MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

i'll have some flashing hearts with me, but not so many.....

you some of you wants to order more, here is the link:

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/index.html

unfortunaltely they don't ship outside uk, so i had them shipped to hotdlp and she sent them to me...if you have someone in the uk who can do the same...i have to keep them for the oldlings that i'll meet in glasgow in november...

i can share 3/4 of them...

yesssssss! I can be there in the early afternoon too. I'm coming obviously with my hard fan friend kok@ who is sleeping at my home in ferrara (we'll arriving in italy on the 18th night from london... and the next morning we'll leave to Firenze together).

we could meet there and stay together all the time...but I don't have any gadget of MFC...

and...please..can you send me any links of ultimate mika's gig?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3304

this is the washington gig....

i'll have some flashing hearts with me, but not so many.....

you some of you wants to order more, here is the link:

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/index.html

unfortunaltely they don't ship outside uk, so i had them shipped to hotdlp and she sent them to me...if you have someone in the uk who can do the same...i have to keep them for the oldlings that i'll meet in glasgow in november...

i can share 3/4 of them...

robertina can i have one?? of course i'll pay it!! :wink2:

robertina can i have one?? of course i'll pay it!! :wink2:

i will bring some with me, and then we'll see, but i think i can keep one for you dear! i know i promised more...but this i s what i could do!

i will bring some with me, and then we'll see, but i think i can keep one for you dear! i know i promised more...but this i s what i could do!

oh don't worry robertina!! you did your best!! :thumb_yello:

one month to florence!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm starting a countdown guys!!!!

lol.. make sure not to lose your count :bleh: and i have *counts fingers* 2 days less than a month to see him :P.. i think :blink: *is now confused*.. yes 2 lol

i'll take the flashing hearts for all of us...i decided this way, as i'm going to buy more for glasgow.

try to have a MFC badge, if you like, buying it here (package of 5...maybe kok@ wants one...)....

29 days to Florence!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU PREPARING GUYS???

DRESSES AND WHATEVER???

YES!!! i know exactly what i'll wear in florence!!! but it isn't something particularly mika-ish...above all something light because of the weather. florence is one of the most hottest cities in italy..but i like the way i'll be dressed!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and robertina, thank you for the flashing hearts!

come on jeyjen say something to us about your dress!

ps I'VE JUST BOUGHT MY TICKET TO BRUSSELS! :D

oh girl you're so lucky!!! you'll see mika in many gigs!!!:shocked::punk: :punk:

anyway, my dress is nothing particular..i'll just wear a full striped skirt and a vest :blink: so definitely is nothing particular! :bleh:

yesssssss! I can be there in the early afternoon too. I'm coming obviously with my hard fan friend kok@ who is sleeping at my home in ferrara (we'll arriving in italy on the 18th night from london... and the next morning we'll leave to Firenze together).

we could meet there and stay together all the time...but I don't have any gadget of MFC...

and...please..can you send me any links of ultimate mika's gig?

hard fan firend?!? mumble... I LIKE IT!!!!!!!muahahahahahha:thumb_yello: :biggrin2::bleh:

Do you know what time the concert starts to?

I think I'll be there after lunch. but we have to choose a point to meet because I read that the field will be 3 times bigger than ArezzoWave... and I saw Arezzowave last year... It was very very very big! :)

Do you know what time the concert starts to?

I think I'll be there after lunch. but we have to choose a point to meet because I read that the field will be 3 times bigger than ArezzoWave... and I saw Arezzowave last year... It was very very very big! :)

IF YOU GO TO THEIR SITE, YOU CAN FIND THIS MAP!! sorry capslock.... you can find also a pdf map that i cannot add cause it's too big.

we can choose where to meet!

post-1980-142983663511_thumb.gif

yes, I saw the festival site... and I saw the map.. we have only to choose!!!

In the order...mika is not the last... but the second last... I check!

yes.. if this is the corret order... there'll be: 1-king suffy generator, 2-****disco,3-CSS, 4-mika, 5-kaiser chiefs

so... we are very very lucky..'cause.. after mika's gig...we can run to Global stage to see AvionTravel!!! mBAHWuUAWH AUWH AUWAHUW AUW HABWBHABHAnAnuahmuAHAMAUh aMUA UAH mau UAAHaahu ... I don't wanna loose them :D (I'm joking)

yes.. if this is the corret order... there'll be: 1-king suffy generator, 2-****disco,3-CSS, 4-mika, 5-kaiser chiefs

thanks! i saw it in a rush....:blush-anim-cl:

is there a meeting point? otherwise we ccan meet at the entrance or a sort of...

giulietta, i'm taking all this trouble just for mika...all the rest can disappear as by magic!

i'm not there for the festival, but for mika...

i know it sounds harsh...but reaaly all my oldling efforts are to be spent for him! :wub2: :wub2:

yes giulietta, the order is correct! and i agree, we have to choose a point where we will meet! could it be near the main stage? :blink: