kristin897

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: Freddie, maybe just pecs??

They showed a clip last night on American Idol of Simon Cowell visiting children in Africa. They drew a picture of him and he was very disturbed to discover the person in the drawing had boobs. The host got a real kick out of it because he has been teasing Simon about his tight black t-shirts and his man boobs for years.

:roftl: Freddie, maybe just pecs??

They showed a clip last night on American Idol of Simon Cowell visiting children in Africa. They drew a picture of him and he was very disturbed to discover the person in the drawing had boobs. The host got a real kick out of it because he has been teasing Simon about his tight black t-shirts and his man boobs for years.

Yeh Simon has for definate! , actually the lad looks quite toned , nice set of pecs :cool:

How photogenic is he....ah never liked natasha bedingfield grrrr.....he looks lush though.

I dont like her music very much too. But I like her because she likes MIKA. She has done so for ages. She even said she would love to do a duet with him back in December.:wink2: .

She's a British singer-songwriter. She's video I Wanna Have Your Babies runs right now on MTV.

Thanx Kristen ... was wondering .... aww well, SOOOO many people are getting their pics w/ Mika now .... :crybaby: Boo hoo hoo ... 'cept us here in OZ !

Don't know, what *pecs* mean, my dictionary says nothing about this. Seem a normal breast-muscles for me. But I also see a nipple!

pecs is the abbr for "pectorals"...I think!

anyway..nice pics! and yes I can see a nipple too!!! *omg we're so obsessed*

The Pectoral muscles are the ones that band around everyone's chests ...

regardless of gender ... we all have them !!!

If one was to 'develop' their Pectoral Muscles ... they would need to exercise about three muscle groups at least !!

The muscles directly above the chest or breast ... the muscles on either side of the torso ... at the chest region ...& also, the opposing muscle groups at the back of the torso in the same region ... so that they may support the development of the front region !!

Generally tho' ... when we talk about our Pecs ... we're just referring to our chests , breasts , boobs, man- boobs etc. !!!!!!

P.S. Sorry again guys ... did I just do another boring lecture ??!!:thumbdown::naughty:

Well, hey ... do say ... I don't feel too serious , just happy to share a bit ... !!