2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Yessss Red with black spots ...at the moment its just a vision in my head and infront of me i have two metres if red material and 1 metre of black material and a broken sewing machine :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yessss Red with black spots ...at the moment its just a vision in my head and infront of me i have two metres if red material and 1 metre of black material and a broken sewing machine :roftl: :roftl:

Wow! you're really creative! I'm rubbish at this :( we have fancy dress every new year and I can never come up with anything original! HEEELLLLLPPPP!

AH! big favor to ask! any of u going to see mika in person when you are getting him to sign ur cds and stuff and taking pictures..(lucky bunnies)..will you PLEASE ask if he wears contacts or glasses!? cus all the ppl over at the contacts/glasses thread really wanna know! thanks!:thumb_yello:

Ooooerr :blink: perhaps not :roftl: :roftl:

rsz_11100_9348.jpg

Hahahaha that would certainly get you noticed PLUS it looks like it would stop people pushing you around while in the concert :roftl: :roftl:

Hahahaha that would certainly get you noticed PLUS it looks like it would stop people pushing you around while in the concert :roftl: :roftl:

haha! true, unfortunately I wouldn't need the padding :roftl: :roftl:

what was that pic of lol... i didn't quite catch it, its come up with a box and that red cross thing..

and elizabeth will try my best to ask him.. if i do see him *crosses fingers*

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/venue/255100?CAMEFROM=CFC_UK_MU0469_WEBLINK

"General Rules:

No cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices.

No re-admission.

Body and bag searches may be made at entrance to the venue. Any items which may reasonably be considered not suitable/appropriate for use at the event will be confiscated.

Some rules and details vary event to event – please see below for more information"

WHAAAT?!? No cameras? :shocked: I think I may faint now... :emot-sad:

"General Rules:

No re-admission.

Body and bag searches may be made at entrance to the venue. Any items which may reasonably be considered not suitable/appropriate for use at the event will be confiscated.

Some rules and details vary event to event – please see below for more information"

Here we go again , security at Mika concerts ! , no lollipops, drunk people or pirates aghhhhhhhhh me hearties:biggrin2:

Hope I can take my rum and sword me hearties

"General Rules:

No re-admission.

meh, well if u keep your camera on u they won't check, only bags so i'll have to find a way of hiding my stupid bulgey camera in my pockets

I know!!!! We need to make sure we all get to the front and have a huge MFC party there! :D

I think I might be resorting to plan B by the way :P Don't fancy walking back to my sisters in New Cross late at night wearing a mermaid costume - might need a bit more coverage I think :|

I know!!!! We need to make sure we all get to the front and have a huge MFC party there! :D

I think I might be resorting to plan B by the way :P Don't fancy walking back to my sisters in New Cross late at night wearing a mermaid costume - might need a bit more coverage I think :|

Yeahhh me hearty! , you can be the captains pirate me hearty! , its going to be one hullva day! , we need to get there early enough to be right at the front!

Do they allow rum me hearty?

Yeahhh me hearty! , you can be the captains pirate me hearty! , its going to be one hullva day! , we need to get there early enough to be right at the front!

Do they allow rum me hearty?

Yeah we'll get there at about...11am or something haha (And i'm being serious) You'll be allowed your rum if you (or we) consume it beofore we go in!! :D

I'm gonna go on a costume hunt now :D