Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Hi Wendi, you don't know me but I'm girlintheblue's friend and I got you your autograph for you last night, didn't realize you were an i rather than a y so I do apologise! What a fantastic job you all did! I felt slightly fraudulent hanging out with the others! Hope you enjoy all the photos!:biggrin2:

Hello MummyMcD, I am still on the ceiling! What a night! x

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Wendi, you don't know me but I'm girlintheblue's friend and I got you your autograph for you last night, didn't realize you were an i rather than a y so I do apologise! What a fantastic job you all did! I felt slightly fraudulent hanging out with the others! Hope you enjoy all the photos!:biggrin2:

Thamks so much for that - and I am Wendy normally - the i is only for in here as someone had my version!!!!! Did he know that I was one of the trousers crew - or did he just think it was the girls there? Dont guess it makes much difference - he got them, he wore them - and we have pictures to prove it!!!! :yay:

Morning Lovely!

Head's still banging - have stuck small children in front of tv all morning (Shame on me!) while I catch up with all I have been missing - why didn't you tell me?!!

See you shortly...:thumb_yello:

Ya know when Mika said the troosers were a bit tight in the a***....

...one of ya's should looked at him, grinned and went "KACHIIIIIIIIIIINGA"!!! :roftl:

omg that would have been so nasty :naughty:

Ya know when Mika said the troosers were a bit tight in the a***....

...one of ya's should looked at him, grinned and went "KACHIIIIIIIIIIINGA"!!! :roftl:

Rainbow, had completely lost the plot by then, was still screaming and jumping and waving tartan scarf, brain would never have clicked in to think of that!

My face hurts from smiling so much....I'm overjoyed for you all. Wendi, thanks for making it such an experience for all of us *in real time*!!! That was so special! (((hugs wendi)))

So happy...I feel as if I were there. Reading this morning of more detail I am grinning and tears are falling, I feel so delighted for you all.

I realize that when I see him in DC I might not have the experience like this, might not meet him personally. He might be busy. He's only one person after all, and can't meet everyone. But at least we can share these times with each other and it's almost like being there!!! I loved Freddie and I was thrilled to see him from the 8th row. NEVER hoped to see him or talk to him personally!!! I'm thrilled to see Mika in a small venue where I know I will be able to see him up close. I should be satisfied with that! Soon he will be filling large venues and the challenge will be getting good seats.

Mika is VERY kind to be so personal with his fans. It is a disappointment if we can't talk to him but we can't all do it. It is just impossible. So I will take this experience as part of my own, and be happy...very happy...with it. And if I never get to meet him personally, well then, that's ok. But I will try. :biggrin2:

My face hurts from smiling so much....I'm overjoyed for you all. Wendi, thanks for making it such an experience for all of us *in real time*!!! That was so special! (((hugs wendi)))

So happy...I feel as if I were there. Reading this morning of more detail I am grinning and tears are falling, I feel so delighted for you all.

I realize that when I see him in DC I might not have the experience like this, might not meet him personally. He might be busy. He's only one person after all, and can't meet everyone. But at least we can share these times with each other and it's almost like being there!!! I loved Freddie and I was thrilled to see him from the 8th row. NEVER hoped to see him or talk to him personally!!! I'm thrilled to see Mika in a small venue where I know I will be able to see him up close. I should be satisfied with that! Soon he will be filling large venues and the challenge will be getting good seats.

Mika is VERY kind to be so personal with his fans. It is a disappointment if we can't talk to him but we can't all do it. It is just impossible. So I will take this experience as part of my own, and be happy...very happy...with it. And if I never get to meet him personally, well then, that's ok. But I will try. :biggrin2:

We simply had to meet him, we were on a major mission!

I have posted re my experience on the Glasgow thread if you want to take a peek!

Awww, that was said so beautifully! And I need to keep that kind of perspective as well, because I've never, never even dreamed about trying to meet a performer after a show before (well, there was that one time with Craig Bierko after The Music Man, but that was only because friends wanted to :wink2: ) And I am pinning my hopes on meeting Mika... really, really, REALLY hoping.

And you know what? We ARE going to try in DC, oh yes, we definitely ARE! :naughty:

And then... que sera, sera! :)

dcdeb

[ATTACH]1914[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1915[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1916[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1917[/ATTACH]

Here's a couple more!

I took a few video clips, but not so many photos!

his look on the second pic is just so cute :wub2:

Hi Everyone.

Don't want this too get too sloppy but just want to say a HUGE thank you to every single person that has someway been involved in this 'project'. The culminaton was better than our wildest dreams, truely it was.

There have been various things said on this thread today, some people, quite understandably expressing sadness if they haven't been able to meet Mika for whatever reason.

As GITB said, it is more or less luck. We did take on security, although we realised that we were walking a fine line following things that have happened at other venues. Because of the huge football match in Glasgow last night (EUFA cup final) everyone was running late, including Mika. Even though there were only three people ahead of us we were still lucky to meet him. After everything that had gone into the trousers (no pun intended!) we would have been bitterly disapointed if we hadn't had the chance to hand them over. However, luck was on our side, it was as simple as that!

I think it is absolutly fantastic that so many of you have joined in the excitement last night and today, you have made us feel very special.

To be honest, I think the reality of what happened last night is only just begining to sink in...............and it is totally awesome! To think that Mika was prepared to forego his fantastic clothes and come on stage in 'our' trousers in front of all those people, just to make a small group of people very happy is truely remarkable! For him to mention us on stage as well really really was far beyond anything we could have hoped for.

Wendi, don't be under any illusion that Mika didn't know you were part of the five. Leigh just asked her friend to get one of the autographs for her as she was worried that by asking for too many she might get 'moved on' and we didn't want to risk that! Leigh gave Mika a small book (I have a photo of him looking at it) which clearly shows pics of who was involved in making the trews! He clearly looked at it and read it before he came onstage as he said they were made by 'five of my friends'..............of course, that includes you!

So, thank you so much to Leezy, GITB, Wendi, Satu and Abby for fantastic fun and friendship.................and pure and utter joy last night!

Thank you to Tootch, Robertina, Rainbow Sky, Hapikali, Blue, Mika Mad, Mnmp.....(sorry if wrong!) and everyone else who has given us such huge support by showing genuine interest in the trews!

So sorry if I have missed anyone (not forgotten, just missed due to lack of sleep!) I know that as soon as I post this I will kick myself that I have missed someone!

Thank you to Martin for assisting with the size,..................great work girls to make them tight on the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that work on the crotch was well worth it!!!!!!!!! OMG.............I am going weak again at the thought of all the time spent on that particular area, .........stop it Kath, it's not good for you at your age!

And last but of course by no means least..............the biggest thank you of all to the amazing MIKA without whom none of us would have found the fun and friendship that we have in recent months. You really are a truely amazing inspirational guy that just gets better and better in our eyes. What you did for us last night was truely incredible.

Kath I am sitting here weeping with joy reading your post. I followed along with this as it developed though I didn't post, and it was such a thrill when it all went "accordingly to plan" !!

Isn't MIKA just so NICE, such a sweetie and he made and makes so many people so happy.:wub2:

Kath I am sitting here weeping with joy reading your post. I followed along with this as it developed though I didn't post, and it was such a thrill when it all went "accordingly to plan" !!

Isn't MIKA just so NICE, such a sweetie and he made and makes so many people so happy.:wub2:

Hi Blue Sky, thanks, I do that too, read threads but don't always post. Great that you have enjoyed it!

DC DEB! Sorry you were missed form my list.........naughty Kath!

Someone earlier on on this thread summed it up so nicely, hadn't come across her before, she's from Canada and had been lurking on this thread but had never posted.

She made about 5 points about us all meeting and becoming friends, getting the material/his inside leg sizes etc and then ultimately meeting him, autographs, photos and then him wearing the trousers!!!

Summed up very well!!!

How long have the trousers been going on though - about 2 months! Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about them!

And he DEFINITELY didn't know about them. Maybe he's not lookovermyshoulder??? What a horrible thought!