• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a lollipop girl I've made. Her eye is a bit weird, didn't notice utnil after I scanned.

I'm trying to colour her in paint shop

Enjoy ^_^

neeeeeeeeej! vad fin den är! jätte söööööt! :blush-anim-cl:

So my drawing mystically disappeared. :sneaky2: Here it is again:

mikadrawing029rcss4.jpg

I scanned it 29 times and repaired it all the time... Took five days I think. :D Still the right eye didn't work out. I drew it too many times. :blush-anim-cl: It's very hard doing something on a little scale!

arg :boxed: where are my posts getting to!? i replied to this pic and it disappeared! :blink:

Well, all I can say is it is absolutely amazing!! Bravo, dear! I absolutely love it!! =D

:D :D :D sry i missed out th lill mini curl on th fringe =XXXX i forgot >__< but yesh, heres CazGirls Chibi Mika Drawin, but computerised ^___^ (will animate him 2 sing grace kelly ;D):naughty:

mikachibbipf6.jpg

I Couldn't Help It! I Thought It'd Be A Cute T-Shirt Design.

designall.dll?style=basic_tshirt&color=white&size=a_l&max_dim=500&bg=0xffffff&drawareaboundingbox=false&square_it=true&draw_relative_size=true&rvtype=product&view=front&action=realview&pdt=shirt&pending=false&pid=235376655589345226

You posted it to the old forums as well... :bleh:

I commented it to the old forums already...

Yes I did! I didn't know about the new forum two days ago. So I accidentally posted my drawing to the old forums, then came on here and thought it had been vanished! :biggrin2: I was a little confused.

Thank you everybody for your nice comments. :blush-anim-cl: More Mika as a cartoon character is coming soon! :biggrin2:

HEY EVERYBODY!

Here is a mika masterpiece (because it's of him, i'm NOT bragging!)

in my favorite medium, W A T E R C O L O R !

mika.jpg

Woah! I was never able to master the water color medium.. this is mikagasmicly awesome. <3

These videos contain footage of how the drawing is being done, what i'm about to do etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8z0yznhd3tz

http://www.mediafire.com/?41ntldt5rmj

THE FINAL PICTURE

I apologise for the crappy circles. I had no compass. Well, that's my excuse.

mikadrawingiq8.jpg

LMAO in the last video i say it didnt take long to do but it actually took nearly an hour as ive just suddenly realised!! :OOOO

that's sooooooooooo cute

I've just finished this one.It sucks I know..not only because of the quality but of the drawing itself.I wanted it to look better..but....anyway...

MIKA3_by_Fruzsina.jpg

please do not laugh....:boxed:

laugh? thats GREAT!

And thanks Husky!

I've just finished this one.It sucks I know..not only because of the quality but of the drawing itself.I wanted it to look better..but....anyway...

MIKA3_by_Fruzsina.jpg

please do not laugh....:boxed:

Not laughing, looking like this: :shocked:

you're bloody amazing!!

really really goood!! but the word, good is not really fair...