MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

hi!!!

how are you?

I've been to florence yesterday... and mirtilla was so exciting for her mika-meeting!!!

this is a group pic

ps. ehy kurt...I was with Mirtilla when you come to speak to her..so I remember you! ;)

i wish i was in that pic too....:emot-sad:

MIRTILLA!!! when we took the picture....you were chatting with mika...SO DON'T BE SAD for not being in the pic :D :D :D !!!

ps. yes...luke received esperia gift by mirtilla... and he cames out to thank her!

So I’ll start with my day. Woke-up at 5am in order to get ready in absolute calm, very easy. Left home at about 7 to meet Robertina at the Central Station in Milano to catch the train at 9. I’ve found a HUGE queue in the street (after hearing that Giulietta and kokolondon missed the plane in London I was afraid this could be repeated on me!) I stayed something like 45mins to move just few metres! Then I had to leave my car in a small town outside Milano and took the tube, hoping not to be too late. I wasn’t

Met Rob, caught the train. 3 hours and half of pure delirium! :biggrin2:

Arrived in Florence we met with esperia75 and Agnese (lovely girl!). We went finding a nice place to eat something but above all to stay in for a while instead melting at 40°C on the street! So we spent some time there chatting of this and that (I swear, not about Mika!), then we left and decided to go to Palazzo Strozzi to see the Cezanne exhibition, you know, we had all the afternoon. Beautiful, really worth it, though impressionism is not my fav art movement. So we left also Palazzo Strozzi while our excitement was growing more and more and we were singing Grace Kelly and Happy Ending. We walked few metres and we stopped at a corner to decide where to go now. Then I was like “GASP!†and everyone was looking at me and I said “oh nothing, just a curly boy†and someone (maybe esperia) said “a curly boy..†Then this boy turn a little bit and I did stare at him and I was :shocked: “he IS HIM!†So yeah, he was HIM! He was first in front of us (he didn’t see us) then he crossed the street to reach a shop, went in and out in a few secs and we were petrified, staring at him: he saw us and we waved at him and he said “Hi, nice badges!†WOW!

Then I was like “ok, we should go now, he’s with his family, we can’t bother him nowâ€. Then we kept our way to the center of the city, very very slowly, throwing a look sometimes behind us. And guess what?? Yes, he followed us! Well, not exactly, but he was walking in the same our direction! We walked to the Duomo, and so did he. I took some pics (of the Duomo, what were you thinking of??!) and so did he.:D He looked like really loving the Duomo, he stayed in the square for a while, chatting with his family and stuff. We spent something like 45mins this way, followed by Mika. What a stalker. :bleh:

img1616kf0.th.jpg img1618xv4.th.jpg img1620gy6.th.jpg

hi, i found an internet cafe in florence, so heres my report of yesterday, will only be back in munich on monday. sorry for any mistakes, havent slept much the last few nights and am very tired. aww im so happy, mirtilla gave mika a present from me when she met him (thanx again mirtilla!) it was a lollipop necklace, this one:

kette.jpg

together with some messages from his german fan club members.

and mirtilla told me he really loved the lollipop necklace, and he put it around his neck :biggrin2:

next to the stage you could see into the backstage area, and after the show first luke and cherisse came to sign autographs, btw cherisse was wearing the sequin covered braces that also were part of my present for mika (will post pix when i get home) - now i think maybe they were too small for him, when they fit cherisse! :naughty: ... and then mika came also there and signed some autographs, just quick signing for 1-2 minutes max., no asking for names etc., anyway i got his autograph there, i was somewhere in the back and just held out the picture for him to sign. then he went to the car and i thought id go to the street at the front entrance because he would probably pass there in the car, and wave to him, so he sees my lollipop girl costume *g* (see group picture on the last page, btw, thanx for posting!) - so when he came (him in a normal car, family and band in a van behind), i waved and the cars stopped and he asked the driver to turn down the window (he was sitting on the left, i was standing on the right), and he thanked me for the lollipop, said that he really liked it, asked where i bought it, also said "youre from germany, right?" - so obv. he read my letter, too, i printed a pic of me in it, so he must have recognized me from there, because he said straight away thank you for the lollipop. and he still wore it around his neck :biggrin2: then he said again thank you for everything and bye. aww it was so sweet of him to stop only for to thank me! :wub2: as the van drove by, his sister (think it was yasmine but not sure) smiled and turned round, so i waved to her and she waved back, think she liked my costume. :-) well i didnt take any pix of my meeting with mika, was not the right situation, and i wasnt able to think anyway, just tried to have my brain working enough to answer to what he said, because i was so surprised that he stopped.

oh and something else that was funny, during lollipop i threw a handful of lollipops on the stage (well, they didnt quite reach the main stage but only the lower front part of the stage) and that made him giggle. :biggrin2: hope someone has that on video...

about the show itself, there were no lollipop girls, big girls, animal costumes, balloons, confettis, etc, nothing! v. strange... and he threw his braces in the crowd, complained about the moscitos (spelling?), messed up "my interpretation" (think there was sth wrong with the keyboard), didnt sing happy ending (probably cause lorna wasnt there) and didnt take his shirt off (*sniff*).

well it was very nice meeting all of you there, and im sorry i didnt tell you all that i was trying to see him drive out at the front entrance, you were in a conversation so i only told mirtilla, and i wanted to hurry because he was already getting in the car.

ok, more when i get back next week.

