homeless man pulls out a giant sheet of pink plastic and sets it over the pasta. He then walked over to iMMa and gave her a big old bear hug. MIKA pulled me in for a really long kiss, and while we were all distracted my best friend and her brother came and stole all our pasta. And then I woke up. Strangely enough not one person talked in the whole dream.

:biggrin2: that would be so cool if it really happened!! I would die:aah: I also had an... Uhm... Interesting MIKA dream. Me, him, a homeless man, and iMMa were in my kitchen making pasta, and out of nowhere the homeless man pulls out a giant sheet of pink plastic and sets it over the pasta. He then walked over to iMMa and gave her a big old bear hug. MIKA pulled me in for a really long kiss, and while we were all distracted my best friend and her brother came and stole all our pasta. And then I woke up. Strangely enough not one person talked in the whole dream.

:shocked: I stole your pasta :lmfao: .... but cool and funny dream :biggrin2:

I dreamt last night that I was a different person, some kind of tall, pretty Caucasian woman, and that I was, uh, the mother of MIKA's baby daughter. And I was holding the baby and we were in some kind of plaza or open space, and I gave him the baby and he was going to take care of her for the rest of the day, and he started walking away. Then I felt like I was really suffering inside because I couldn't bear to see the two people I cared about most just going away from me like that. I suddenly felt really lonely and afraid. I needed to be with them.

Strangely enough, this is the only MIKA dream I've ever had.

Edited by Douleur
P.S. The baby was super cute and looked like MIKA

i had my first Mika dream last night! :blush-anim-cl: somewhat disappointingly it was rather not that bizzarre compared to the crap my mind usually comes up with.

i dreamed i was in some hotel lobby and Mika was there looking amazing as usual but i was wearing a tee shirt and boxer shorts looking awful. we started painting this window and we got paint all over ourselves (a bit like in that photoshoot). then he went away and i stayed in the lobby, sad. some time later i saw John the tour manager there being interviewed & thought "Mika must be here still!" Sure enough I saw him (he's easy to spot towering over everybody lol!) and I ran to my hotel room room and got my TBWKTM cd and PDP dvd. i crept back up to him and said "Sorry to bother you but I forgot to ask you to sign something" so he was very nice and signed one for me and one for my sister then my very naughty cat woke me up!

:teehee:

usually whenever i dream about meeting my favorite musicians i never have anything for them to sign, i swear i've had about 5 dreams like that, so this was a big improvement. perhaps it means i'm more prepared in real life or something :roftl:

I saw 3 times that mika was kissing me :blink::aah:

first: me mika and fortune was at beach, fortune was shirtless and mika had t-shirt on, i took sand and pour it into mika's t-shirt:aah: then i run with laughing. mika started laugh too, then i came back, hug mika and i was going to kiss him but he disagreed me, i was: :blink:. and then he kissed me by himself (before he thought that i was other person, but who, i dunno:aah)

and second:aah: : me and mika were at backstage, i was getting lipstick on, and mika called me: stop!stop!stop! I was (again:naughty:) lika:blink:, i stopped, then he came, kissed me and then said: now continue:aah::aah: and i was still :blink: and :fangurl::aah:

Edited by mary*

I saw 3 times that mika was kissing me :blink::aah:

first: me mika and fortune was at beach, fortune was shirtless and mika had t-shirt on, i took sand and pour it into mika's t-shirt:aah: then i run with laughing. mika started laugh too, then i came back, hug mika and i was going to kiss him but he disagreed me, i was: :blink:. and then he kissed me by himself (before he thought that i was other person, but who, i dunno:aah)

and second:aah: : me and mika were at backstage, i was getting lipstick on, and mika called me: stop!stop!stop! I was (again:naughty:) lika:blink:, i stopped, then he came, kissed me and then said: now continue:aah::aah: and i was still :bli nk: and :fangu rl: :aa h:

OH WOW!!!! :lmfao: Nice ones. :thumb_yello:

I dreamt few days ago that a guy from Slovak TV show brought me MIKA t-shirts. And last night I had a dream that Mika was just around me, we were talking, I think I was just doing my stuff like going on post office, to a tram, to school. And all the time he was with me, like it was completely normal! :blink:

And

Last night I dreamt that I met Mika in my neighborhood. He shook my hand and then I said:"Mika has a new haircut." and he just said:"Yes." He had cut his hair really short! And I mean really, really short. Then later he asked me if I know a place where he could by paper. Weird.

Last night I dreamt that I met Mika in my neighborhood. He shook my hand and then I said:"Mika has a new haircut." and he just said:"Yes." He had cut his hair really short! And I mean really, really short. Then later he asked me if I know a place where he could by paper. Weird.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA , not liquor or cigarettes but paper ! :roftl:

i dreamt i was in Turkey or something at the soundcheck for a Mika gig on top of this tall building or something. there was only about 5 other fans watching and Mika was within arms reach (i could've run my fingers through his hair :teehee:) at one point he stopped singing and told us all to look over at the beautiful hills in the distance.

this dream was going so well :biggrin2: till my cat woke me up :sneaky2:

not exactly about Mika, but another night i had a dream in which i bought about 10 lollipops at school & was taking Portuguese class. i was so excited about the class because i'd be able to post in Portuguese thread here on the MFC forum :roftl:

attachment.php?attachmentid=8459&stc=1&d=1315576231

I dreamt last night that I was a different person, some kind of tall, pretty Caucasian woman, and that I was, uh, the mother of MIKA's baby daughter. And I was holding the baby and we were in some kind of plaza or open space, and I gave him the baby and he was going to take care of her for the rest of the day, and he started walking away. Then I felt like I was really suffering inside because I couldn't bear to see the two people I cared about most just going away from me like that. I suddenly felt really lonely and afraid. I needed to be with them.

HEY I HAD THE SAME DREAMT SO REPEATLY THAT I DONT KNOW THAT COULD BECAME TO BE REAL. I COULD SEE A LOT OF CHILDRENS THAT SUPOSE TO BE SON OF mikA AND...THE SAME OF YOUR DREAM. IN MY LIFE I WAS THE WOMAN THAT WAS FALLING INLOVE WITH A GERMAN AND I COULD SEE ALL THIS BOYS BUT THE DIFERENT AGES...LIKE ME AND MY COUPLE...

Mi couple it´s franco-german like this enterviewer Federico Russo is similar to my guy it´s very funny see them together. vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU86MZVi0_0

post-20706-142983696114_thumb.gif

post-20706-142983696115_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983696119_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer

This is the most beautiful MIKA dream I ever heard of. It´s amazing. You will be a great parent once, for sure. :wub2:

I had a weird dream about a battle between the security at one of mika's concerts and some MIKA fans:) it was kind of 300-esque and they had this big super-vampire-cyborg-guard-thingy that took most of us down. And then I woke up, thank goodness. My mind scares me sometimes...

• 3 weeks later...

Mer, miss.roxy, thank you very much

Last night I dreamed that I was sitting next to MIKA, presumably on a date of some sort. In the scene, he was a bit younger than he is now... I'm not sure how young, but he did have the curls. Also, I'm not sure what he was wearing, but his arms were bare and they were surprisingly muscular and white as milk (I know it's weird, but I had had a strange day so it probably affected my sleep). Then - it just slipped out - I accidentally called him stuck-up and he got angry at me. I tried to pacify him with kisses and apologies, but I don't think I succeeded.

That was part of a larger dream, which included many different scenes. I don't remember the last part, but in one of the parts I remember that I was at a party, getting salad, and then I decided to make a hula skirt for myself out of chives, and people looked at me funny.

oh yay i remembered to tell my dream of mika, so it was on thursday last week...I remember clearly, mika was at a family party of mine and in my family there was a fight and I was so sad, I knew mika was there but he just seemed like another family member, but he came up to me and put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. Then I was like wow :mf_lustslow: and I tried to take a picture of us on my phone but every time it would come out blurry, so I told him to lay on my bed and I was laying next to him and he kept kissing me :blush-anim-cl: and I was giggling and i'm like stay still i'm trying to get a photo and yeh it still came out blurry...then when I woke up I was so sad it was a dream, I message @mika cherry and yeh I was very disappointed :tears: for a second I thought I finally caught him :(

oh yay i remembered to tell my dream of mika, so it was on thursday last week...I remember clearly, mika was at a family party of mine and in my family there was a fight and I was so sad, I knew mika was there but he just seemed like another family member, but he came up to me and put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. Then I was like wow :mf_lustslow: and I tried to take a picture of us on my phone but every time it would come out blurry, so I told him to lay on my bed and I was laying next to him and he kept kissing me :blush-anim-cl: and I was giggling and i'm like stay still i'm trying to get a photo and yeh it still came out blurry...then when I woke up I was so sad it was a dream, I message @mika cherry and yeh I was very disappointed :tears: for a second I thought I finally caught him :(

LAST NIGHT I DREAMT THAT I WAS SINGING Je t´aime by Lara Fabian WITH MIKA :mf_rosetinted:

Both of you are so lucky, with your beautiful MIKA dreams!!!:wub2: Mine are usually just... Frightening

Jeeeeez, that sounds like a scene from Penny Penniman's story

• 2 weeks later...

so this week I'm off as school holidays and been hooked up on MFC the whole day. Some of these dreams I couldn't remember, but I could tell the one I dreamt yesterday. So I was his girlfriend and also one of his big girls (forgive me, i'm not big :naughty: ) then when the show finished he pulled me into the curtain and kissed me :wub2: REALLY PASSIONATE :boxed: anyways yesterday I knew that his fave choc bar was galaxy caramel, so when I saw a kid holding a kit-kat I think, I pointed to Mika and asked him if that's his fave choc bar then he said yes :boxed: then we went to this party then he left me with his fan and another girl who wanted to tease me pulled him off me and kissed him. I was really mad then it went like a soap opera- I ran away, he caught me, he kissed me, I pushed him and told him that he was a jerk, then suddenly I woke up, at 10am :naughty:

I had a weird dream about a battle between the security at one of mika's concerts and some MIKA fans:) it was kind of 300-esque and they had this big super-vampire-cyborg-guard-thingy that took most of us down. And then I woke up, thank goodness. My mind scares me sometimes...

honey, dreams are weird. Just simply weird.