• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I went to IKEA for the first time and bought a bunch of stuff. One of the useless things I bought was this pillow. It's mostly black and white but had some random things in color. It reminded me very much of the walls in Happy Ending so I HADa to buy it! This is what it looked like when I first bought it:

e86e6bdc.jpg

I decided it looked too plain so now with markers I'm coloring it all up! This is what it looks like so far:

7ec72298.jpg

it`s looking greattt! great job ^^

the final result will be amazing! don`t forget to post a pic when it`s done :biggrin2:

somehow it reminds me of the happy ending walls too! you've done a great job with it!

I think it's because of how it's black and white and has weird shapes. Thanks! :wink2:

Sofi: That pillow is gorgeous! I love it.

When I saw it and thought of Happy Ending I also thought of your painting, it looked great! Thanks, Louise. :blush-anim-cl:

it`s looking greattt! great job ^^

the final result will be amazing! don`t forget to post a pic when it`s done :biggrin2:

Thank you Laura, here's a pic of that side done, now I have the other side to do.

cbf54658.jpg

The bad thing is that some of the ink spreads out and goes past the black lines. :huh:

Edited by sofimica3212

OMG this thread is incredible!! definetly one of my favourites!!:mf_lustslow:

Mika should have asked you to draw the differents interpretations of his songs!!....you're amazing!! congrats! ;):thumb_yello:

ok so you're all posting wonderful artwork.

here's my part

(don't worry the bday project won't look that stupid and un-artistic i promise :roftl:)

i was just getting bored out of my mind today at my philosophy class

1. my attempt at billy brown's clowns IMG_1495.jpg

2. lady jane. (i know she wasn't a real mermaid... but it's MY lady jane not mika's :mf_rosetinted:)

- alive: IMG_1496.jpg

-on the plate:

IMG_1497.jpg

and the last one has nothing to do with Mika... but it's funny.

his name is jimmy bomb :roftl:

IMG_1498-1.jpg

Ruxi:lmfao:

I don't know if this can be called Mika fan art... But it's the best art stuff I've done so far IMO:roftl: So I'm sharing them!

GraphicDiary4001-1.jpg

GraphicDiary4-1.jpg

The last one is a self portrait:bleh:

The scans look pretty pixelated..

good job!!! I like so much the colours you used. :thumb_yello:

Thank you everybody :wub2:

and yes, I did use watercolors :wink2:

sofimica3212, I love your pillow!

I have that pillow too but I'm too lazy to color it all in :naughty:

Ruxi:lmfao:

I don't know if this can be called Mika fan art... But it's the best art stuff I've done so far IMO So I'm sharing them!

GraphicDiary4001-1.jpg

GraphicDiary4-1.jpg

The last one is a self portrait

The scans look pretty pixelated..

i love them

I love it!

I think I might doodle all of next period so I'll have something to post here later. lol -you both inspired me. :thumb_yello:

i inspired you? :blink:

:lmfao: good then :thumb_yello:

I think it's because of how it's black and white and has weird shapes. Thanks! :wink2:

When I saw it and thought of Happy Ending I also thought of your painting, it looked great! Thanks, Louise. :blush-anim-cl:

cbf54658.jpg

The bad thing is that some of the ink spreads out and goes past the black lines. :huh:[/color]

:mf_lustslow: I love your pillow Sofia! It's really beautiful... Congratulations... great Job! :thumb_yello:

Thank you Laura, here's a pic of that side done, now I have the other side to do.

cbf54658.jpg

The bad thing is that some of the ink spreads out and goes past the black lines.

THIS looks awesome!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::teehee::thumb_yello:

Can this be called Mika fan art?:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

GraphicDiary4002-1.jpg

EDIT:bigger:

I think I screwed up his nose:roftl: and his left eye xD

it's alright but what happened to his face on the 2nd pic?

Okay, I'm not gonna quote everyone cuz that would look all long and ruin this pretty thread.:teehee: But thank you so much everyone! :wub2:

Here's how the other side looks now:

13923834.jpg

The picture doesn't look so good because of the light, so the colors look darker but next time I'll take a pic in the daylight.

Okay, I'm not gonna quote everyone cuz that would look all long and ruin this pretty thread.:teehee: But thank you so much everyone! :wub2:

Here's how the other side looks now:

13923834.jpg

The picture doesn't look so good because of the light, so the colors look darker but next time I'll take a pic in the daylight.

woow thats awesome:mf_lustslow:

I love it!

woow thats awesome:mf_lustslow:

I love it!

Thanks Natalie. :pinkbow:

I think that when I get the chance to go to one of Mika's gigs and meet him I will give it to him as a present. :biggrin2:

Edit: Louise: Before starting this side I looked at it and thought "Maybe I should keep one side with no color and one all colorful." but since some parts already came colored I just kept on coloring. :lol3:

Thanks Natalie. :pinkbow:

I think that when I get the chance to go to one of Mika's gigs and meet him I will give it to him as a present. :biggrin2:

Edit: Louise: Before starting this side I looked at it and thought "Maybe I should keep one side with no color and one all colorful." but since some parts already came colored I just kept on coloring. :lol3:

your welcome:teehee:

thats a great idea! I think mika will love it:biggrin2:

Hell, it's fun anyways.

I think Ikea must have more Mika-ish things, because one time Carlota posted some art she got from there that was Mika-ish. I'd go to Ikea but when I went there, I got lost. :mf_rosetinted: