MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

i don't remember what the place is called lol.. but i think its best i don't think about it before i kill someone :roftl:

yeah try to think about sth else... (easy to say I know)

Oh the stalking follower !! This guy has no sense of private life :sneaky2:

yeah, it was a little annoying. we were afraid he wanted to take us some pics:thumbdown:

lol but now that mirtilla said they saw him in milan too.. i can't help but believe it was him :roftl::tears: lol

we saw him in FLORENCE! no way milan!:wink2:

So, after we finally managed to lose Mika, we spent the rest of the afternoon going around Florence (cause we care about the art and the buildings!:naughty: ). We reached the station to catch the bus to go to the festival area cause it was gonna be almost late, se we hurried up. When we arrived we met Giulietta, who came at last minute, and finally JeyJen and Mellody and Greta. Girls you’re all amazing! They were there from very early so they had very first row, but we could move very easily so we reached them without any problem. Waited (quite) patiently for Mika-time:fisch: , while other bands were performing. I was waiting for the 9pm to come cause I was told to call a guy at that hour for my meet & greet with The Man. At 8,10pm I couldn’t wait anymore and called this guy: they (him, Mika, the band, etc) were still in Florence, so I had to wait still an hour before calling him back again. I did. Called him back again I don’t know how many times from 9 to 9,50pm and it looked like a teasing game, cause he kept telling me that a sec guard would have picked me up and taken me in the backstage area but none was coming.:sneaky2: I saw Cherisse, Luke and Mickey passing by: I’ve managed to wave at Cherisse and say ‘hi’ and he said back to me!:wub2: awww I spotted even Martin twice, but was to shy to wave at him.

Then, at about 9,45 they took me in and told me to wait a sec. I saw Mika talking with a lady and then he went away and entered his “dressing roomâ€. The guy ran after him inside and when he came out he told me he was already dressing up, so the meeting had to be postponed after his performance. Really?? What have I tried to tell him all the time before? So I had to cross ALL the crowd to reach the others. Don’t know how but I did, and was second row, just behind esperia.

After something like 15mins we heard Dolly Parton..you know. And the show began.

img1634fx6.th.jpg img1635do9.th.jpg

So, after we finally managed to lose Mika, we spent the rest of the afternoon going around Florence (cause we care about the art and the buildings!:naughty: ). We reached the station to catch the bus to go to the festival area cause it was gonna be almost late, se we hurried up. When we arrived we met Giulietta, who came at last minute, and finally JeyJen and Mellody and Greta. Girls you’re all amazing! They were there from very early so they had very first row, but we could move very easily so we reached them without any problem. Waited (quite) patiently for Mika-time:fisch: , while other bands were performing. I was waiting for the 9pm to come cause I was told to call a guy at that hour for my meet & greet with The Man. At 8,10pm I couldn’t wait anymore and called this guy: they (him, Mika, the band, etc) were still in Florence, so I had to wait still an hour before calling him back again. I did. Called him back again I don’t know how many times from 9 to 9,50pm and it looked like a teasing game, cause he kept telling me that a sec guard would have picked me up and taken me in the backstage area but none was coming.:sneaky2: I saw Cherisse, Luke and Mickey passing by: I’ve managed to wave at Cherisse and say ‘hi’ and he said back to me!:wub2: awww I spotted even Martin twice, but was to shy to wave at him.

Then, at about 9,45 they took me in and told me to wait a sec. I saw Mika talking with a lady and then he went away and entered his “dressing roomâ€. The guy ran after him inside and when he came out he told me he was already dressing up, so the meeting had to be postponed after his performance. Really?? What have I tried to tell him all the time before? So I had to cross ALL the crowd to reach the others. Don’t know how but I did, and was second row, just behind esperia.

After something like 15mins we heard Dolly Parton..you know. And the show began.

img1634fx6.th.jpg img1635do9.th.jpg

Ai...I can imagine you were really excited and nervous when they kept on postponing your meet & greet! :biggrin2:

Don't remember the exact order list, but it was the usual one:

Relax (Take It Easy)

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

My Interpretation *

Billy Brown

Stuck In the Middle

Ring Ring

Sweet Dreams

I Want You Back

Love Today

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

* during My Interpretation something was wrong cause he couldn't even finish the first part and said "Some teste di c**** have changed the order of the keyboard!" I was a little shocked cause he looked really pissed off. Actually they seemed to have some problems with audio since the beginning and for the whole concert.:boxed:

He was great as usual, but the crowd, personal opinion, was pretty cold. I mean, nobody was singing Relax (except us of course), only during Grace Kelly you could hear the crowd singing along with him, and on Lollipop too.

I'm posting some piccies now of the show.

img1636br9.th.jpg img1637qk6.th.jpg img1639gc0.th.jpg img1643on9.th.jpg img1642vb9.th.jpg

* during My Interpretation something was wrong cause he couldn't even finish the first part and said "Some teste di c**** have changed the order of the keyboard!" I was a little shocked cause he looked really pissed off. Actually they seemed to have some problems with audio since the beginning and for the whole concert.:boxed:

lmao testa di c**** :roftl::lmao: u gotta love him

Yes, she won an Italian MTV competition and she's teasing us with some random pics :naughty::sneaky2:

yeah COME ON MIRTILLA!!!!!!!

oh and btw what is "testa di c****"?? I wanna know what the stars stand for :biggrin2:

d*ckhead :fisch: i didn't say it :naughty:

thanks! that naughty boy :naughty:

He olso said " non mi piaciono le zanzare" that means " I don't like mosquitos"

he already knows more Italian than I!! wasn't there a thread where Italian mfcers taught some Italian? maybe he always read it lol

TESTA DI CULO!:naughty: Come on you can say it...i mean Mika said it in public!:bleh: So the literal translation would be "butthead"!

*anxiously waiting for Mirtilla's part 3...*

wasn't it testa di cazzo? lol

He olso said " non mi piaciono le zanzare" that means " I don't like mosquitos"

that reminds me of the time i went to zante with my ex , he was really doing my head in + i needed a my internet fix so i wandered off on my on & found a hotel that had internet available .. well i sat there for a whole hour & the way i was sitting my back ended up covered in mosquito bites , god it was as itchy as hell for days but it was worth it & i went back every day until the holiday ended :roftl: i know im a glutton for punishment the mosquitos had a right feast on me !