YAY, im so happy i finally met him!! :woot_jump:

• Like 2

So I’ll start with my day. Woke-up at 5am in order to get ready in absolute calm, very easy. Left home at about 7 to meet Robertina at the Central Station in Milano to catch the train at 9. I’ve found a HUGE queue in the street (after hearing that Giulietta and kokolondon missed the plane in London I was afraid this could be repeated on me!) I stayed something like 45mins to move just few metres! Then I had to leave my car in a small town outside Milano and took the tube, hoping not to be too late. I wasn’t

Arrived in Florence we met with esperia75 and Agnese (lovely girl!). We went finding a nice place to eat something but above all to stay in for a while instead melting at 40°C on the street! So we spent some time there chatting of this and that (I swear, not about Mika!), then we left and decided to go to Palazzo Strozzi to see the Cezanne exhibition, you know, we had all the afternoon. Beautiful, really worth it, though impressionism is not my fav art movement. So we left also Palazzo Strozzi while our excitement was growing more and more and we were singing Grace Kelly and Happy Ending. We walked few metres and we stopped at a corner to decide where to go now. Then I was like “GASP!†and everyone was looking at me and I said “oh nothing, just a curly boy†and someone (maybe esperia) said “a curly boy..†Then this boy turn a little bit and I did stare at him and I was :shocked: “he IS HIM!†So yeah, he was HIM! He was first in front of us (he didn’t see us) then he crossed the street to reach a shop, went in and out in a few secs and we were petrified, staring at him: he saw us and we waved at him and he said “Hi, nice badges!†WOW!

Then I was like “ok, we should go now, he’s with his family, we can’t bother him nowâ€. Then we kept our way to the center of the city, very very slowly, throwing a look sometimes behind us. And guess what?? Yes, he followed us! Well, not exactly, but he was walking in the same our direction! We walked to the Duomo, and so did he. I took some pics (of the Duomo, what were you thinking of??!) and so did he.:D He looked like really loving the Duomo, he stayed in the square for a while, chatting with his family and stuff. We spent something like 45mins this way, followed by Mika. What a stalker. :bleh:

mika the stalker!! :roftl: :roftl: omg this is hilarious!!

and you are so lucky to have been followed around by him lol!!

I have been filled in by saint robertina, mirtilla. that's why i am not gasping at your report. I gasped already on phone!! :bleh:

what a luck to meet him.. it's grand and also the rest.. :thumb_yello:

& & , god i feel like a teenager ive been waiting on your report since last night , i never even knew you were going to see mika play !

Met Rob, caught the train. 3 hours and half of pure delirium!

Hey! Mille grazie for part 1 of your report!! Can't wait to read the rest!! Sounds like you were really enjoying yourself!!

I especially love the bit when Mika was "stalking" you! :naughty:

& & , god i feel like a teenager ive been waiting on your report since last night , i never even knew you were going to see mika play !

me neither! it was a very last minute decision!:biggrin2:

hi, i found an internet cafe in florence, so heres my report of yesterday, will only be back in munich on monday. sorry for any mistakes, havent slept much the last few nights and am very tired. aww im so happy, mirtilla gave mika a present from me when she met him (thanx again mirtilla!) it was a lollipop necklace, this one:

and mirtilla told me he really loved the lollipop necklace, and he put it around his neck :biggrin2:

next to the stage you could see into the backstage area, and after the show first luke and cherisse came to sign autographs, btw cherisse was wearing the sequin covered braces that also were part of my present for mika (will post pix when i get home) - now i think maybe they were too small for him, when they fit cherisse! :naughty: ... and then mika came also there and signed some autographs, just quick signing for 1-2 minutes max., no asking for names etc., anyway i got his autograph there, i was somewhere in the back and just held out the picture for him to sign. then he went to the car and i thought id go to the street at the front entrance because he would probably pass there in the car, and wave to him, so he sees my lollipop girl costume *g* (see group picture on the last page, btw, thanx for posting!) - so when he came (him in a normal car, family and band in a van behind), i waved and the cars stopped and he asked the driver to turn down the window (he was sitting on the left, i was standing on the right), and he thanked me for the lollipop, said that he really liked it, asked where i bought it, also said "youre from germany, right?" - so obv. he read my letter, too, i printed a pic of me in it, so he must have recognized me from there, because he said straight away thank you for the lollipop. and he still wore it around his neck :biggrin2: then he said again thank you for everything and bye. aww it was so sweet of him to stop only for to thank me! :wub2: as the van drove by, his sister (think it was yasmine but not sure) smiled and turned round, so i waved to her and she waved back, think she liked my costume. :-) well i didnt take any pix of my meeting with mika, was not the right situation, and i wasnt able to think anyway, just tried to have my brain working enough to answer to what he said, because i was so surprised that he stopped.

