1. 1. Should Band stay together

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(I will copy-paste what i wrote somewhere else you tried to launch the subject...) :

I hope they will ! Cherisse and Martin are soooooooo good !! I absolutely love them ! Hope they get along all together for a while...

If you read the credits on the album, you can see who's playing : Greg Wells (producer) is playing drums, guitar, keyboard on many songs, Matt Chamberlain is on it too, Mika even plays percussions on Love Today and many instruments actually ! Actually, none of the actual musicians are on the credits...

I think Cherisse denied a proposition to go with Mika... Or she was working with someone else, that she left to be with Mika. I don't think she would leave him now if everything is ok between them !

I don't know about the other members of the band... I don't think Martin was working with someone in particular before Mika called him and I know nothing about Michael Choi and Luke Jubby.

It wouldn't seem right if he used other musicians in the future, he and the band seem to have gelled really well together, I couldn't imagine him playing with anyone else now.

dammn if cherisse left that would upset my hubby no end. he so loves her character and its great to see a women looking glamarous and also playing a set of drums.

I completely agree! girl power!! :punk: