• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

Are you from the UK?

You have a UK sense of humour?

yup i'm from Hull I'm part irish/scottish can ye tell?? pmsl :roftl:

I am also part american, canadian, native american indian, native mexican indian, english & thai but mainly i'm english irish scottish & it shows:naughty:

Im a mixed mutt really lol

yup i'm from Hull I'm part irish/scottish can ye tell?? pmsl :roftl:

I am also part american, canadian, native american indian, native mexican indian, english & thai but mainly i'm english irish scottish & it shows:naughty:

Im a mixed mutt really lol

From Hull ... .ohhhh not that far away :thumb_yello:

OWell, of cicken life, used the S word unintentionnaly really...

I could never understand this interest in someone's chicken life, mika's or non mika's..

Always had my icons/idols, and of course we like to gossip a bit about their lifes but when it comes to chicken or any other bird i think its soooo very personal it gets rude just to mention it...

I mean, famous or not famous i wouldn't like people to ask me about that, ever...

My first contact with Mika was in a gig where i barely could see the stage from where i was, so i got caught by his voice and music, only after i googled him and found out who he was and how he looked...

And despite mika being a VERY CUTE poptart (yes i confess i lurk on mikagasmic thread sometimes, don't we all?), it doesn't give us the right to intrude in such a private matter...

Well it's just what i think anyway...

OWell, of cicken life, used the S word unintentionnaly really...

I could never understand this interest in someone's chicken life, mika's or non mika's..

Always had my icons/idols, and of course we like to gossip a bit about their lifes but when it comes to chicken or any other bird i think its soooo very personal it gets rude just to mention it...

I mean, famous or not famous i wouldn't like people to ask me about that, ever...

My first contact with Mika was in a gig where i barely could see the stage from where i was, so i got caught by his voice and music, only after i googled him and found out who he was and how he looked...

And despite mika being a VERY CUTE poptart (yes i confess i lurk on mikagasmic thread sometimes, don't we all?), it doesn't give us the right to intrude in such a private matter...

Well it's just what i think anyway...

Ohhhh you find him cute do you? :wink2:

So have you seen him live yet?

Of course i do everyone does or am i wrong?

I've seen him live yes but from afar in a festival i went to see other bands so i really couldn't tell he was cute or complete horrific, the first thing i noticed was some amazing falsettos and i thought wtf is going on on that stage...that's when i became a fan...;)

Of course i do everyone does or am i wrong?

I've seen him live yes but from afar in a festival i went to see other bands so i really couldn't tell he was cute or complete horrific, the first thing i noticed was some amazing falsettos and i thought wtf is going on on that stage...that's when i became a fan...;)

What festival was that?? , just curious now :thumb_yello:

Ohhh! I forgot that this thread existed! Good to see that the "We don't care" movement is still on! :mf_rosetinted:

I loved to see Duran Duran too ! , what a classic band:punk:

And with a very nice performance, I must say... :punk: (not as good as Mika's but hey...c'est la vie! :naughty:)