MIKA! It's about your appearances on TV!!!

blackwildkitty

Unfortunately, most of us miss your appearances on talk shows, as we don't know the times and the places in advance!:sad: Surely, you or your team know which program you took part in and when it's going to be shown. So, do you think you could consider having some place (maybe on your own site) where you can announce staff like that? We would really appreciate it! We love you, MIKA, and we don't want to miss anything to do with you! Please, think about it, pretty please!!:flowers2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, I have searched the web for the making of Love Today video that was on Freshly Squeezed this morning and can't find it anywhere not even on You Tube which is a surprise! xx

I also spent a lot of time looking for it, but nobody probably caught it, so it isn't on YouTube. It would a shame if it gets forgotten because of that!

That's a really great idea!!!

So, dear Mika, if you read this:

Please will you tell us the time, date, channel, show and everything else please??? :wink2:

(Maybe best start a new thread over here so noone would have to miss anything!!:naughty: :naughty: )

There is a video of hte making of Love Today??? :shocked: I wanna see!

*** that noone has uploaded it somewhere....

We all want to see it, but we missed it! It was on TV this morning. That's mainly the reason I started this thread, I don't want to miss anymore MIKA's appearances on any shows!

We all want to see it, but we missed it! It was on TV this morning. That's mainly the reason I started this thread, I don't want to miss anymore MIKA's appearances on any shows!

Maybe they'll show it on tv again, and hopefully someone catches it and puts it on youtube...

I so much want to see this!

I would be really good with a all-the-apperances-Mika-will-do-on-TV-thingy!

Yeh, I have searched the web for the making of Love Today video that was on Freshly Squeezed this morning and can't find it anywhere not even on You Tube which is a surprise! xx

Darn! It must have been in the first half? I saw the 2nd half - or was that yesterday? :naughty:

Unfortunately, most of us miss your appearances on talk shows, as we don't know the times and the places in advance!:sad: Surely, you or your team know which program you took part in and when it's going to be shown. So, do you think you could consider having some place (maybe on your own site) where you can announce staff like that? We would really appreciate it! We love you, MIKA, and we don't want to miss anything to do with you! Please, think about it, pretty please!!:flowers2:

Yessss indeeeeed! That'd be marvelous :)

Maybe someone should ask one of the moderators on his official site about this or at least ask to pass this plea on to his people. Also maybe send messages to Mika on his myspace site about adding his upcoming tv schedule( in addition to the concert schedule on that site). If this a bad idea, sorry... I'm just wondering what would get their attention faster .

Maybe someone should ask one of the moderators on his official site about this or at least ask to pass this plea on to his people. Also maybe send messages to Mika on his myspace site about adding his upcoming tv schedule( in addition to the concert schedule on that site). If this a bad idea, sorry... I'm just wondering what would get their attention faster .

I already sent him a message, hope he receives it and thinks about it. It would only benefit him, as well as make life easier for us. I spent so much time looking for that Cannel4 programme on Internet yesterday! I am afraid, it could be lost forever!!!:blink:

I already sent him a message, hope he receives it and thinks about it. It would only benefit him, as well as make life easier for us. I spent so much time looking for that Cannel4 programme on Internet yesterday! I am afraid, it could be lost forever!!!:blink:

I hope my previous post didn't sound too annoying:blush-anim-cl:

That would be great if he did see it or at least one of his people (if they help him in maintaining the site now?) . I wonder why they haven't yet... maybe the tv appearances aren't planned that much in advance, but even so...

Yes it would be great to see the behind -the-scenes stuff. Maybe someone will surprise us still and put it up somewhere?......

Btw this is such a good idea you had .

Paolo Nutini does bulletins on MySpace so you can see it when you log on if he's one of your friends.

I just want to make sure I hear about a new US tour (stop in Toronto please!!!). Canadian radio sucks so I listen to Capital FM in London over the internet. I expected it to take 6 months to a year for people to start making Mika noises in North America since that's typical for British artists.

I was in a shop one day and I was shocked to hear Grace Kelly being played on a Canadian radio station. When it was over they said he was playing in Toronto and tickets had already gone on sale. I was like WTF???? I ran to the nearest computer and was lucky enough that they hadn't sold out yet and managed to get tickets.

I'm sure I won't be so lucky next time since 3 weeks later tickets were being scalped for $100, so I'd like lots of advanced warning.

I hope my previous post didn't sound too annoying:blush-anim-cl:

That would be great if he did see it or at least one of his people (if they help him in maintaining the site now?) . I wonder why they haven't yet... maybe the tv appearances aren't planned that much in advance, but even so...

Yes it would be great to see the behind -the-scenes stuff. Maybe someone will surprise us still and put it up somewhere?......

Btw this is such a good idea you had .

Of course it wasn't!!! :wink2: I'm just informing everybody of the progress, but I don't know what else to do. Message on MySpase is all I could think about. The forum on his official site doesn't seem to work at the moment, although I probably should try again a little later. I really hope he sees this thread and consider my suggestion. The more people ask, the better.

Having Sky digital, I am able to see tv listings on loads of channels up to 6 days in advance, so I try to keep it updated on here whenever possible.

If however the shows don't actually list Mika as a guest it's a bit tricky to let everyone know, but I try to do my best when I can.

Having Sky digital, I am able to see tv listings on loads of channels up to 6 days in advance, so I try to keep it updated on here whenever possible.

If however the shows don't actually list Mika as a guest it's a bit tricky to let everyone know, but I try to do my best when I can.

Thanks, that would be great if you did it!:thumb_yello: