FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what?? what happened???:blink: :blink:

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What's up ? :biggrin2:

Ok i'm probably not gonna make much sense here but i'm shaking way too much to type properly.

MIKA PULLED ME UP ON STAGE! AND I DANCED AROUND HOLDING THE 'V' OUT OF LOVE DURING LOLLIPOP!!!! Its the 1st time hes dne that!!

Then we managed to get to the VIP lounge because I was on stage and stuff and we managed to persuade the security.

We got up and there was lollipop girl, a big girl dancer and the cow and the little bow peep from shepards bush gig too. Cherisse came out and we chatted weith hert for a bit - had a pic and she was talkin to me baout the video shooting on sat and about what theyre up to this weekend and stuff. then Mika came out and we were 'hanging out' with him (seriously) for about 20 - 25 mins just havin random convosations as a big group. Had a pic with him and stuff - he sed he spotted me and my mate from before the show when he peeked out- thats why he got me on stage. and erm... after a while he had to go cus he was exhausted. we went out side and i met with the rest of the MFC crew who were waitin. I was completely gobsmacked and couldnt stop grinning and dancing around in a circle. I was also trying really hard not to be sick. Anyways I was just explainin the whole thing to them and Mika came out. Everyone got autographs and stuff (I got my ticket signed cus I forgot to ask in the lounge) and he was sooooo lovely and everything and OMG I cant breathe. Then I had to leave becasue my dad was waiting and wI didnt want to keep Mika too long cus he was clearly exhaused.

and i've just got in

and im freaking out

...still

When I saw him he gave me a hug and I was just going THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS SO AMAZING AAAAAA and he was just laughing and sed no problema nd was commenting on my glowing arms hahahahahah

EDIT: sorry bout the million typo's I cant feel my fingers though

Ok i'm probably not gonna make much sense here but i'm shaking way too much to type properly.

MIKA PULLED ME UP ON STAGE! AND I DANCED AROUND HOLDING THE 'V' OUT OF LOVE DURING LOLLIPOP!!!! Its the 1st time hes dne that!!

Then we managed to get to the VIP lounge because I was on stage and stuff and we managed to persuade the security.

We got up and there was lollipop girl, a big girl dancer and the cow and the little bow peep from shepards bush gig too. Cherisse came out and we chatted weith hert for a bit - had a pic and she was talkin to me baout the video shooting on sat and about what theyre up to this weekend and stuff. then Mika came out and we were 'hanging out' with him (seriously) for about 20 - 25 mins just havin random convosations as a big group. Had a pic with him and stuff - he sed he spotted me and my mate from before the show when he peeked out- thats why he got me on stage. and erm... after a while he had to go cus he was exhausted. we went out side and i met with the rest of the MFC crew who were waitin. I was completely gobsmacked and couldnt stop grinning and dancing around in a circle. I was also trying really hard not to be sick. Anyways I was just explainin the whole thing to them and Mika came out. Everyone got autographs and stuff (I got my ticket signed cus I forgot to ask in the lounge) and he was sooooo lovely and everything and OMG I cant breathe. Then I had to leave becasue my dad was waiting and wI didnt want to keep Mika too long cus he was clearly exhaused.

and i've just got in

and im freaking out

...still

EDIT: sorry bout the million typo's I cant feel my fingers though

OMG. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WOWW. lucky!!

Jennie!!!!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE BEST EVER!!!!:thumb_yello:

Freddiiee -smiles sweetly- Did you manage to ge it?

Ive stayed up late as well xP

Just got home ... gig was fantastic!

Didn't stay around to meet him afterwards, cos I was with my mum and sister and they wanted to get off, also it had been a long night for hop-a-long on one leg. Actually, Simon was really sweet and stood with me all night - not using his seat in the disabled area at all.

Met loads of MFC in the queue - they had all got there early and were at the very front of the queue. But then annoyingly the venue decuded that they would sell more drinks if they did a promotion whereby if you bought a drink from the bar academy you got your ticket stamped and got to go in first. No one bothered to tell the guys at the front, then suddenly there's this whole extra queue formed alongside them of people who have only just arrived. Not fair at all. We stood up on the balcony, and I could see from where we were that the rest of the guys had managed to get a spot in the middle a few rows from the front. Not fair though, they were at the front of the queue and should have been at the very front.

