• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Girls, I don't think that any words are needed for this one. :D

f_mm_33a7c63.png

after looking at this picture, i imagined my mom coming into my room to check on me and me slaming my laptop shut and acting guilty, because that's what would have happened if she did pop in. lol. and there really isn't anything wrong with it!

i guess it is just that mikagasmic.

btw i really like the little monkey wearing the shirt in the bottom right corner, that's what i was refering too in this whole post infact.

oh and the man in the picture isn't bad either.

Thats the only annoying thing.

hotdlp, is the quote from you siggy ("I get followed around by animals... dogs, but thats because I smell") from Mika? When and where if it is!??

its from the taiwan interview (soz for answering so late)

Omg you took that pic?! Were you in the 'Big Girl' music video or something? I think thats where it's from..

lol yeah i did well actually i got my mate to take the pic cos he wouldn't take his pic with us and he had his back to us so i thought u know what just take a pic of his bum :naughty:

Thanks! Gah, everything he says is adorable and cute. My favorite has to be describing his 'Love Today' video as pointlessly delicious. That was DELISH!

i wonder if there's any phrase he says where he don't sound cute.. or hot.. or sexy..or.. well u get my point :naughty:

lol yeah i did well actually i got my mate to take the pic cos he wouldn't take his pic with us and he had his back to us so i thought u know what just take a pic of his bum :naughty:

Thats perfectly alright. I have a couple crotch pictures from his Gramercy show.

Picture104.jpg

Okay.. so I tried to remove the watermarks of this pic.. Took a lot of time..

post-3639-142983663537_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the hands.. they just didnt work.

AT LEAST I TRIED!..but lets leave it to the pros! :biggrin2: