I heard today that Mika has a wife?!?!?!

Carla293

I was listening to the radio, when suddenly they started to talk about Mika. I was schocked, when i heard that Mika has a wife.. It's incredible and unpredictable to me..

What are you thinking about it?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking which radio show was this, where is the wife, and what is she called, and has she been travelling with him when he has been gigging and why haven't we heard of this before? :naughty:

Can you tell I'm not taking this too seriously.

And if it happens to be true, I hope she has a sense of humour as we have been discussing his undies at great length!

I was listening to the radio, when suddenly they started to talk about Mika. I was schocked, when i heard that Mika has a wife.. It's incredible and unpredictable to me..

What are you thinking about it?

LMFAO

Last I heard he was single! Maybe our dear boy has become another Britney XD :roftl:

A wife?! Hahaha...oh come on! And you believed it?!

If it doesn't come out of Mika's mouth, I'm not going to believe a thing; that's the attitude we should all be taking :D

Plus, a wife, a puppy, a remote control...who cares?!!! :wink2:

I am not sure that is true to be honest. :)

Perhaps you could also expand on the where and when you heard this... a few more details?

On a final note, I wouldn't believe everything you hear on the radio ;)

Sunny

I'm pretty sure Sunny knows whats what =p

If it doesn't come out of Mika's mouth, I'm not going to believe a thing; that's the attitude we should all be taking :D

Hey! I wanted the remote control.]:naughty

I hope that he hasn't got any one.. I could only say: "OH MY GOD".. Yea.. I've listened to polish radio... xD That's true that people shouldn't believe what they talk there.. but it was so.. strange that i had to remember this information. : )

I want only to say that i maybe don't speak english well but i hope that you can understan me.. xD

oh didnt i tell u guys he married me this afternoon!!! yippeee im mrs Mika!!!!! and now its the honeymoon nite so please everyone close your eyes:mf_lustslow: !!!!!

I wondered where you had gone - you said you were visiting relatives! :sneaky2:

oh didnt i tell u guys he married me this afternoon!!! yippeee im mrs Mika!!!!! and now its the honeymoon nite so please everyone close your eyes:mf_lustslow: !!!!!

And you didn't tell me?!!! I feel betrayed! :shocked: lol

I wondered where you had gone - you said you were visiting relatives! :sneaky2:

LOL i know but some things are just between my man and me!!!:naughty: we have to have some secrets you know!!!!!!

Well thank you for the info Carla. One day, the info you give may be very important, so it is always worth reporting just in case.

In this instance I think you will find it to be incorrect information, but thank you for letting us know :)

And your English is darn good ;)

Sunny

And of Mika having someone......................Everybody needs someone (Even Mika) to cuddle on the sofa and watch crap on tv at 2am (butterfly lounge documentory)

As long as he is happy, he will continue to write/sing such excellent songs for the masses of the world to enjoy.

Thats right

Its the Radio guys!

Come on lol xxx