I took a few pictures, but not many, was not really in a very good spot for getting any decent pictures. Will post them up tomorrow.

Oh and the horrid doormen took my lollipops off me :thumbdown: Mika said that he had heard that people had had their lollipops confiscated and that it was mean of them :bleh:. Just shows what stupid kneejerk decisions these muppets make sometimes. It was quite funny when he asked me to open the tub to see what was in, I showed him and then he didn't know whether to let them in or not. They must have found it quite bizarre - loads of people turning up to a gig with lollies :biggrin2:

Freddiiee -smiles sweetly- Did you manage to ge it?

Ive stayed up late as well xP

Me too...:bleh:

Jennie.. you must be kidding!!

That's so... so... WOW!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

Just got home ... gig was fantastic!

Didn't stay around to meet him afterwards, cos I was with my mum and sister and they wanted to get off, also it had been a long night for hop-a-long on one leg. Actually, Simon was really sweet and stood with me all night - not using his seat in the disabled area at all.

Met loads of MFC in the queue - they had all got there early and were at the very front of the queue. But then annoyingly the venue decuded that they would sell more drinks if they did a promotion whereby if you bought a drink from the bar academy you got your ticket stamped and got to go in first. No one bothered to tell the guys at the front, then suddenly there's this whole extra queue formed alongside them of people who have only just arrived. Not fair at all. We stood up on the balcony, and I could see from where we were that the rest of the guys had managed to get a spot in the middle a few rows from the front. Not fair though, they were at the front of the queue and should have been at the very front.

I took a few pictures, but not many, was not really in a very good spot for getting any decent pictures. Will post them up tomorrow.

Oh and the horrid doormen took my lollipops off me :thumbdown: Mika said that he had heard that people had had their lollipops confiscated and that it was mean of them :bleh:. Just shows what stupid kneejerk decisions these muppets make sometimes. It was quite funny when he asked me to open the tub to see what was in, I showed him and then he didn't know whether to let them in or not. They must have found it quite bizarre - loads of people turning up to a gig with lollies :biggrin2:

It was crazy. I WAS OFFICIALLY 1st IN THE QUEUE THOUGH! :D

Saw Cherisse and Mikey go inside at about 2.50pm and said hi.

ME and my mate were complaining to lollipop girl about them confiscating out lillipops and our 60 glow bracelts!! She wasnt very pleased so I bet she went and told Mika hahah

What a fantastic night :thumb_yello: I really got soooo excited reading your report Jennie :thumb_yello: Thank you for sharing this! Has somebody recorded that?

And what about the video shoot on saturday? Thought it was cancelled?!

...BTW try to breathe! :wink2:

Oh and Yoppappop: I'm pretty sure it is not you.:wink2:

It was crazy. I WAS OFFICIALLY 1st IN THE QUEUE THOUGH! :D

Saw Cherisse and Mikey go inside at about 2.50pm and said hi.

ME and my mate were complaining to lollipop girl about them confiscating out lillipops and our 60 glow bracelts!! She wasnt very pleased so I bet she went and told Mika hahah

Yeah I made a point of telling lollipop girl too. I'm sure everyone that had had lollipops confiscated did. It was so mean :thumbdown:

What a fantastic night :thumb_yello: I really got soooo excited reading your report Jennie :thumb_yello: Thank you for sharing this! Has somebody recorded that?

And what about the video shoot on saturday? Thought it was cancelled?!

...BTW try to breathe! :wink2:

Oh and Yoppappop: I'm pretty sure it is not you.:wink2:

yeah! I got two mails saying it was cancelled. GR. I REALLY wanted to go!!!! :(

Well I told her about people emailing to appear in it and she knew what I was talking about and said "yeah you should come down for it it'll be fun" and I said about having ht emails saying it was cancelled/rescheduled/no longer looking etc. and she was a bit confused and said she didn't know anything about that and said I should have come down but I told her it was too late to book a train now (Without paying about £80 for a ticket) so i'm not really sure what the deal is still....