MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

Great jey!! We need more!!!!!

How are your shoulders now?

baaaad! thanks :sad: they really hurt me a lot! in a few days i'll like a snake, changing my skin! :naughty::blink::thumbdown:

I'm glad you had such an amzing night and managed to convert your friends to Mikaism! Spread the word MFCers, we have much missionary work to do, everybody hail Mika!

So he really DID jump around on stage while CSS where performing! I was listening to it on the radio and suddenly I heard one of the CSS singers shouting "MIKA!" and I was wondering if he had appeared on stage or something!

I know I know...Mika live is one bad drug!:naughty: You alway need more more more...

yess! the singer said "mika!" and he apperead! he was wearing an orange backpack but (robertina told me this thing cause i was too far :sneaky2: ) it was opened so all the things he had inside it started to come out and were all on stage. lol

yess! the singer said "mika!" and he apperead! he was wearing an orange backpack but (robertina told me this thing cause i was too far :sneaky2: ) it was opened so all the things he had inside it started to come out and were all on stage. lol

Yeah the radio hosts said something about ping pong balls coming out of his backpack!:roftl: I hope he repeats that on other gigs, it must be fun to watch!

oh and obviously i lost my voice and my mother is laughing at me for this reason! and she wants my flashing heart!! :roftl: :roftl: she saw it and she said: "how cuuuute, i want it! is it a present for me?" :lmao: no mom, forget it! it's mine! (thanks robertina for it :wub2: )

he seemed really pissed off :blink:

I bet he was!

He likes to do things in a good way...I can image he pissed off when he coudn't play piano good as usual!

Must be really annoying when it happens during a LIVE performance!

especially if is a festival, where a part of the crowd is not here for him and he'd make a good impression...but if these things happen..anyway, it's been funny!

agree!I think you didn't listen the interviewers cause you're there...but they had NO idea who Mika was....they said stupid things about Mika and his fans and they also made many mistakes with song's title :sneaky2:

hahaha:roftl: I can imagine Mirtilla's future meetings with Martin...

Martin standing around sipping on his beer, not suspecting anything when suddenly a naughty girl, Mirtilla!, is coming up from behind pinching his ass!:naughty: Martin jumps up and turns around to Mirtilla who greets him with a cheeky grin and whispers "Hello Sexy!!!"

Sorry Mirtilla!:wink2: Your comment made my imagination go wild!:naughty:

ssssssshhhh!! it was meant to be a surprise!:naughty::lmao:

OMG OMG OMG

you are such a lucky girl!! I got all excited here reading this!!! and OMG he remembered you from Paris!! I mean we were like 10 people at the table and you did not especially talk to him or anything!! he must have a really good memory!! he is just amazing!! I am so happy for you!!

omg you were so disappointed after the olympia now you got your piece of cake and it's 10 times bigger lol

and hey did martin invite you to a drink there or what??

i wasn't disappointed, i was just tired (mentally) that's why.

honestly i didn't get what he said, that sec guard kept talking out loud:sneaky2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

you are SO lucky! sounds to me like you had the most amazing time ever!

took me ages to read all the thread, but i was worth it to hear about that!

i know why the giant letters mika normally uses on stage were not there hehehe:bleh:

yeah, i wonder why the letters were not there..maybe they went in search for their L partner?:biggrin2:

The costumes were lost, the stupid interviewers told it last night........What a wonderful night for you all!!!!

I'm very disapdointed for 13 years old girls thing...what a bad thing!...I really hope it won't be the same in October.....

they will.

when this kind of things happen i feel so ashame to be italian..some people just have to be recognized anyway:sneaky2: :thumbdown:

They threw the letters in the crowd cause they were wasted i think... There was a lot of tape on the L... I think it was meant to be their last gig anyway ! About the costumes, something about customs keeping them or loosing them...

Mirtilla, thank you once again for your report! Just finished with it!!! Amazing!! That's all I can say...

I bet you're still on a cloud! :biggrin2:

JeyJen, thank you, too for your nice reports! I know how it feels to e burnt...happened to me several times this summer :boxed:

They threw the letters in the crowd cause they were wasted i think... There was a lot of tape on the L... I think it was meant to be their last gig anyway ! About the costumes, something about customs keeping them or loosing them...

really? i only knew about the L!