What would you say...

lollipopgirl92

What would you say when you opened the front door and Mika would be standing there?

I think I would be like:blink: :jawdrop: and the faint.

And when I wake up: :mf_lustslow::wink2::blush-anim-cl:

and maybe...:huglove:

And then when I finally will be able to say something: What are you doing here, Mika!!!? You know I have some very fine tea just lying there in the cupboard...what a shame to waste it...

oke...back to real life

What would you say?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i`d be like alrighty what do you want ? what are you doing here ? eh mika ! then pinch myself if that didnt wake me up out my dream i would then invite him in for tea & crumpet :naughty::shocked:

Id do sumthin stupid and go 'What are YOU doing here?!?!' and he'd probably go 'FINE!' and walk off....

Otherwise, id say, "Sign my bra"... and id get him to draw a heart on my back so i could get it tatooed on permanantely.... And theeeen id invite him in. but he wouldnt be allowed in my room because it is a tip and he might run away screaming....

In fact...if ive asked him to sign my bra, he'd have run away screaming long ago....

I would open the door and then I'd be :blink: :blink: I just wouldn't believe my eyes and I would say nothing! Maybe I'd say "errrrmmmm....:blink: " But! If he would start leaving then I would grab his hand and say "Wait! Are you really Mika or am I grazy??:shocked: " If I would be sure it's him I'd look like this :blush-anim-cl: and I would invite him in and offer some chocolate and chat and chat and chat! And so on:wub2:

i'd just say hello, act totally normal (if possible lol), then he would say why he is here , a normal conversation would occur and then I would jump in with all my nastyness :hypo: , invite him in, let him play a piece on the piano for me :blush-anim-cl: , introduce him to all of my animals.... then the best part.... I would make belgian fries with mayo ...:naughty: guaranteed he's addicted and stays here forever haha lol:fisch: *daydreaming*

i think i'd stay on the door for something like 20minutes like this :jawdrop:

once realized i't's really HIM, i think i'd be breathless, just can't talk or make any sound but "iiiihhii":naughty:

......and then he'd run away wondering where the hell he's ended up! LOL

I would probably close the door again :P

And then I would realise that it really was Mika, and open the door again ^_^

Then I would stand there with my mouth opened and look extremely stupid, tooo chocked for words.

Hopefully I would get my head back and invite him, or hug him or at least say "Hello" ^_^