• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh! I forgot that this thread existed! Good to see that the "We don't care" movement is still on! :mf_rosetinted:

And with a very nice performance, I must say... :punk: (not as good as Mika's but hey...c'est la vie! :naughty:)

Yeh the best thread on the mfc man! !ha!

I am an old duranie lol

That was the reason i was going to that festival, my oldestdaughter was for beck, she's 10, had to bribe the baby sitter that night to stay for tiesto lol

I never saw them in the 80s , just a "tad" , I did see them after though maybe early 90s! fabby!!

Wild boys tum tee tummmm

heya mary ;)

Did u enjoy DD???

I thought only oldlings there did lol

Even though those "other" duranies there didn't think we (mika peeps) knew DD and would enjoy them...yes I did! And I knew almost all songs (except the ones from the new album). :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i did care too...everyone's straight, most of them could manage to have more kids than me lol...but they still rock..i went to 11 gigs in my fanlife and this was massive

I love em too , classic

I didn't like them so much when I saw them live 2 years ago :thumbdown:

I saw them twice , once wasnt the original line up the other was ....

and the full line up is awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWyYOOS8FQ

GREAT SONG

As modafocas mary lolol

DD's gig was huge, but then i stayed for Mika and i'm realising right now i never played dd cds again, ooooooooch this is scary!

But then, nothing else gets played around here but licm for 3 months now lol

As modafocas mary lolol

DD's gig was huge, but then i stayed for Mika and i'm realising right now i never played dd cds again, ooooooooch this is scary!

Wow.. only 3 months..:shocked:

Where did the time go??:blink::roftl:

As modafocas mary lolol

Well, not every duranie was as smart as you, right? :naughty:

It was bad for them, but good for us, as they were a bit rude... Oh well, I don't care about that either! :punk: It was REALLY a great night!

yep JT was really rude no one appreciated when he addressed to us as mdfrs of course

:roftl::roftl:

I was actually talking about the fans, but yes... John called us mdfrs and I was like ":shocked: wtf?" :roftl::roftl: But some people there seem to have liked it! :blink: LOL

I got Planet Earth when i was 11 and its been madness ever since, i went to 3 concerts here in lisbon, 4 in the uk in the 80's (wembley arena was brilliant) and 4 more in Spain (madrid)...

You crazy modaf...oops...DURANIE! :roftl::roftl: