2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

haha i dont care what people say either Birmingham was fun it was kind of like a competition every time we walked up to Macdonalds seeing how many stares / comments you got :roftl:

I rememebr this one guy in macdonalds came up to me and said do you know you have something on your face? :roftl:

I will definately be dressing up for Somerset house i just dont know what as specifically yet :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people did that to me when I dressed normally I'd get a bit self conscious I think but it's fun when you know you're dressing up. I love making people stare! Hhahah

Halloween was fun when we went to a fancy dress Scissor Sisters concert in London... We went at about midday and got soo many funny looks on the tube haahah

Are we all going to meet up somewhere before? :)

Yeah I think!

No idea where yet though - I doubt any of us will be hard to spot though with our funky costumes :D

It's right in central London though!!!!! It's gonna be soooo good!

Are we all going to meet up somewhere before? :)

Probably but its a bit too early to decide yet ...i imagine we may try and have another after party :naughty:

Am looking for entertaining antenna etc on ebay :roftl: may end up being rabbit ears tho. Must do something, I'm not very imaginative when it comes to dressing up, tho I'l have my bizzare hair do as usual, I need flashing objects! :roftl:

A before and after party haha! :D

this gg will be great, it's in the open, so could be very atmospheric....there might be as manty as 30 MFC...

hahaha someone tell Mika to be afraid very afraid at the thought of 30+ MFC members!!!

hahaha someone tell Mika to be afraid very afraid at the thought of 30+ MFC members!!!

and what's worse, theuy might all be in costumes...mine is sorted....i am so looking forward to this open air gig...

and what's worse, theuy might all be in costumes...mine is sorted....i am so looking forward to this open air gig...

Steph you really know exactly what to say to start me stressing out :shocked:

You have your costume sorted all ready :shocked:

*runs away to cry* :blink:

crikey! i dont even have a ticket. they're going for over 100 smackers on ebay! i have a crap job, i cant afford that!! im gonna go to london that day anyway, and im gonna dress up anyway!

what is everyone going as or whatever! everytime i think ive got something original, someone always looks the same as me!

anyone wanna sell me a ticket?! ;) nope? didnt think so!

I REALLY REALLY want to go too!!!!:crybaby: :crybaby:

MIKA if you are reding this just arrange me to get me a chair of any kind or I am going to miss another great night through illness! :crybaby: xxx

Don't get your hopes up but I might might might have a spare.

My sister's not too bothered about going...she can't really afford to pay me for it yet and she's not gonna dress up or anything so.....it might be going spare.

I'll find out how bothered she is and let you know if I have a spare. (I won't be able to pick one of you to have it though so you'll have to sort it out amongst yourselves - I can't make decisions like that myself)

Don't get your hopes up but I might might might have a spare.

My sister's not too bothered about going...she can't really afford to pay me for it yet and she's not gonna dress up or anything so.....it might be going spare.

I'll find out how bothered she is and let you know if I have a spare. (I won't be able to pick one of you to have it though so you'll have to sort it out amongst yourselves - I can't make decisions like that myself)

:shocked: :shocked: *foams at the mouth*

:blink: Yeh, let us know, so if if you have....Then I could tell my mum I would like to go....

Guess the chances aren't very big, but still.... there's a tiny light of hope... a very tiny one...

Okay she said someone can buy it off her. :)

Nicole since you reponded 1st you can have priority over it (Sorry everyone else but I only have one and I don't know any other dair way of doing this..) and if you can't go then it's up for grabs to anyone else!