2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had a ticket!:crybaby:

-My husband would probably divorce me if I bought a ticket on Ebay!

I've been reading this thread since Birmingham last week. I would never have dreamt of travelling all the way to London for a gig before, but after last Thursday I've changed my mind!

It sounds as if Somerset House is going to be a fantastic gig with a great MFC turnout and I'm soooooooo jealous!

I'm always going to gigs in London. I just decide the day before and kinda go "oh by the way dad i',m going to London tomorrow i'll be back in a couple of days" and end up missing a week of college :| It's so tempting though when there are trains every 30 mins and only cost £6!!!

I'm always going to gigs in London. I just decide the day before and kinda go "oh by the way dad i',m going to London tomorrow i'll be back in a couple of days" and end up missing a week of college :| It's so tempting though when there are trains every 30 mins and only cost £6!!!

£6!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

That's amazing. I haven't even looked at the price of trains because if I went it would have to be on the bus.

You're lucky that you've got such a cool dad. You wouldn't like to swap him for my husband would you?:naughty:

£6!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

That's amazing. I haven't even looked at the price of trains because if I went it would have to be on the bus.

You're lucky that you've got such a cool dad. You wouldn't like to swap him for my husband would you?:naughty:

good ol' young persons railcard :D

If i'm really stuck for money i'll get the Megabus for £1 hahaha :thumb_yello:

My dad's fine with me going to London - I know my round there better than Birmingham!

I still need a costume!!! OOoh that reminds me I was watching Mr Benn this morning - I haven't seen that in AGES!!!!

I wish I had a ticket!:crybaby:

-My husband would probably divorce me if I bought a ticket on Ebay!

I've been reading this thread since Birmingham last week. I would never have dreamt of travelling all the way to London for a gig before, but after last Thursday I've changed my mind!

It sounds as if Somerset House is going to be a fantastic gig with a great MFC turnout and I'm soooooooo jealous!

You just have to come :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Has anybody actually received their tickets yet or are you still waiting for them to be sent?

still waiting for mine to be sent out please dont start to worry me already :blink:

So am I, but there was a note to say that it would be no later then 48 hrs before the event....

Exactly :thumb_yello:

Unless ofcourse your specified you wanted them through Email ....

otherwise it will be mid july before we hear anything from the post man :biggrin2:

Mika Mad - tell your hubby I'll lend him all my Terry Pratchett books if he takes you! :wink2:

Unfortunately, he's got almost all of them already!:naughty:

I don't want to take him this time anyway, now I've met loads of you I want to come on my own!:biggrin2:

now you know you are safe and we arent at all scary? :naughty:

Your leg warmers are scary! I'm surprised that you didn't have small children screaming and running for cover!

I felt boring and normal compared to you and Jennie, so I'll make more of an effort next time. (but when you're an oldling, there's the danger of looking like a complete saddo!:naughty:)

.........but Cathi looked great!

i hope u get a ticket mika mad!!!!! its going to be a massive MFC get together and all off us dressed up!!!:bleh:

I keep looking on Ebay and the prices are going up and up and up.

I wish that I hadn't dithered and missed my chance earlier!

I keep looking on Ebay and the prices are going up and up and up.

I wish that I hadn't dithered and missed my chance earlier!

grr dont talk to me about ebay i just hate what they are doing to the somerset house tickets :thumbdown:

you do realise i now have to dress up even more for somerset House though right i have to better myself and make more effort :naughty: