• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow iv just gone though this thread and i have to say its amazing!!!

u are all sooooo talented,Diana... i would buy one of those mika drawings they are stunning, the best iv ever seen!!!

Rosielou u are a very talented girl too, i love seeing the things u do and Sou, iv seen loads of yr stuff and again such talent!! There are loads of talented people here!!!!

I wish i could do something:bleh: i cant draw:(

hi ppl!!! GREAT DRAWINGS!!!

heres my drawing...sorry its not very good...i cant draw his face...its just to perfect to draw!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

mikadrawingthingy.jpg

i cant draw his face either, so i just rubbed it out, i might ask my friend to help me cos shes good at art XD

I had posted this in another thread several days ago to show I had MIKA on my mind even as I was supposed to be spending "quality time" with my daughter. We were playing with "Play-Doh":

mothersday002.jpg

Haha Yay for Play-Doh! Very nice Mika art :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Thank you "Jassisa", "TIa" and "ThatRadFreak"...

but i could hardly call that "play-doh" art, as I didn't put the attention and care as all these other true artists on this thread.

especially as you can see, the play doh started to dry up the next day and I didn't have the heart to take it apart and put it in the trash -so before driving my husband mad for keeping it lingering on the table for days and days, he agreed to take a picture but his body parts started drying up.

:roftl:

"his body parts started to dry up"

not my husband's body parts (just to clarify - but "play doh MIKA's" body parts) hee hee:roftl:

"his body parts started to dry up"

not my husband's body parts (just to clarify - but "play doh MIKA's" body parts) hee hee:roftl:

Haha yeah got that :bleh: But it was still very nice, all dried up and everything :naughty:

I had posted this in another thread several days ago to show I had MIKA on my mind even as I was supposed to be spending "quality time" with my daughter. We were playing with "Play-Doh":

mothersday002.jpg

omg i love this!! so creative hahaa adorable!!!!! great job!

I completed my very first piece of fan art today!!!! :biggrin2:

Here it is:

mikapainting.jpg

Its not my best (hopefully after my A Levels I will learn to paint people better ...) and the dodgy quality of the scanner doesn't help lol.

It was all going OK until i tried to draw his face...... :blink:

Wow i love Mika in play dough i think its the first time i have seen him in this medium ...and i have seen him as ginger bread, fruit and eggs lol

Wow. So much beautiful art around here! =D

I've been working on Mika art too actually.

...it's not finished yet but I really want to show you guys what it is and how far I got.

0525071431_jpg.t.jpg

Woo! It's a giant paper mache lolliopop!

^^woah!! that is so rad!! what did you use to paint that?

Thank youu :biggrin2:

I used acrylic paint. It looks all weird though cos of my dodgy scanner.... (the random blobs of colour on his nose aren't actually there lol!)

Was so rubbish though cos the paper was crap and it went straight through, nearly made a hole in it lmao!

:naughty:

Thanks for the nice comments evrybody!!!! :biggrin2:

I will hopefully do a better one soon, after my exams when I got more time.

Wow. So much beautiful art around here! =D

I've been working on Mika art too actually.

...it's not finished yet but I really want to show you guys what it is and how far I got.

0525071431_jpg.t.jpg

Woo! It's a giant paper mache lolliopop!

Wow!! Thats awesome!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Looks good enough to eat lol! :naughty:

My last sketches...I did without a pic to look at because I was out from home and on my cell I have only pics of his face (which I know enough well :naughty: ) but not of his entire body...

The first is ugly...it's only an attempt for a caricature...I'll try to make him more handsome in the next :naughty:

l_dd3cd60df8c3706bbd83bcbfd58df3fd.jpg

You can see the writing on the other part of the page :doh: when I got the inspiration I don't even look where I'm drawing..sorry!

l_aff2be7f34a819d1a7c79397d6657453.jpg

This one is more in my style...a mix of realistic and cartoonist style...

Kisses to everyone!