• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt resist that :bleh: it was a double meaning just asking me to point it out..

nup. couldn't care less if i wanted to.

I do care about his music tho :naughty:

Now we are talking!!:punk:

As someone said , he could be sleeping with melons or hamsters .. we dont care

Now music .. thats a different matter :wub2:

lmao :roftl: some people on here are a bit on the mad side and racinghorse you're one of them lol

I sure don't care about Mika's sexuality to be honest ah yeah it'd spoil my fantasies a tad if he was gay lol but hey ho i'd still love him to bits why wouldn't I? he's an amazing man!!! that you cannot deny!!!

i'll always support him whether he's gay, bi, straight likes guitars, walls, lampposts (oh yeah i have heared of that:blink:) or anything else he likes hehe

Edited by DarkLight
typo dammit

lmao :roftl: some people on here are a bit on the mad side and racinghorse you'r e one of them lol

I sure don't care about Mika's sexuality to be honest ah yeah it'd spoil my fantasies a tad if he was gay lol but hey ho i'd still love him to bits why wouldn't I? he's an amazing man!!! that you cannot deny!!!

i'll always support him whether he's gay, bi, straight likes guitars, walls, lampposts (oh yeah i have heared of that:blink:) or anything else he likes hehe

Lamposts :naughty:

What do you mean "some are mad , we all are:bleh:

I know lamposts :blink: some people have weird things for objects but hey ho to each is their own as they say

yeah most of us are mad on here me included :naughty:

You know from day one I didnt think about it ..... he is a genius and an amazing one off musican

Then again I didnt really consider Freddie Mercurys sexuality either

You know from day one I didnt think about it ..... he is a genius and an amazing one off musican

Then again I didnt really consider Freddie Mercurys sexuality either

nope 'tis not important at all:thumb_yello: I'll always adore Mika he's seen by me in term of the fact he's a lovely wonderful human being not by what his sexuality may be

mm I like freddie too not as much as meeks but i still like him my fave queen song is a kind of magic

ooohhh wooo oh wooo woo wooo woo it's a kind of maaagiic (sorry i'm off now lmao):roftl::naughty:

OMG... This one on page 1 again?? :roftl:

Can i join?

I have a little opinion that i think should be noted.:mf_rosetinted:

I think that he is straight, he just doesn't seem to be gay.

We don´t care if he´s straight..:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

nope 'tis not important at all:thumb_yello: I'll always adore Mika he's seen by me in term of the fact he's a lovely wonderful human being not by what his sexuality may be

mm I like freddie too not as much as meeks but i still like him my fave queen song is a kind of magic

ooohhh wooo oh wooo woo wooo woo it's a kind of maaagiic (sorry i'm off now lmao):roftl:

Yeh ... like the gutters papers will spend all their time discussing what he is ... come on!! hes worth far far more than that!

Can i join?

I have a little opinion that i think should be noted.:mf_rosetinted:

I think that he is straight, he just doesn't seem to be gay.

You have an opnion here ... this thread is if we dont care! .. not bothered at all :thumb_yello:

OMG... This one on page 1 again?? :roftl:

We don´t care if he´s straight..:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

SASSSJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i dont care one bit! :roftl:

Why huniiiiii welcome back!!! many have been woorried about you:shocked:

Oh... no need to worry..:blush-anim-cl:

I am very much happy and in love and.. and... well.. that´s enough..:bleh:

But you shouldn´t care...:mf_rosetinted:

(at least in this thread..:fisch:)

Yeh ... like the gutters papers will spend all their time discussing what he is ... come on!! hes worth far far more than that!

yeah but one thing gets about the papers is if they think he's gay then why would they jump to the conclusion he was dating adele??? can they not make their mind up the eedjits :blink: I don't give a damn about his sexuality one bit i just LOVE him the way he is!!!

the papers are mad idiots & everytime the yabber about his sexuality i wanna crack em over the head with an inflatable or a pillow or something :bonk::chair:

Edited by DarkLight
typos daned typos urrgghh damn me useless eedjit

Oh... no need to worry..:blush-anim-cl:

I am very much happy and in love and.. and... well.. that´s enough..:bleh:

But you shouldn´t care...:mf_rosetinted:

(at least in this thread..:fisch:)

Ok so you can be in love!!! just keep in contact!!!

Same guy?

yeah but one thing gets about the papers is if they think he's gay then why would they jump to the conclusion he was dating adele??? can they not make their mind up the eedjits :blink: I don't give a damn about his sexuality one bit i just LOVE him the way he is!!!

the papers are mad idiots & everytime the yabber about his sexuality i wanna crack em over the head with an inflatable or a pillow or something :bonk::chair:

I feel the same I must say , but then again the UK gutter press is just grotty

Then again we dont care

Ohh we have a Myspace page somewhere mmmmmmmmm

Ok so you can be in love!!! just keep in contact!!!

Same guy?

I feel the same I must say , but then again the UK gutter press is just grotty

Then again we dont care

Ohh we have a Myspace page somewhere mmmmmmmmm

mmm indeed i've never liked the press the're morons & that's putting it politely

oohh a myspace linkages perchance??