oh and something else that was funny, during lollipop i threw a handful of lollipops on the stage (well, they didnt quite reach the main stage but only the lower front part of the stage) and that made him giggle. :biggrin2: hope someone has that on video...

about the show itself, there were no lollipop girls, big girls, animal costumes, balloons, confettis, etc, nothing! v. strange... and he threw his braces in the crowd, complained about the moscitos (spelling?), messed up "my interpretation" (think there was sth wrong with the keyboard), didnt sing happy ending (probably cause lorna wasnt there) and didnt take his shirt off (*sniff*).

well it was very nice meeting all of you there, and im sorry i didnt tell you all that i was trying to see him drive out at the front entrance, you were in a conversation so i only told mirtilla, and i wanted to hurry because he was already getting in the car.

he is the sweetest thing in the world isn't he?? :wub2: lucky you!!

but there's one thing I didn't get: where did he recognize you from?

guys my sister and mum said they saw mika in milan yesterday.. i don't kno whether to believe them or not.. :tears::crybaby:

don't!! it will only hurt you if you think it was him!

kette.jpg

and mirtilla told me he really loved the lollipop necklace, and he put it around his neck

next to the stage you could see into the backstage area, and after the show first luke and cherisse came to sign autographs, btw cherisse was wearing the sequin covered braces that also were part of my present for mika (will post pix when i get home) - now i think maybe they were too small for him, when they fit cherisse! ... and then mika came also there and signed some autographs, just quick signing for 1-2 minutes max., no asking for names etc., anyway i got his autograph there, i was somewhere in the back and just held out the picture for him to sign. then he went to the car and i thought id go to the street at the front entrance because he would probably pass there in the car, and wave to him, so he sees my lollipop girl costume *g* (see group picture on the last page, btw, thanx for posting!) - so when he came (him in a normal car, family and band in a van behind), i waved and the cars stopped and he asked the driver to turn down the window (he was sitting on the left, i was standing on the right), and he thanked me for the lollipop, said that he really liked it, asked where i bought it, also said "youre from germany, right?" - so obv. he read my letter, too, i printed a pic of me in it, so he must have recognized me from there, because he said straight away thank you for the lollipop. and he still wore it around his neck :biggrin2: then he said again thank you for everything and bye. aww it was so sweet of him to stop only for to thank me! :wub2: as the van drove by, his sister (think it was yasmine but not sure) smiled and turned round, so i waved to her and she waved back, think she liked my costume. :-) well i didnt take any pix of my meeting with mika, was not the right situation, and i wasnt able to think anyway, just tried to have my brain working enough to answer to what he said, because i was so surprised that he stopped.

Oh my god...I really do like the lollipop necklace you gave him!!! :thumb_yello: Soooo cute!!!

I thiunk it was really cool of him to stop the car just to say thank you How nice is this?? :wink2:

thanks for this post mellody!

PS: should have come more often on the German fanclubsite...but I don't even have time to finish with the MFC at the mo...that sucks...

Anyway, I'm glad you were having a great time!!!

OMG!:biggrin2: Thanks for your amazing reports, Mirtlla & Mellody!:thumb_yello: Isn't it funny that with Mika concerts, we never get to read any reports that go like "Well yeah, so we went to the concert, he sang his songs, we had a good time and then we went home!":naughty:

At Mika's concerts there is always something exceptional happening...at least with him and MFCers!:biggrin2: Off to driving school now...:thumbdown: Can't wait to read part 2 of your report afterwards, Mirtilla!:wink2:

from a pic on the letter, right????!:wink2:

maybe... I must admit her post was a little confusing :naughty: totally understandable though...

Oh the stalking follower !! This guy has no sense of private life

:roftl: :roftl:

OMG! Thanks for your amazing reports, Mirtlla & Mellody! Isn't it funny that with Mika concerts, we never get to read any reports that go like "Well yeah, so we went to the concert, he sang his songs, we had a good time and then we went home!"

At Mika's concerts there is always something exceptional happening...at least with him and MFCers! Off to driving school now...:thumbdown: Can't wait to read part 2 of your report afterwards, Mirtilla!

have fun!! it's not that bad believe me!

yeah I found out how one makes multiple quotes :yay: