• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW FRANCES :biggrin2:

It's delicious!!!

What do you think about joining our art project???

LOOK AT MY SIGN!!!

:) yes! i want to be a member, too!! count me in :biggrin2:

oh... and you're from italy... i'm half italian =) do you know the dates of mika's concerts in italy this summer?

ok guys i cant sleep so i desided to listen to mika and something gave the sudden urge to draw something (probably "life in cartoon motion") anyway this is the result. its a bit messed up but give me credit its about 11.20 pm at night when i drew this and now im posting it on here before i go to bed!

l_ecfa739726fc24bec485fc1cdd5ec07b.jpg

i am aware that it doesn't bare very much resemblance to mika at all but i decided to post anyway!:blink:

z88781676.jpg

I m feeling shy to put this rough sketch up

it's not "mika-like" at all :no:

i will do better ones :blush-anim-cl:

ok guys i cant sleep so i desided to listen to mika and something gave the sudden urge to draw something (probably "life in cartoon motion") anyway this is the result. its a bit messed up but give me credit its about 11.20 pm at night when i drew this and now im posting it on here before i go to bed!

l_ecfa739726fc24bec485fc1cdd5ec07b.jpg

i am aware that it doesn't bare very much resemblance to mika at all but i decided to post anyway!:blink:

Like both of them! Beautiful and funny :thumb_yello:

MIKA5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

So here it is.I dunno,its not my best....but tell me what you think okay?...and its still not totally finished...Copied from this one:http://file029a.bebo.com/6/large/2007/05/16/16/2921278885a4396640080b525280071l.jpg

MIKA5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

So here it is.I dunno,its not my best....but tell me what you think okay?...and its still not totally finished...Copied from this one:http://file029a.bebo.com/6/large/2007/05/16/16/2921278885a4396640080b525280071l.jpg

This is what i call incredible!!

Amazing work Zsina!!

Hey Zsina!

It's amazing as always...you are great in drawing his eyes that are ssso difficult!!!!

Just a little suggestion: a bit more shadows between teeth and chin.....I don't know how to make you understand....:blink:

I noticed looking the original one, I hope you don't mind, it's just to help you (even if you don't need so much...you are incredible :thumb_yello: )

ps. which kind of pencil do you use? I use from B to B5...but I'm not able to make shadows so dark as you...I love it :biggrin2: