2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

you all girls def made my day!! i enjoied so much reading your stories and looking at your pics!

Blue Eyes your outfit is awesome!! wow, did you make it all by yourself??

and you guys wont be seeing 'L' for a while... heheheh

yuppy you're unbelievable!!!:naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think I'm a bit late to tell everyone how amazing it was, everyones covered pretty much everyhing I think.

I hardly took any photos (I know the captions thread rely on my photos ahaha) but the smoke made it really hard to pick anything up so I gave up with my camera. Got (full) vidsof Over My Shoulder and You've Got The Love ...sound kinda turned out ok but picture quality is good.

That camera guy who seemed to take lots of pics up our skirts was kinda creppy...I wanna know where those pics end up!

I wish I could have waited longer to meet him :( But after walking VERY quickly to the train I got to the last train with 2 mins to spare (VERY LUCKY)

Pics to come (My sisters laptops pretty slow)

Hi all....a great day yesterday. It was great to meet the MFCers I hadn't met before! Unfortunatley, I had to work today and it's taken forever to read through everything!! I don't really think there's much more to say, most of it's been said already.....I do have some pics that I'll try and post in the next day or so......

No long review cause i'm fed up with reviewing the same things again and again... But quickly : Patrick Wolf was an extremely good surprise for me, i'm gonna look for his album soon : he was totally 2-sided : during the songs, he was the weirdest freak i had ever seen, and between the songs, he was litterally looking like a 12 y.o. little boy :blink: I think i may be in love with him too, but not too much...

Mika was like a Mika, nothing special... OH YES !!! He didn't sing I Want You Back and i'm glad of that ! :naughty::biggrin2: Cause at the Olympia and there, after hearing it from my own ears at Shepherd's Bush, i was kinda dreading this song sung by him :bleh: Sorry, bla bla bla, no one else than the Jacksons 5 has the right to sing this song, part of my "No one else than the singer has the right to sing this song" songs list :mf_rosetinted: ANYWAY : so he replaced it with the techno thing, that i liked, actually, not being that much into techno, but it was really entertaining, in my opinion... Even if a bit long, but it was totally ok...

To the POINT !

When he went out, everbody went over him, talking to him, taking pics, bla bla bla... I was away, cause i was actually waiting for Cherisse :blush-anim-cl: That was my mission that night... And in the middle of everybody, i was still looking, obviously, but away, he said "Hey !! Olivia !! How are you ?!" And he came to kiss me ! :blink::roftl: *I didn't ask for anything !! Who are you ? I'm waiting for someone, here*... Anyway, since i was there, and he was there, i yelled a little bit at him, being ME, about the fact that he didn't wear the badge... And he said "Not tonight, but i've been wearing it for 2 weeks here" showing me the pocket of his jacket :roftl: !! And he also said "the apple, it's cute !" (re-considering the things, maybe he WAS drunk, not like i said in the Alan Whoever thread...)

Anyway : THE POINT : Vally yelled at me like 3 or 4 times telling me that Cherisse was coming out !! And then i saw her. And she saw me too :wub2: And she litterally ran into my arms !! It was so UNBELIEVABLE !! I managed to say something more than "..." or "bvksqkvkqqke" and she was the nicest person EVER... Mika WHO ?? I asked her for her drumsticks, and she was like so sorry she had already gotten rid of them, she told me "Next time !!!" and i said "well, next time is in Paris in Ocotber", in a way to say "don't worry, forget it, it's not THAT important" with a tear in my eyes ha ha and she replied "Yes !! ok !! i'll have something for you then !!" :mf_rosetinted:

Mika who ? Cherisse is the star...

Meeting the Apples (and the others too of course) was fantastic ! We're doing that again ANYTIME ! Count me in !

Love Today finale is getting better and better...

Martin Rocks

Cherisse Rocks

Mika... is not that bad :naughty:

That camera guy who seemed to take lots of pics up our skirts was kinda creppy...I wanna know where those pics end up!

page 3 of the sun maybe? :roftl: just kidding, they wouldn't :blink: i hope lol

Yop you made me :lmao:

Last time you finally met Mika; yesterday you finally met and TALKED to Cherisse. What about next time? you're in the family now!!:naughty:

you look you've had the time of your life. period. you must be on cloud 9

Yop you made me :lmao:

Last time you finally met Mika; yesterday you finally met and TALKED to Cherisse. What about next time? you're in the family now!!:naughty:

you look you've had the time of your life. period. you must be on cloud 9

Precisely cloud 999 :bleh::biggrin2:

Next step : VIP pass and after-party :thumb_yello::roftl:

ohhhh giulietta and kokondon lost their plane!:shocked:

they are not sure to come to florence now........cross lollipops all of you!

they will sleep in the airport...poor ones, they will be exausted tomorrow!:shocked:

they will sleep in the airport...poor ones, they will be exausted tomorrow!:shocked:

THATS HORRIBLE! its making me feel sad!

Oh no !!! That sucks !!!! I hope they manage to do something ! Florence is in the evening, right ? They could catch a plane in the morning ??

omg that's terrible! :shocked:

r u serious?

i saw them in the arport at my gate they were talkin to the ryanairpeople and went off again!

oh no that sucks :blink: i hope they can catch it on time.. what time's the festival?

Sorry to come in the middle of the conversation about Giulietta and KokoLondon (i already said that sucked for them and i hoped they could catch a fly tomorrow and go to Florence) but :

2007_0717somersethouse17july0259.jpg

Mika when he finally came through the exit of the venue:thumb_yello:

He he he... He's talking to me on that pic... That's my (famous) hair on the left side, and Valérie's (zjte036) hair on the right side :naughty: :naughty: He looks happy, doesn't he ? :blink::mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Would it have been you who gave me the flashing heart Yopp? I was dying to introduce myself to the fanclub but I'm very shy so I'm sorry if I seemed unfriendly when I eventually did to a couple of people :blush-anim-cl: I was the one with the weird orange, green and yellow spikey hair bobble :biggrin2: